Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) (47614 Views)

Photos: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Refinery / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by DawnG1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
How can his generation ever be poor. Give sustainable value and you will live in wealth perpetually forever.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Dest8sman: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Now that Dangote has a fertilizer plant, other fertilizer plants will soon be frustrated out of the country.
It happened in sugar and cement productions

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:

Will the federal government share from the 20% stake with you. No.

If there is an opportunity, buy land in this axis.

Build Residential Apartment for rental purposes
Build Hotel, Build School, Build Shopping Mall.

Not from the benevolent of the bakers, from their own Interest will own our breads.

Obviously, you don't know how this kind of things work.

That 20% share will eventually end in the hands of average Nigerians but you won't understand even I explain to you how it will happen and such precedents that average Nigerians now own. That is what having negative mindset does wink
You won't be part of those average Nigerians for same reason.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by bigpicture001: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin mr governor said pmb will commission imota rice mill this month, but we neva see rice mill.
As hungry dey catch me, na that one dey my mind

Modified: the governor said in two months time he'll be inviting the president to commission largest rice mill in africa.

Sanwo-olu said dangote is an indigene of Lagos state. Me as a native, considering his massive contribution to Lagos i also agree dangote is an indigene of lagos.

Sanwo-olu said lagos is open for more investment , don't think lagos don't have land's, grin that's a fat lie. We have enough massive land's for investment just come and we would give you land.

Me as a native would testify to that also . Even in my hometown at Epe where we have new car assembling plant, we still have Timber forest also. So land yapa from Epe down to ikorodu and to badagry.

Buhari said he'll be coming to commission the dangote refinery soon this year that's a welcome development.

Im not tinubu presidency fan but ill say God bless tinubu for laying the foundation of lekki free trade zone.
Years later lekki Epe is opened for massive investment

If. U must know.. Jonathan begged dangote to start this project after. Almost all foreign investors who hold a refinery licence refused to go to site.. citing government subsidy on petrol must be listed..

He promised them it would when they are close to opening the refinery.. they refuse to believe him, so he. Cornered dangote and begged. Him with a. Promise he. Would derugulate the oil and petrochemical industry
That was when dangote reluctantly started. The Project..

Alas our bubu manuquine.. came to power and declared subsidy must go on that Nigerians are too poor to buy fuel at international prices.. dangote was in shock and confusion.. he sought to meet buhari and buhari was blocking him from. Meeting him facce. To facce calling him and others PDP business beneficiary...

He (dangote). Later. Resortedd. To numerous education of Nigerians on how the deregulation of oil sector will help with jobs and progress. He did this numerous lectures and countless conferences at different varsities to make the. People buy the. Idea.. this man saw hell in the hands of buhari..

It was Untill buhari came down to earth with the huge cost of subsidy thaat he started talking about derugulation also...

Opportunist !

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
NOwazobia:
Shey English na your mate... LMAO grin
what’s wrong with what I wrote? If you’re not current with the use of English, please stay away from me. I challenge you to correct what I wrote
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
They will sell the product higher than what you can obtain it abroad and If u try to buy from abroad they will tell u ,u must buy from dangote, he's our own let make our own billionaire bla bla bla... billionaire that made his billions with the sweat and blood of the innocent citizens
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
adelaja70:

Laughable? wahala dey oooo
what? Please don’t start
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
This is a laughablelaudable project and Dangote should be commended for this. Congratulations Sir!

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Apexmoh: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
God bless Hausa, Fulani & Yoruba tribeS, 'cause all d aforemention tribeS have billionaireS EXCEPT Okoro cursed tribe, but dey fit open their yansh mouth say dem sabi business. O i forgot dey sabi skull mining, drug & human trafficking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
bigpicture001:

If. U must know.. Jonathan begged dangote to start this project after. Almost all foreign investors who hold a refinery licence refused to go to site.. citing government subsidy on petrol must be listed..

He promised them it would when they are close to opening the refinery.. they refuse to believe him, so he. Cornered dangote and begged. Him with a. Promise he. Would derugulate the oil and petrochemical industry
That was when dangote reluctantly started. The Project..

