Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

#PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) (43243 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
boldtruthalways:

There's nothing patriotic about you at all. It's people like you that are destroying Nigeria but the good thing is that the hardship and sufferings from your so called PMB is hitting you guys more harder. Go on.
[/s]
Okay.

Since it is hitting me "hardest", did I complain to you?

Na me e dey hit but na you dey complain, abi you want dey take panadol for my headache?

Why not simply allow me with my "hitting hardest"? angry
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Elvisgolden: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2022
ouzo1:
More like guard of incompetence

Cry more Ewu Ipo*.........................you or anybody can never smell this guard of incompetence.........as a matter of fact, your father will give you away for this guard of incompetence
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by rakofar: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2022
KALA
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by akwarandu(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2022
We have never had it so bad, this man is a total failure in terms of governance.
I regret that i supported this man from 2003 to 2017.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by ultimatebas(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2022
joe1309:
Abwg bro greet Obianio for me
I no know you oh! And who is Obianio?
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Playermayweda(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC

On God you no get sense!!!!
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Where is Slawomir

He has been arrested, I think

1 Like

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Ezedon(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2022
He is now making public appearance since he started using nose mask

1 Like

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Waste of time and resources
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by smile11s(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1506208613584584707

So Lagos is now another country?

Waste of tax payers money in Lagos
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2022
akwarandu:
We have never had it so bad, this man is a total failure in terms of governance.
I regret that i supported this man from 2003 to 2017.
his parents should have aborted him, it would have saved Nigerians all these numerous problems
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1506208613584584707

Why the Guard of Honour and all the paraphernalia? Is it an official visit to Lagos State? Commissioning Dangote’s fertiliser plant should be a private affair and should not call for all this show. At best he should have sent his VP. This President likes junketing too much!

1 Like

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by MonkeyMods(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Whatever it is more like, a military parade is organised in his honour.

So relax.
[/s]

Tifnubu urchin. Rest, he doesn't know you exist
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nchenches: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

Before you shiit for your trousers over Biafra matters---
Who taught you that a country can't survive without crude oil and gas deposits?
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Playermayweda(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Okay.

Since it is hitting me "hardest", did I complain to you?

Na me e dey hit but na you dey complain, abi you want dey take panadol for my headache?

Why not simply allow me with my "hitting hardest"? angry

No mind am na your business if you want to live out the rest of your life suffering and smiling, since that what you see your life is worth
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Look at you condemning your president , if some of you were asked to govern this nation for one week , I'm sure everywhere would scatter
ultimatebas:

Totally concur. Gross incompetence
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by juman(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2022
I don't like generals.

His time as president is plagued with low oil price and corona.

He gets some improvement on boko haram but he allows his fulani people to do banditry.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Chai! This is obviously the only news we will have for today ..
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Can u rule a nation? If you are , why are you where you are now?!
4tomandchi:
Dead man walking man has killed Nigerian. Naira is useless Passport is useless Leadership useless Religion useless because people who make up leadership belong to one religion or the other.

The only hope for Nigeria now is prayer please pray for Nigeria spend at least 3 minutes and pray for Nigeria.

#GodSaveNigeria

1 Like

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Where is Slawomir
Gee is out of the country
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
Why him no wear yoruba attire like for imo.....abi is he trying to send a message on the status of lagos? grin
What's the difference between Agbada and Babaringa?....
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Playermayweda:

No mind am na your business if you want to live out the rest of your life suffering and smiling, since that what you see your life is worth
My business, not yours.

At least you are enjoying and laughing, concentrate on that, stop taking panadol for my headache.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2022
It is wrong to abuse your president ,God will not forgive u for that
isioma010:
See this useless* mannequin
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2022
abeg dat one na for dem pocket

lets deal if you have Bulk MTN , AIRTEL airtime lets convert it to cash
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by MonkeyMods(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, so rule 2 doesn't exist again or the rule is selective. Just asking for guidance.

See who's talking about rule 2? Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by heniford2: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2022
Naija na cruise oh grin cheesy werey president
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Nmaemeka: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Thank u Mrs president
Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless SW SE SS NW NE and NC

I don help you add SE you omitted

BAT himself get many fans in southeast, ignore those hungry political activist wannabe on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by OneTwoOne(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Chief simplyleo, take it easy on SE please.
Let God also bless them angry
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
Why him no wear yoruba attire like for imo.....abi is he trying to send a message on the status of lagos? grin

Dodoyo..

He’s on Agbada already..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.