Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (42590 Views)

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
You can't build a house with N7m, get UK admission and leave. This is not a hard decision to make. Save good money abroad and you can come back to build your dream house.
and who told u 7m can't build 3 bed bungalow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by monerozi5590: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
You can't build a house with N7m, get UK admission and leave. This is not a hard decision to make. Save good money abroad and you can come back to build your dream house.

Yes 7m can build a house. It depends on the type of house though. 7m is more than a enough to build a decent house in Nigeria. He has land and foundation already self.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
and who told u 7m can't build 3 bed bungalow
Kindly give us a break down?

How many blocks
Cost of cement
Iron road
Sharp sans
Gravel
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lerumo:
Invest your money in the First Bank Money market fund and let your money grow while you take time to decide and plan on what next steps to take.

Don’t be hasty to make a decision and always consider the risks. Also consider worse case scenario.
With the poor rate, I wouldn't advise my enemy to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by josephevergreen(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
In my opinion sir, i will advise you invest it in your business or travel out..because considering the prensent cost of building materials 7m might not give you what you really want.
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by mirexxx(f): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rubyjade:
grin
is that u on ur dp?
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
mirexxx:
is that u on ur dp?
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by johhnnie(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Westernequinox:
Buy usdt, stake it in lending, use 2mil,and exchanger pays you 23k daily, 706 monthly

Kindly explain further. Thank you!
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by largeman4u(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Japa Asap before it is too late.

Check my signature for Cars
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
From my experience, 7m won't build you even a bungalow to the roofing level sef. Instead of you to start what you can not finish, use the money and Travel out. You will end up frustrated if you start a building with that amount of money I'm telling you the honest truth. Except you have a place here you can borrow to complete the house and you might end up borrowing more than that 7m depending on the kind of house you want to build
Building materials are not cheap

5 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Westernequinox: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Definitely
ayukdaboss:

What's up bro. Can I send you an email? Thanks
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by mirexxx(f): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rubyjade:
Yeah
okay
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rubyjade:
Kindly give us a break down?

How many blocks
Cost of cement
Iron road
Sharp sans
Gravel
oga bring ur pen and paper
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Exceed15: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
My brother consider my Candid advice. Move when you have the opportunity and means now . Things aren't getting better here.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
From my experience, 7m won't build you even a bungalow to the roofing level sef. Instead of you to start what you can not finish, use the money and Travel out. You will end up frustrated if you start a building with that amount of money I'm telling you the honest truth. Except you have a place here you can borrow to complete the house and you might end up borrowing more than that 7m depending on the kind of house you want to build
Building materials are not cheat.
Spot on
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Firstly what type of house c as n he build with 7m
AFONJAPIG:
oga bring ur pen and paper
Let's go
How many bags cement would he need?
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by mirexxx(f): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
have u spoken to God first? pray over it and he will lead you to the right path.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Exceed15:
My brother consider my Candid advice. Move when you have the opportunity and means now . Things aren't getting better here.
You are in Jebba, Niger state claiming abroad
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by udomonday: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rubyjade:
Have you heard of trove?
nope.tell me more.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
mirexxx:
have u spoken to God first? pray over it and he will lead you to the right path.
Everything MUST not be spiritualized, something requires logic or common sense

7 Likes

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by stillme231: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
ihatebuhari:
That Money is over enough to get college degree admission in Canada

You don't even need any degree just only waec or neco to apply

School fees for colleges here in Canada is about 4 million naira a year, when you get to Canada you can work as a student. After 2yrs you'll get your PR

Canada is easy. Seek admission in colleges not university. It's an easy route

Remember to quote and thank me when you get to Canada

Modified: please all those quoting me asking to write me privately, I don't reply to private message, Nigerians don't like research that's why they always fall into the hands of scammers.

I've given you hint go make research. The easiest route to Canada is college admission if you can pay the school fees. You only need waec or neco to apply. Please no one should mention me again that's all I can tell you.

This info I'm giving out for free here I know most agents in Nigeria will charge you over 200k for it

Peace

My only advice to Nigeria youth do your possible best to leave that Shithole

you have any idea of australia?
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
udomonday:
nope.tell me more.
Google they say is your friend, you can join telegram channel m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by MrBroke(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
shogsman:
Just know the abroad y'all are planning to run to doesn't guarantee your Success , you have 7 million you can't think of sensible way to invest in a business here and make money you want to spend the Money to get some 1 year visa to go and sell burger and pepperoni Pizza abroad.
Unless you have a surelink where you plan to relocate to ,it will end in tears.
Without confirm link you will end up in assisted living without no formal support or relief from the government because you're not a citizen,then when you do get a typical scout job In McDonalds or Target you will live from paycheck to paycheck,do that a couple of months and you will be worth $0 , but I guess growing broke and practically starving isn't that bad as long as you get to boast to your friends in naija that you're abroad,if you're lucky Maybe you'll get coupons for second hand food. Clowns

Nigga, I love your write up, good advice
Straight up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Tenaga: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
In my area only foundation will finish your moni

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
stillme231:

you have any idea of australia?
Forget them, their migration law na die
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tenaga:
In my area only foundation will finish your moni
which area?
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by yankison(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
ihatebuhari:

School fees for colleges here in Canada is about 4 million naira a year, when you get to Canada you can work as a student. After 2yrs you'll get your PR

Modified: please all those quoting me asking to write me privately, I don't reply to private message, Nigerians don't like research that's why they always fall into the hands of scammers.

I've given you hint go make research. The easiest route to Canada is college admission if you can pay the school fees. You only need waec or neco to apply. Please no one should mention me again that's all I can tell you.

This info I'm giving out for free here I know most agents in Nigeria will charge you over 200k for it

Peace

Can a 33yrs old apply to a college pay school fee ... Would study permit be granted based on the age

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by mirexxx(f): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rubyjade:
Everything MUST not be spiritualized, something requires logic or common sense
I never said everything must be spiritualized. Saying prayers and asking God to lead and direct you doesn't mean you've stopped reasoning logically.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by blackboy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Relocate. N7m hmmm which kian house you wan take N7m build
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by pinkygurl(f): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
ihatebuhari:

Peace

If everybody leaves Nigeria, who will stay? grin
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by Rubyjade: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
mirexxx:
I never said everything must be spiritualized. Saying prayers and asking God to lead and direct you doesn't mean you've stopped reasoning logically.
Will God show him the path to follow while praying?
Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by sisqodean09(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Westernequinox:
Buy usdt, stake it in lending, use 2mil,and exchanger pays you 23k daily, 706 monthly

Binance?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) / Businessman Rams His SUV Into A Keke NAPEP Used By Escaping Armed Robbers(photo) / Latest Update On Anambra International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.