Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Can This Be Possible In A Car Please Read I Need Answers. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can This Be Possible In A Car Please Read I Need Answers. (592 Views)

Your Opinions About This Car, Please. / Buying My First Car, Please Share Your Experience / How Can I Drive Rats Away From My Car? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Possible In A Car Please Read I Need Answers. by kannex: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Is is possible to a make a car use fuel and electric (battery) at the same time, for instance let say someone have a benz glk 350 and it uses both electric and a petrol at the same time, like when the battery is fully charge it uses battery while but when the battery is low or let say 20% it will switch form battery to fuel without breakdown car engineer can this be possible.
If it can be possible what will be the process involve and at the same time how much will this cost. Because if it is possible if will save cost to fuel a car, because if the car battery charge and you have have your fuel tank filled up then, then i think will bw the best solution for cars in nigeria. I will expecting comment form car engineering expert.
Re: Can This Be Possible In A Car Please Read I Need Answers. by Goldbw122(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yeah it is possible, it is called hybrid
It save fuel, and it is cool for like 6 months if you bought it new one, when I mean new one from the factory if production, but if you bought the car from someone that is second hand that means you will caught your family people witch...
If it is new one you will enjoy the vechile for 6 months... Yeah because there is a time that the battery will expire and that is when the problem of the vehicle just get started..

At the end you can covert the car, and turn it to non hybrid but it would not be like as it use to be before... That is why I hate hybrid cars....
I hope this information helps you..
Re: Can This Be Possible In A Car Please Read I Need Answers. by talktimi(m): 6:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Lol

Op, you just described a hybrid vehicle. It's better you buy one because I don't think that conversion you're talking about is possible. I know of gas conversion though and conversion to full electric (UK)

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Vios Needed. / Here Are The World's Most Powerful 4-cylinder Engine Cars / Nigeria Mentality Towards People That Drive Benz Or Venza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.