Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) (47608 Views)

Photos: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Refinery / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=111261430][/quote]

You make better sense when you do it in Yoruba language ! O ya ma Jo lo mo .......!

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:

You mean I won't understand, okay.

But will this be the first of it kind when federal government will be having stake in such Investment or before now don't we have government own organizations. I hope you can now connect the dots to see where I'm pointing to.
Sir, this is not new sir. Such stake by FG is what is now being traded as some shares on Nigerian stock exchange sir. It beggars believe that most folks do not take advsntage of this opportunities. I recall when FG was divesting from NAHCO, every interested Nigerian was alloted 5000 units of shares and all you need is to walk in and pay to claim your allotment, most people never did but a few who did are beneficiaries till date.
That is why I mentioned negative mindset.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Successlane:

This bitterness is not good for your health.

I know it's inborn, but, please try.
so because u be zombie make I no talk my mind
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kudos to the president..
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Golan007: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
This is a laughable project and Dangote should be commended for this. Congratulations Sir!

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
NOwazobia:

My comment was based on the presupposition that you were trying to commend the project, of which laughable as you used it, tends to put the context in the opposite.
correct me now

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Golan007: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
carl90:
Mehn !
The environmental pollution that will cover this Lekki/Ibeju-Zone part of Lagos this coming years would be on the high rate.
I see real estate marketers promoting their properties located in those zone,using its closeness to dangote refinery,dangote fertilizer as selling point.
Really?
Environmental Pollution is real o.
Climate change is real.

Refinery dey for Galveston just outside Houston, people still dey live there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Cajal(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lagos ... southwest... moving like "the wests"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Godispeace: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
where is ya own father
Totilopussylick:
There's this sweet feeling when you and your clueless colleagues meets together tongue

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Always using helicopters for his trips… the guy de fear
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
oyeb15:
Shrewd businessman that gives government officials stakes at every new investment with a pledge to eliminate competition.

Pmb, BAT, Sanwo Olu ,Lawan, Speaker HoR , CBN gov are already shareholders of this according to Dangote policy.

I believe any worthy competition can give same stakes or more. If at all true.

Nice development anyways.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Belleful: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Why everybody no go relocate go Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by steve6: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ok
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Kirkman: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
piagetskinner:
Always using helicopters for his trips… the guy de fear
So are you suggesting that they drive all the way from the airport all the way to Ijebu-Lekki? Have you thought about the logistical nightmare that the convoy of vehicles will impose upon lagosians and how many roads that need to be cordoned off because of only one man?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
There's this sweet feeling when you and your clueless colleagues meets together tongue

The feeling is sweeter especially when you know Jagaban, the next president is there.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Anthonyola(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
A region with much characteristics enjoys fast, speedy and high appreciation of land value, which means or translates into High Returns On Investment (ROI) for investors in properties in that region. As an example, a land bought for N1million today in Ibeju Lekki will be worth N25million or higher in a few years from now (And that’s a gain for Investors in lands in Ibeju Lekki).
With this commissioning land appreciation will double up, while some are busy acquiring lands in Ibeju-Lekki so are busy procrastinating just like how they procrastinated during Lekki phase1.
To make it easier real estate company give rooms for installment if you can’t pay at once. If you are having a rethink DM me on WhatsApp my company has over 5 estate lands on that axis alone at a very strategic position for both commercial and residential purposes. 07031950067
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Drone95(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Blow that helicopter � up!!!!
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by ceasare: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
TheDemola:
PMB's helicopter landing at refinery gantry

Why didn't they allow him to pass through vgc down to ajah to d refinery? I for like know why
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by NOwazobia: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
correct me now
Laudable is the word to use instead of laughable if your intention was to praise, as your post clearly suggested.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by anytexy: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
NOwazobia:
Laudable is the word t o use instead of laughable if your intention was to praise, as your post clearly suggested.
Me I know say na auto correct error

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by SirdimayG(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
tonididdy:
Lol dangote refinery commission by the Nigerian President.

... something is just wrong about that sentence

I thought I was alone bro. Nigeria is confused
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by NOwazobia: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
anytexy:
Me I know say na auto correct error
definitely. But he is claiming that he is right. That could only be true if it was a sarcasm.

