Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke (919 Views)

Steps How To Avoid Been Scam Mini-importation / How Young Nigerians Can Avoid A Broke Life / Buy&sell Your Btc To The Most Trusted Dealer In Africa & Avoid Been Scamed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
One of the Most Frequent Question I get a lot is How can I make money on WhatsApp?

In this thread I would rundown lucrative ways to make money on WhatsApp in Nigeria.

If you have been hearing about people doing crazy figures on WhatsApp and you still wondering if it is true?

Well then, Yes they are.

Everyday people make a lot from WhatsApp and if you know how, you too can earn.

WhatsApp as you know is owned by Facebook, after they purchased it some years ago. And added WhatsApp to their ecosystem of social networks linking it with Facebook, Instagram, among others.

it is through this that you can earn through WhatsApp although it does not offer a direct way to make money like YouTube or Facebook itself.

You will learn about the lucrative online businesses to start in Nigeria.

Thread Overview:

✓ What do I need to make money on WhatsApp in Nigeria?

✓ Ways to make money on WhatsApp in Nigeria

Continue in next thread
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
What do You need to make money on WhatsApp in Nigeria?

To start making money online there is a very important thing you need to fix

Else your life can never change

And that is your Mindset

You see majority of people who are broke are that way because they believe everything online is a Scam

It's no lie that there are several fraudulent business out there, nevertheless this is why you must make proper research before starting any business.

You need to have a Mindset to Succeed and be committed to changing your Life(it is not for lazy people)

The methods am going to be sharing are not those methods that gives you peanut after working like Elephant

With that said what exactly do you need to make Money on WhatsApp

- A Winning Mindset (and an unapologetic hatred for poverty)
- A Smartphone
- Internet Connection
- a List
- Commitment to Implent

It is important that you ticks those boxes because in order to earn, you need all this

Without all this you would keep struggling and wouldn't earn any money from this.

Continue in next thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by Sunnymatey(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Space booked

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
How to make money on WhatsApp in Nigeria

Now let's dive right into the juicy stuff, Here are some proven ways you can make money from WhatsApp here in Nigeria:

1. App Referral

This shouldn't be new to you, but only few people earn from this system.

There are a few apps on the Google Play store that would pay you to invite people to use their app.

Basically, it could be in the form of recharge cards, tokens, or actual cash. Although it might not give you huge funds but it is still a way to earn while doing little or nothing.

You could earn between 500-1000 on every invite

i.e if you invite 10 people to use an app and you get 500 each

That would be 10 × 500 = 5000

Decent money right...the more the invite the more you earn

Steps to Get Started

~ Find the App
~ Register with the App
~ Invited People to use the App
~ Earn when they complete the Requirements

Some of such apps are Palmplay, Abeg etc

2. Sell Yourself

WhatsApp is a social platform like Facebook, Instagram where you can sell yourself and what you do.

Therefore, do if you have a product or service to sell?

Market it on the app

or maybe you specialize in a certain skills, you can get new clients through well-thought-of ads on WhatsApp.

However, to succeed in this, ensure the people you sell to, have an interest in your services.

Also, take proactive steps to advertise yourself on other social media platforms and use catchy phrases like “I can help you make 1000 new customers through WhatsApp.

Contact me if interested”.

As simple as it sounds, that works, and you would be shocked by how many would reach out.

However, that is not the end. Ensure you have a detailed and effective plan to market your business to your audience.

Steps to Get Started

~Identify an Interested Market
~Pick a Niche
~Create a Professional Profile
~Create Content
~Recommend Product/Service
~Earn

3. Affiliate Marketing

Just like other social media platforms like facebook and Instagram. WhatsApp is a good place to market for Businesses.

Literally, there are people who get paid to promote businesses on WhatsApp due to their high amount of viewers

Therefore, you would need to have a large audience or build a large audience for the business.

Affiliate Marketing simply follows the procedure of you registering for an affiliate program and recommending people to buy goods, while you receive a commission.

If you belong to a group that focuses on a niche(NFT, crypto, health etc), you can discuss popular trends, or recommend products related to the niche.

Therefore, it’s really all about creating free value for people and recommending products that people need.

Example

You can register for an affiliate program with a company that sells Digital Courses, if you belong to a group that focuses on that niche.

The trick to this succeeding is you finding people or groups who are truly interested in that specific service.

Popular affiliate networks you can register with are Amazon, Piggyvest and Jumia

Steps to Get Started

~ Pick a Niche
~ Register with a Affiliate Platform within your Niche Intrest
~ Study and Research on a Particular Product
~ Start Recommending the Product to a Interested Market
~ Purchase is Made
~ Earn

4. Generate traffic for your blog

Another intresting way to make money via WhatsApp is by driving traffic to a blog from WhatsApp.

