Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles (42058 Views)

Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood / Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Deborahi34: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fgg
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Woleobi:
Ok.
you don forget aba kyari saga b that.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Nosayer: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dagger007:
Okay but how's that any of his business

Pull me, I pull you, ya me, I have you....isn't that how secrets get revealed?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
I just like this David guy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by pinkygurl(f): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
This one loud o grin

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by SocialJustice: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
All these people that are popular on twitter but broke in life, make una carry una wahala go abeg.

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Dagger007(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nosayer:

Pull me, I pull you, ya me, I have you....isn't that how secrets get revealed?
You're right sir..... I don't take all this people serious. They are all attention seekers. From the Feminist down to the Activist.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Kemi Olunloyo made a similar accusation some time ago.

This was 2019 and this is just coming to light now,and they say Kemi is crazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by baralatie(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is rude and uncalled.for
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Those mumu feminists go get sense las las...

Feminist my extra-large black blokos... grin grin

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by hayoholla(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
If you want to be dishonest, don't be shamelessly dishonest about it. grin
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Doubuzofficial: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
5.5Million for knacking?

Omo

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
David Hundeyin is a preacher of vawulence, not of love.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Going to twitter to collect my own share! Givers never lack!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Godispeace: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
ask google , oponu shocked shocked shocked
Dagger007:
Okay but how's that any of his business
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Crafteck1: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Feminist wey dey share punna up and down for roles , is that one a feminist grin
na multiple socket

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by azpekuliar: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
Interesting that he used Jesus name in a tweet then turn around and say he doesn't believe in him. Is he an atheist?

He is
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by techWriter3: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Feminist wey dey stock punna up and down for roles , is that two a women

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Upworkwriter007(f): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
talktimi:
This isn't the first time David is publicly making this allegation, the onus is now in Kiki and the BBC to sue him for defamation of character
Kemi olunloyo was more explicit. Check out what she wrote.
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by LordOfTheGame: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
E don red for the useless Nigerian girls and their hypocritical lives.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by deebrain(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Any girl or wife should be extremely careful with these people called "feminist".

They are (according to our Lord Jesus Christ) RAVENOUS WOLVES!

You will be amazed at their publicly showing independent don't need a man in my life persona, and secretly tearing down even marriages of their best friends. And before you talk, they will say they did not force you to take their advice. Sister of mine learnt it the hard way!

Na the matter we still dey fix.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Kikimordi is Feminist Grand Commander yet she's sleeping with men for just roles cheesy cheesy

So much for feminism!

The future is pussy.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

Are you?
You're asking Seun if he's an atheist
Are you a learner
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by anambraamaka: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Why is he coochie watching?
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by alewa54: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
see below
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by delishpot: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kemi don start
Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by PROPEACE: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK will conveniently not see this.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles by jaiyeorie: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odogwu Bitters - Obi Cubana Alexx Ekubo Sujimoto Zubby Michaels Oba Elegushi Aba market

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cJdT_exzsw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child / Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies / BBNaija Host, Ebuka Share Pictures Of His Appearance This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.