Alas our bubu manuquine.. came to power and declared subsidy must go on that Nigerians are too poor to buy fuel at international prices.. dangote was in shock and confusion.. he sought to meet buhari and buhari was blocking him from. Meeting him facce. To facce calling him and others PDP business beneficiary...

He (dangote). Later. Resortedd. To numerous education of Nigerians on how the deregulation of oil sector will help with jobs and progress. He did this numerous lectures and countless conferences at different varsities to make the. People buy the. Idea.. this man saw hell in the hands of buhari..

It was Untill buhari came down to earth with the huge cost of subsidy thaat he started talking about derugulation also...

Opportunist !
Wow nice to know about this. Ill like to read more on this. Maybe that's what caused the delay in delivery
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

boat of them are correct, one is British English, while the other one is American English, I chose to use the American English
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Successlane: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
How I wish this chopper will land crash... anyway let the dullard keel suffocating apc zombies that brought him to power tongue

This bitterness is not good for your health.

I know it's inborn, but, please try.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by bigpicture001: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

Wow nice to know about this. Ill like to read more on this. Maybe that's what caused the delay in delivery

Do u also know that buhari stopped the construction work ongoing at the second Niger. Bridge for 3years.. citing re assessment of the project

The guy slowed alot of. Progress
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by grandstar(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
oyeb15:
Shrewd businessman that gives government officials stakes at every new investment with a pledge to eliminate competition.

Pmb, BAT, Sanwo Olu ,Lawan, Speaker HoR , CBN gov are already shareholders of this according to Dangote policy.

How do you know he gives government officials a cut of every new investment?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by fitinwell: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
TheDemola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnrvcxoBxfM

Commissioning of Dangote Fertiliser Plant, Ibeju-Lekki.

If Dangote can achieve this..

Then any good thing is much possible in Nigeria..

Let's STOP and this illegalities wire transfer.. Drug barons
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Asquare84(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
MR PRESIDENT BUHARI KEEP DOING THE GOOD WORK NIGERIAN ELECT YOU TO DO. MAY GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
boat of them are correct, one is British English, while the other one is American English, I chose to use the American English

Absolutely,"boat" of them are correct ! Ori e ti gba le !
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by wiseoneking: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Our blodas born with bitterness, hate, anger perdition will soon vent their anger on Dangote as if Dangote has a hand in their misery.

I now know why Dangote selects where he sites any of his factories. cheesy
With this landmark, the wealth and economy of south west is now in control of one man, not hating but this is a stark reality at hand that we cannot deny. When the Refinery is finnished by the end of the year, the total wealth of one Fulani man in south west esp Ogun and Lagos should be nearing 40%, dwarfing the partly 25% of the ipobians igbos control and the Lebanese/Indians/Chinese 15% Very soon. This guy will call a shot of what happens in Lagos or any other western states especially political and economic decisions. South west benefits as this are all sited in their land but the implication as always seen by outsiders as weaklings or people that are economically conquered by non indigenes will ever remain with them. A typical Hausa Fulani man are bolden in these zones because they are seeing their sons as the ones that are in charge of another man's land. Their migration will doubled and there is nothing we can do about it.
While south west economy is almost entirely run by non indigenes or foreigners with a huge growth, SE economy is almost entirely indigenous and home grown economy. Local manufacturers are dominant with local technology been harnessed while SW economy is dominant with foreign expatriates. While Igbo totally dominates 100% of their economic/technological space, SW own is been devoured by A single man called Dangote presently, a single tribe called Igbo and a tripartite foreigners India/Lebanese/Chinese chain. I hope these trend of development with not stir more envy or jealousy from the accommodators.
I wish all good for Naija.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Absolutely,"boat" of them are correct ! Ori e ti gba le !
English please and stop making incantations here. I’m covered with the blood of Jesus
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Miracle2022: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hisxellency:
Congratulations

