Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You (1681 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by cornelboy(f): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
the body would definately decay but God will rise the soul for judgement... "once a man die he will face judgement" it's in the bible..
Paul only said, "after death is judgement", he didn't say the judgement will happen immediately after death.

once a man die and face judgement, he/she will make heaven or hell acording to the case and judgement...

This is a lie!
When Lazarus Jesus friend died, he was in the grave decaying just like Adam and Eve our first parents did.
But Jesus brought him back to life through God's power!

when jesus return, all righteous people/children of God will follow jesus to heaven...
Lol I thought you already said that after death is judgement and some will make heaven while other hell?
Sheddy5:

May you have peace.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by cornelboy(f): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sheddy5:

Adam and Eve sin against God and that's why God change his intention of creating man i.e for man to pass through hardship and temptation then the obedients ones we stay in God's kingdom (heaven)

Where did God say He changed His intention?

Gods kingdom is not heaven bobo.
The kingdom was probably established after Satan and his rebellious angels were defeated and driven out of heaven by Michael and his angels.

Though the kingdom is presently in heaven, it will come down to earth in the future and restore peace to the earth.
That's why Jesus prayed "let your kingdom [/b]come and let your will be done on [b]earth as it is in heaven".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by cornelboy(f): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sheddy5:

we are on earth to pass/overcome the trials and temptation, if we the children of God over come all succesfully, that mean we're the choosen ones to make heaven.

Are you sure you could overcome the trials and temptations of this world?
Aren't your scared that you might eventually end up burning and wailing in fire forever?

So what about the animals around us, the wild ones, trees, and every other creatures, will they go to heaven or hell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Sheddy5(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Are you sure you could overcome the trials and temptations of this world?
Aren't your scared that you might eventually end up burning and wailing in fire forever?

So what about the animals around us, the wild ones, trees, and every other creatures, will they go to heaven or hell?
yes i can, i will definately make heaven... Sad you don't understand the bible at all and because of the false preach, you might eventually or probably rot in hell forever if you continue like this.

the animals and trees and other things that you cherish will probably perish.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Sheddy5(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Where did God say He changed His intention?

Gods kingdom is not heaven bobo.
The kingdom was probably established after Satan and his rebellious angels were defeated and driven out of heaven by Michael and his angels.

Though the kingdom is presently in heaven, it will come down to earth in the future and restore peace to the earth.
That's why Jesus prayed "let your kingdom [/b]come and let your will be done on [b]earth as it is in heaven".
lol grin this prove how you simply lack comprehension, your jv pastor has probably brain wash you...

"let your kingdom come" he's refering to heaven.

"let your will be done on earth and it's done in heaven" before any miracle manifested on, it has already been manifested in heaven, before any chain lose on earth, it has already been lose in heaven.
these were the meaning of "let your will be done as it is in heaven" statement.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Sheddy5(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Paul only said, "after death is judgement", he didn't say the judgement will happen immediately after death.

This is a lie!
When Lazarus Jesus friend died, he was in the grave decaying just like Adam and Eve our first parents did.
But Jesus brought him back to life through God's power!

Lol I thought you already said that after death is judgement and some will make heaven while other hell?
well keep decieving yourself, jv witness.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by orisa37: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2022
I LOVE THE IDEA.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by cornelboy(f): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sheddy5:

well keep decieving yourself, jv witness.
May you have peace!

Pls when your a ready to put away your foolishness and learn, the JWs are willing to help you see the TRUTH smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by cornelboy(f): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sheddy5:

lol grin this prove how you simply lack comprehension, your jv pastor has probably brain wash you...

"let your kingdom come" he's refering to heaven.

"let your will be done on earth and it's done in heaven" before any miracle manifested on, it has already been manifested in heaven, before any chain lose on earth, it has already been lose in heaven.
these were the meaning of "let your will be done as it is in heaven" statement.

The kingdom of God is not heaven.
God's kingdom will rule this present earth in the future. It will definitely come to earth.
Daniel 2:44
Revelation 5:9-10
[9]And they sang a new song with these words:
“You are worthy to take the scroll
    and break its seals and open it.
For you were slaughtered, and your blood has ransomed people for God
    from every tribe and language and people and nation.

[10]And you have caused them to become
    a Kingdom of priests for our God.
    And they will REIGN on the earth.

May you have peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Sheddy5(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
cornelboy:

The kingdom of God is not heaven.
God's kingdom will rule this present earth in the future. It will definitely come to earth.
Daniel 2:44
Revelation 5:9-10
[9]And they sang a new song with these words:
“You are worthy to take the scroll
    and break its seals and open it.
For you were slaughtered, and your blood has ransomed people for God
    from every tribe and language and people and nation.

[10]And you have caused them to become
    a Kingdom of priests for our God.
    And they will REIGN on the earth.

May you have peace!
i did not read whatever you wrote up there but ok.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Sheddy5(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
cornelboy:

May you have peace!

Pls when your a ready to put away your foolishness and learn, the JWs are willing to help you see the TRUTH smiley
you called yourself christian and you're insulting me, this really prove what jws act like.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Sheddy5(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
cornelboy:

May you have peace!

seun
mynd44
Dominique
lalasticlala
rule 2 violated.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by cornelboy(f): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sheddy5:

seun
mynd44
Dominique
lalasticlala
rule 2 violated.

