Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (42580 Views)

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by egojeny1(f): 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

Even Yinka, my friend who just entered UK got job the next day and he made £110 working 10 straight hours.
True
Minimum wage is bw £10 to 12/hr
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by egojeny1(f): 4:03pm On May 15, 2022
Coolcube:

Abegi no mind them. My roomie in uni left Naija in 2014. I continued in acada line, suffered a few months of unemployment, status changed to underemployment (40K with a Masters) and later gainfully employed and doing well in the corporate world. My roomie who japa then now has 4 kids (citizens), doing well financially, took his parents on countless trips abroad, has BUILT houses and has a fine career after going through the pains of studying a good course overseas.

Me: doing well too by the grace of God. But the difference is still clear like 7up. Inflation and rising cost of things no gree me tangible savings, even with an averagely good salary . I cannot afford to give 1million naira gift now or buy my parents a car. Even to buy a car for myself na to save up more than a year or loan, building one bungalow with serious calculation ... the reality of many working class Nigerians who cannot steal or does not have access to stealing from the national pot.

Is there suffering abroad....? sure! But after suffering and taking the pains to advance yourself educationally, one will definitely be better off. Education can be scam here, but out there in Europe and North America, once you can get educated and keep pushing, things will be better off. Some PhDs here in Nigeria teach JAMB students while others are grossly underpaid in private unis....

OP, travel, but have a plan and target. If I ever travel in this my mid life, it is either to lecture (education - do a PhD), re-skill into tech (education) or get my wife re-skilled into health care (education). It is all EDUCATION FIRST, jollification later. Even the three steps can be followed through.

Words on marble, nice one
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by shegun4sur: 9:53pm On May 15, 2022
U can make N7m in less than a year in UK.
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Remnita(f): 10:26pm On May 15, 2022
porthouse7:
even will 5 million u will build a decent 3 bedroom, Nigeria still remain d cheapest country in africa

Indeed you done build house before?
Ordinary Gerald roofing is 1.8m
Una go just Dey talk rubbish
Don’t go and look for money and leave this shit hole called Nigeria
Same country your parents suffered didn’t give you better life ,you Dey hope on
Fools

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by porthouse7(f): 6:59am On May 16, 2022
Remnita:

Indeed you done build house before?
Ordinary Gerald roofing is 1.8m
Una go just Dey talk rubbish
Don’t go and look for money and leave this shit hole called Nigeria
Same country your parents suffered didn’t give you better life ,you Dey hope on
Fools
dem just release u from kirikiri abi? am not even in Nigeria, 3 continent already.... see who dey advice
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by abuwidad(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2022
Erums:

Price?

6.8 million

Pictures will be sent on request.
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Erums(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2022
abuwidad:

6.8 million

Pictures will be sent on request.

Kindly drop photos
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by demo79: 7:21am On May 24, 2022
Canada is the best place for your my dear.....Never think of UK for study
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Thompz43(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2022
Psychology said go with the choice that scared you the most...

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by abuwidad(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Erums:

Kindly drop photos
So sorry for the late responses, please kindly drop your WhatsApp contact, we can communicate better there mine is 08120008955. But you can call me on 07017771157 anytime from 7pm. Thanks
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by abuwidad(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gwan2:
I sometimes read threads like this, especially with regards to “Japa”, and I weep in my heart.

A nation where 80% of the most active and productive age group feels the only way they can succeed or prosper is by leaving the country is really pitiable and sad. The narrative has pervaded the whole atmosphere, that you see even someone that is moderately well off in Nigeria jumping or abandoning ship to face an unknown fate.

I don’t blame anyone, especially those with such notions, a force propelled that…but is very sad

Bros what's sad in changing environments and later come home to invest. Do we know the number of Indians and Chinese that are also japaing. Nigeria is not even comparable

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2022
abuwidad:
Bros what's sad in changing environments and later come home to invest. Do we know the number of Indians and Chinese that are also japaing. Nigeria is not even comparable
to Nigeria or their country.
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 4:56am On Jul 17, 2022
hybridblood07:
Who told 7M is not enough? Must he build duplex??with 7M he can build a standard 3bedroom meanwhile he has a land with foundation
it's enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos / Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.