Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

#PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) (43388 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Handsum64: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2022
ouzo1:
More like guard of incompetence
Orzuor
PMB wee wee on your grave
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Where is Slawomir

Anyways, can anything work in this country

Like seriously, even the podium buhari is standing on
Na Stone dem use dey hold am...

Thats why i respect White people and their Maintenance Culture.

Here in Africa Everything just jajajaga

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Everything about them is incompetency
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Germi9: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2022
ouzo1:
I wonder if all this protocols and standing attention on red carpet are really necessary
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by simpleseyi: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2022
lalasticlala:

Guard of Honour for Mr President, President Muhammadu Buhari, The Father of the Nation, The Leader of the Giant of Africa.
@MBuhari

#PMBInLagos

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1506208613584584707

Guard of Honour for a dishonourable idiot.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by bigpicture001: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Naija aand drama na. 5&6
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy
ouzo1:
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2022
ouzo1:
Igbo man.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy
visijo:
If She Visits You Without Wearing Pant Abeg no do anything with her... She no get respect at all
How Can She Bring You Food Without Covering It With Napkin ?�

1 Like

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB God bless PYO God bless BAT God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians God bless SW SS NW NE and NC
What about SE
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Where is Slawomir

Anyways, can anything work in this country

Like seriously, even the podium buhari is standing on
Na Stone dem use dey hold am...

Thats why i respect [[b]i]White[/i
] people and their Maintenance Culture.

Here in Africa Everything just jajajaga[/b]
here is a clownish negro praising the slave master. Is so sad that he has been made to believe he is primitive when we all know civilization started from Africa.

God help this negro to love himself!
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Oppy2k2: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Job 32:9
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by OBTOREPA(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
isioma010:
See this useless* mannequin
Always respect elders no matter what
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
visijo:
[s]If She Visits You Without Wearing Pant Abeg no do anything with her... She no get respect at all
How Can She Bring You Food Without Covering It With Napkin ?[/s]�
it sounds funny but it doesn't correlates with the topic
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Franktom247(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
I think say na airport he wan come open
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
ouzo1:
Your dumb brothers liking your comment will make you feel like you wrote something sensible, this only shows how dumb you people are. What you wrote up there makes no sense grammatically, reasonably or logically. Mumu people.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Apexmoh: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ecos:
cry The world most useless president! I salute oh
Misplaced priority. You do more good to yourself if you put more effort in curing that your mama smelly pu_ssy. Afonjoid & Okoro ape species
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Lepon02: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
FAILURE NLA!

Oloshi Oloriburuku monumental failure.

Nah to dey travel up and down without doing anything meaningful he sabi.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC
so why did you exclude south east from the equation.you must be a serious tribal bigot
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by highness25(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1506208613584584707
No sniper for this country? that first picture sha
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by statutory1: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Why dem take stone shok d thing like this?

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
GeneralPula:

Dodoyo..

He’s on Agbada already..
shut up when did babariga become yoruba attire ...something that mali Senegal even wear
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by dahmie2013: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Welcome President Mohammed Buhari.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
And God should punish south east abi?

LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Jonakez(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
you BIGOT, SE not INCLUDED underneath means nothing to the PEOPLE OF SE! They are already blessed by Almighty!! Let me remind you that it's God who says "I bless whom I choose to bless"!!!
""""You get my point now""""

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC[/quote]
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Jonakez(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
you BIGOT, SE not INCLUDED underneath means nothing to the PEOPLE OF SE! They are already blessed by Almighty!! Let me remind you that it's God who says "I bless whom I choose to bless"!!!
""""You get my point now""""

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC[/quote][color=#006600][/color]
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by wallarwallar(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nigeria is very ugly. The background, environment , people not colorful Everything just dull
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by professorPABX: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
ouzo1:

At times, silence is the best. A fool that keeps quiet is often regarded as being wise. Use wisdom. If those who mounted the Guard of honour look for you, you will spend days at DMI, Apapa.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by muheeb01(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
what kind of prayer is this what about SE I noticed that's conspicuously missing in your prayer why?
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Worst president of our existence
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by olamike02: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
ouzo1:
Children of hate spotted.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by nograv: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

As much as you will try with your fake up votes. Everyone knows Buhari is a poor excuse of a leader..

The man singlehandedly has nearly destroyed this great nation.. Mtchew..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.