Still, his last paragraph sold him out that it was a serious post.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by abu12: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
wiseoneking:
With this landmark, the wealth and economy of south west is now in control of one man, not hating but this is a stark reality at hand that we cannot deny. When the Refinery is finnished by the end of the year, the total wealth of one Fulani man in south west esp Ogun and Lagos should be nearing 40%, dwarfing the partly 25% of the ipobians igbos control and the Lebanese/Indians/Chinese 15% Very soon. This guy will call a shot of what happens in Lagos or any other western states especially political and economic decisions. South west benefits as this are all sited in their land but the implication as always seen by outsiders as weaklings or people that are economically conquered by non indigenes will ever remain with them. A typical Hausa Fulani man are bolden in these zones because they are seeing their sons as the ones that are in charge of another man's land. Their migration will doubled and there is nothing we can do about it.
While south west economy is almost entirely run by non indigenes or foreigners with a huge growth, SE economy is almost entirely indigenous and home grown economy. Local manufacturers are dominant with local technology been harnessed while SW economy is dominant with foreign expatriates. While Igbo totally dominates 100% of their economic/technological space, SW own is been devoured by A single man called Dangote presently, a single tribe called Igbo and a tripartite foreigners India/Lebanese/Chinese chain. I hope these trend of development with not stir more envy or jealousy from the accommodators.
I wish all good for Naija.

I don't know where you people get your statistics from?

that Ibo control 25% of Lagos economy and Indian , Lebanese , China control 15%

keep deceiving your self
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Raskasal(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
That's beautiful one, even if those massive projects are private own, they are still a plus to our Economy in general.

At Ibeju-Lekki axis, Investors can build residential apartments for rental purposes. It will fetch you rental incomes.
Build Shopping Mall, build Schools, build hotel and so on.

If comes to real estate investment, location matter most.

No doubt Ibeju-Lekki axis it hottest investment zone and so promising.

Now you have additional advantage when your Estate is facing major Express Way directly.

Delight Estate is by Eleko Junction at Ibeju-Lekki and facing Lekki Epe Expressway directly.

Tittle: Government Allocation

It share Neighborhood with:
- Lekki Free Trade Zone
- Dangote Refinery
- Dangote Fertilizer
- Amen Estate
- Pan African University and lot more.

It has amazing features like good road network, perimeter fencing, gated, security and surveillance with lot more.

Price: 16million per plot size (All inclusive)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_BAfpPVfjk

How much does a plt of land goes for?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by stmatt01: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Please ooo, is this project not supposed to be a personal one?
Why politicians come gather like say Na National project.
TheDemola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnrvcxoBxfM

Commissioning of Dangote Fertiliser Plant, Ibeju-Lekki.

Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Raskasal:

How much does a plt of land goes for?

The plots varies in price.

To have those with already Approved tittle documents, it is between 2.5m to 3m currently.

Though there are cheeper ones like 1.2m to 1.5m but those are with Excision in process.

Like I said, the Price varies base on the location and current tittle documents.

Like the one I posted on this thread, it's currently 16m per plot and it has Approved Government Allocation as tittle. Also the Estate is facing Lekki Epe Expressway directly by Eleko Junction.

In all, we can always look into your investment plans and your budget.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Emmaxmusic(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ok
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
NOwazobia:
Laudable is the word to use instead of laughable if your intention was to praise, as your post clearly suggested.
you see your life? You’re not even current on the use of English. For your information, boat of them are correct, one is British English, while the other one is American English, I chose to use the American English. Stop arguing with me, I’m a guru when it comes to English
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by NOwazobia: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
you see your life? You’re not even current on the use of English. For your information, boat of them are correct, one is British English, while the other one is American English, I chose to use the American English. Stop arguing with me, I’m a guru when it comes to English
Can you please point me to a citation were both mean same thing but in different location?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Baronnaire: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
NOwazobia:
Shey English na your mate... LMAO grin

He wanted to write laudable I suppose. cry cry cry

Just correct the person na...
Re: President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Baronnaire: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

Boat or Both? Na wa oh...

Besides, Laughable and Laudable are very distinct in meaning please, nothing like American and British shit...

Grammarian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student / Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.