However, to earn through this, you have to own a blog and create content that people are interested in reading.

Your earnings on a blog are proportional to the amount of traffic on your site. Which is where WhatsApp comes in.

A Simple Startegy is to Create a Group on WhatsApp dedicated to your blog content and invite people to join in.

Keep the group active and engaging as frequently as possible, by sharing vital and new posts from your blog on it.

This way, you are sending traffic from WhatsApp to your blog therefore, increasing your advertising revenue(i.e through adsense)
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Conclusion

Knowing how to make money on WhatsApp is one piece of the puzzle while committing yourself to implement it is another.

As established at the beginning this methods require a good amount of commitment and aren’t a get-rich-quick scheme or for lazy people.

This methods would certainly make you a lot of money if you have the right mindset, focus and commitment.

I do hope you enjoyed this thread... I would love to hear if you have any challenge and what areas you would like me to cover in the future.

Goodluck �

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sunnymatey:
Space booked

You're Welcome

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Q. How do I make money on WhatsApp

A. By Starting with something

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Knowing is one thing but Implementing is another

Anticipate something massive
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
As promised details for the special offer drops on Monday

Anticipate

hope you are having a great weekend?
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dropping in 2 Hours !!!
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Finally We are here

For several people making money online is a longing desire.

You probably tired of doing it all on your own

Very well I would like to help break this jinx in the coming Months

I have prepared a special offer for you here

>>Click Here<< to Get all the Details

See you inside
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
ManuelB:
Finally We are here

For several people making money online is a longing desire.

You probably tired of doing it all on your own

Very well I would like to help break this jinx in the coming Months

I have prepared a special offer for you here

>>Click Here<< to Get all the Details

See you inside

With over 100 Million smartphone users in Nigeria

Imagine been able to reach 0.01% with your product

For a product of #100

100 × {( 0.01 ÷ 100) × 100 million} = 1M

Imagine what an extra 1M will do for you.

2022 is not the year to try and errors on the internet...come and learn what works.

Don't miss this special training

7 days to go !!!

Details attached above
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
What you should know that No one is telling You?

Monetizing your WhatsApp is quite simple with the right approach and is less technical and draining compare to other platforms.

With WhatsApp you can sell your products or services and get people who are interested to buy from you.

You can also explore multiple streams of income by leveraging several niches.

E-commerce
Real estate
Digital Marketing
Agriculture
E- learning
Sales and Marketing
and many more.

You can also monetizing your knowledge and sell them as coaching, trainings, e-books, podcasts, etc

Join the WhatsApp Income Accelerator Training to discover how you too can start monetizing your smartphone.

See you Inside
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
This is a Fact!

Many Broke people would experience life changing money before the year runs out

currently they may not even look like it ... It might even be you reading this

Nothing is impossible with God

There are several way for this to become a reality

It just depends on what approach you intend on taking

Option 1: You get Lucky and win a contest, lotto or even discover that some rich dad or uncle left you some millions

All this seems good

but this are things beyond your control which means if this doesn't happen

Things wouldn't change for you...which means you are betting on Luck

Speaking of Luck, the odds don't seem favourable because it is said the ratio of anyone getting lucky is 1:100

And those who achieve success never depend on this

Now what if you don't have to depend on luck and could make at least 1 million before 2022 comes to an end.

This is what you would be learning inside The WhatsApp Income Accelerator Training

If you attend this training and take action on what i will teach you--making a million won't be a big deal for you.

You can decide to use this information to transform your Life .... All you need to do is get registered today

Are you Ready?

Click Here to claim your spot
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
3 days to Go !!!
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Why are you not solving the problem now ?

This was the question I asked someone during the week who was making excuses about buying a particular product.

As humans it is logical to make Excuses as to why we don't take certain steps

Only to complain of the pain it is causing the next moment

So I would like to ask you likewise

why aren't you address the problem of your finances now

Here is one thing I can guarantee you... if you don't treat this problem now

It will only get worst

Imagine having 100k some years ago ... That could have done something for you in starting a business

but that is not the case today

And the more excuses you make more expense it becomes to solve that problem

Making money is not rocket science but it requires knowing how to go about it especially if you have never made money online.

This is why I have created the WhatsApp Income Accelerator Training

Where I would be showing you the proven system to Monetize your smartphone

Either way it is either you succeed or succeed and have nothing to loss.

And you don't want to miss this ... we start in 2 days

Check for all the details in previous post

See you inside

p.s: happy new month folks, do have a great month
Re: How To Make Money With Your Smartphone So You Can Avoid Been Broke by ManuelB: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
An hour to go !!!

(1) (Reply)

Time Bucks - Legit Passive Income / Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine / Let Your Pi Tokens Pay Your Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.