Well you haven't presented the verses that say God has changed His intention for the earth and that Jesus will judge at the gate of heaven close to hellfire.

That's not an insult bobo. You have been displaying you foolishness here na.
You can't even support any of your claims here with the scriptures.

Is this not provoking and an insult?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by cornelboy(f): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sheddy5:

you called yourself christian and you're insulting me, this really prove what jws act like.
May you have peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by oshaosha2014(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Just like you are busy on this earth caring about a lot of things, same way it will be there but without corruption. It will feel normal. Abi Angel Gabriel don come tell una say he's bored. Work to everly dey to do.

PastorMIsBack:

We'll find out when we get there grin
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by cornelboy(f): 1:35am On Mar 28, 2022
Tobedated:
As far as i know all heaven offer is
1 eternal life
2 peace
3 playing with wild animals
4 and praising god forever but what heaven takes away because of this should be scary
1 eternity - but doing what, have you ever stay home doing nothing before with no technology in heaven isn't that torture like can you imagine how your mental health will go in the drain from having nothing to do at least on earth you can kill yourself but don't forget eternal life damn.

2 peace is a good offer but once again at what cost remember in heaven there is no such thing as family as jesus explain with the women with multiple husband, all that makes life worth it is the friends and family one makes along the way all that gone because of peace that have no meaning because all you doing is one thing is it worth it also don't forget your friends from another religion all in hell smiley

3 who the Bleep want that like that just stupid

4 can't that be done on earth where things are more fun than being an object showering god praise

Oga no playing with wild animals in heaven cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36am On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:

I often laugh at the way they get easily provoked when someone pay them back in their own coin! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Sheddy5(m): 5:43am On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Well you haven't presented the verses that say God has changed His intention for the earth and that Jesus will judge at the gate of heaven close to hellfire.

That's not an insult bobo. You have been displaying you foolishness here na.
You can't even support any of your claims here with the scriptures.

mynd44
seun
Dominque
lalasticlala
rule 2
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Image123(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Sheddy5:

mynd44
seun
Dominque
lalasticlala
rule 2

Brother, this is religion section. A lot of foolishness goes on here and have to be stated as what they are, foolishness. It's not the break of a rule otherwise we'll all agree everything going on is wise and fine.
It is a different thing if someone attacks your intelligence or family or bullies you by calling you rude names or insults you especially in their language.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Image123(m): 6:23am On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Look at the question a man grown enough to father a child is asking? The ignorance spread in the sad hall is sickening. Trees and animals are not created in the image of God and consequently don't have spirit, soul and body. They cease to exist when they die.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by cornelboy(f): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Image123:

Look at the question a man grown enough to father a child is asking? The ignorance spread in the sad hall is sickening. Trees and animals are not created in the image of God and consequently don't have spirit, soul and body. They cease to exist when they die.
I didn't ask you Mr!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Image123(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:

I didn't ask you Mr!

It's a public forum boy. Learn.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by cornelboy(f): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Image123:

It's a public forum boy. Learn.

I didn't ask you daddy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Image123(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Your a coward sheddy5. You can't even defend your faith.

Reporting you instead of retaliation is not cowardice but shows politeness, good home training and godliness. You think everyone is like you and your cult that is ready to break bottle on people's heads just because they are asked to pray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Image123(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
cornelboy:

I didn't ask you daddy cheesy

Find your daddy further my dear, i will never give birth to a cult member in Jesus name.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Image123:

Find your daddy further my dear, i will never give birth to a cult member in Jesus name.

Yet you want to speak with a cult, shey?
Why not go and speak with your own sons? cheesy
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Sheddy5(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Image123:

Reporting you instead of retaliation is not cowardice but shows politeness, good home training and godliness. You think everyone is like you and your cult that is ready to break bottle on people's heads just because they are asked to pray.
thanks, i don't know what the mods are waiting for, he should be ban for violating the rules, he claims to be a christian and adhere to abusive words which directly contracdit his believe.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by cornelboy(f): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Image123:

I'm dear to you right cheesy
I will never have a daddy that takes the words of uninspired men of Nicene council over the inspired word of GOD.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by cornelboy(f): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Image123:

Politeness or frustration?

What do you think was his intention when reporting me? So that they can disable my account? That's politeness Abi?
Keep supporting yourselves. It's not new.

Read through our post and see who insulted who.
And ask him why he hasn't brought scriptures to support his claims.
If he brings it, I will consider him as someone not foolish.
You could help him out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Image123(m): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Yet you want to speak with a cult, shey?
Why not go and speak with your own sons? cheesy

This is a public forum maja, there is no special desire to speak with you. i speak with everyone on the forum without bias.
Re: Doesn't The Idea Of Heaven Scare You by Image123(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2022
Sheddy5:

thanks, i don't know what the mods are waiting for, he should be ban for violating the rules, he claims to be a christian and adhere to abusive words which directly contracdit his believe.

He is not a christian but a cultist Jwickedness. they have their own special rules and bible and don't care for God's Word except what their hall elders dictate to them. They are cool with insults as their own elders break even bottle on people's head if you push them to pray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 70 Christian -god Own People Slaughtered (pics) / Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? / Giving Unto God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.