I can imagine the traffic around that area today
Mr president did not go by road, so there will be nothing like blocking road for the coming of my president.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by adecz: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ne❌t thing be say, Buhari will
ban importation of fertilizer and
force Nigerians to buy Dangote
Fertilizer at N25k❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Wetin Buhari never take our small, small
eyes see❓ undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
English please and stop making incantations here. I’m covered with the blood of Jesus

by Enemyofpeace: 1:07pm
It is called ma jo lo, mo weyin re and a o merin joba, if you know, you know

And this is called what ? Ofo or Ayajo ? I think your case is more serious than I thought initially ! Ori e ti gbale se e !
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by NOwazobia: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
what’s wrong with what I wrote? If you’re not current with the use of English, please stay away from me. I challenge you to correct what I wrote
were you commending the project or mocking it? Then I will give an appropriate correction.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

by Enemyofpeace: 1:07pm
It is called ma jo lo, mo weyin re and a o merin joba, if you know, you know

And this is called what ? Ofo or Ayajo ? I think your case is more serious than I thought initially ! Ori e ti gbale se e !

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by hotseat: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
A country blessed with a Dangote is a major boost to its GDP and a lifesaver to all the players in the value chain, no doubts.

A major strategy of this man of unparalleled business acumen is that he cleverly avoids the neon lights of the political "battlefield" which is fraught with political witch hunters, back stabbers, intrigues, mudslinging and the likes.

He simply belongs to the much safer terrain of the "political party" called AGIP - Any Government In Power.

His brand of politics is subterranean in nature and is a plus to this business enigma!

However, it has often been alleged that he often gets much of governments' support than others.

Having more Dangotes won't be a bad idea, if you ask me.

However, such allegations are neither here nor there.

Give honour to whom it is due!

Dangote, I, on behalf of all right thinking Nairalanders and, indeed, Nigerians felicitate with you on this epoch making commissioning of this gigantic fertilizer company.

May you continue to soar higher and higher!

B...R...A...V...O!!!
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by NOwazobia: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
My comment was based on the presupposition that you were trying to commend the project, of which laughable as you used it, tends to put the context in the opposite.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Obviously, you don't know how this kind of things work.

That 20% share will eventually end in the hands of average Nigerians but you won't understand even I explain to you how it will happen and such precedents that average Nigerians now own. That is what having negative mindset does wink
You won't be part of those average Nigerians for same reason.

You mean I won't understand, okay.

But will this be the first of it kind when federal government will be having stake in such Investment or before now don't we have government own organizations. I hope you can now connect the dots to see where I'm pointing to.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dead people. sad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
This is a laughable project and Dangote should be commended for this. Congratulations Sir!
Very laughable
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
wiseoneking:
With this landmark, the wealth and economy of south west is now in control of one man, not hating but this is a stark reality at hand that we cannot deny. When the Refinery is finnished by the end of the year, the total wealth of one Fulani man in south west esp Ogun and Lagos should be nearing 40%, dwarfing the partly 25% of the ipobians igbos control and the Lebanese/Indians/Chinese 15% Very soon. This guy will call a shot of what happens in Lagos or any other western states especially political and economic decisions. South west benefits as this are all sited in their land but the implication as always seen by outsiders as weaklings or people that are economically conquered by non indigenes will ever remain with them. A typical Hausa Fulani man are bolden in these zones because they are seeing their sons as the ones that are in charge of another man's land. Their migration will doubled and there is nothing we can do about it.
While south west economy is almost entirely run by non indigenes or foreigners with a huge growth, SE economy is almost entirely indigenous and home grown economy. Local manufacturers are dominant with local technology been harnessed while SW economy is dominant with foreign expatriates. While Igbo totally dominates 100% of their economic/technological space, SW own is been devoured by A single man called Dangote presently, a single tribe called Igbo and a tripartite foreigners India/Lebanese/Chinese chain. I hope these trend of development with not stir more envy or jealousy from the accommodators.
I wish all good for Naija.
How old is Dangote? He won't be around for ever

Shell was the biggest company in Nigeria for decades and many Nigerians never even heard of the company or know their office.

Dangote group is traded on the Stock Exchange he does not own it 100% and when he passes things will happen .Let him invest there are many ways to handle monopoly dominance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student / Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi / Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.