Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,279 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

"I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports (14061 Views)

2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / 2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by fergie001: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
REJOINDER

Tambuwal Never Said Any Region Can’t Win Presidency, Advised PDP On Choice Of Candidate

The attention of Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal has been drawn to a mischievious headline and story by a newspaper, that said a certain region of the country cannot win the Presidency.

Both the headline and what follows are a distortion, misrepresentation and mis-presentation of the facts as was stated by him.

There were no innuendo or ‘veiled’ reference by Gov. Tambuwal to any statement made or credited to the South-south Governors during his reunion meeting with former states and federal legislators at the Fraiser Suites in Abuja today.

He didn’t say the PDP or his colleagues, the South-south Governors or any aspirant from the region cannot win PDP Presidency.

The report is simply a malicious and should be disregarded as fallacious, divisive and outright blackmail.

Muhammad Bello

Special Adviser Media and Publicity to the Governor

March 22, 2022

Sokoto

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7041687/zoning-vs-winning-election-south-south

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by fergie001: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Esama: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Alright we are waiting for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by athaboi(f): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Don't bother Oga
You are right, no region alone can produce the president

9 Likes

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Nonpartisan1: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Then what did you say?

The fear of Wike's mouth is the beginning of wisdom for PDP Governors grin grin

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by LogicBomb8: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Denial, we know you will surely rephrase
unserious country

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by LeoDeKing: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tambuwal was actually misquoted.

He never said South South can't win presidential election in Nigeria. At least Jonathan is from SS and has won presidential election.

The zone he actually said can't win election which everyone including pdp knows is South ...

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Almaigaa: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
We will never allow any Igbo to rule this Country.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by ganisucks(f): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Almaigaa:

The Nigerian political cabal will shock you come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by BabaIbo: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol, season of denial don start.

Well done!
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by amarachi06(f): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Wetin you talk now concern me na how to manage till election day be my wahala. Problem too dey this Country.

Maybe, l did something in my former life, for me to be born in this Country.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by abobote: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
It doesn't still change the fact, as it is now, a southern PDP candidate can not win 2023 presidential election. Its only wise for PDP to chose winning over logic
Use a strong northern candidate, not Tambawal, to win the president back for PDP and find a way to compensate other regions.
Election is about winning, not just giving of party ticket

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by aspabay(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yes you were quoted wrongly but SE cannot win Presidential election in the current setting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by legallyminded: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol, as expected grin
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by walozanga(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Always talking trash
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by aspabay(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's official the SE has no electoral value.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Promisecinho12(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Someone is scared of John Wick....

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by nedubrazil111(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
I believe you said it, that southern Nigeria can’t win the Presidency of Nigeria. It’s the born to rule mentality of average northerners be dat.
OUT OF 72 YEARS OF NIGERIA INDEPENDENCE, NORTH RULED about 56 YEARS.
Where is Nigeria today, a terrorised country;
Most corrupt;
Most poor;
Least with electricity;
Least in road infrastructure;
Unbridled population;
Least in good governance;
Most out of school children;
Most in child marriage;
Worst in youths unemployment;
Etc etc:
All these are legacies of bad governance northern political leaders bequeathed to Nigeria.
The fact is that when its political leadership,the northerne man is inept. They can’t distinguish religion from governance.
Today, countries like Malaysia , Thailand,Singapore and others that began the journey of development with Nigeria, are far ahead because the of the type of leadership Tambuwal people gave Nigeria.
Only, southern politicians are timid because they want validation from northerners,hence people like Tambuwal said the south can’t win the presidency.
The so called population the north boasts of are the illiterate and poor ones they used for election and thereafter consigned them to their poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by gambia(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fake news everywhere.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by GboyegaD(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thought a few people agreed with his position.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Opopob: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
aspabay:
It's official the SE has no electoral value.
Says a f()()l

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Temptee101(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gifted989:
Read Below

Read what below?

Thunder faya you and reading below.

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by McOluOmo: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
That's politician for u,

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by aribisala0(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tambuwal was actually misquoted.

He never said South South can't win presidential election in Nigeria. At least Jonathan is from SS and has won presidential election.

The zone he actually said can't win election which everyone including pdp knows is South ...

South North?
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by abobote: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Almaigaa:
Whoever rules make little or no difference, when the suffering starts, it gets to everybody.

I left Nigeria coz of Buhari's bad leadership and today, I'm thankful

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Millimann: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Then tell us what you said.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by BJanta: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by LaconicINC: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
If you de win like this bros you no go wan make people know your secrets, remove this scam from here
Gifted989:
Read Below

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House / Anxiety Over $9bn Nigerian Assets; London Court Sits On Tuesday / EFCC Arrests BORMA Permanent Secretary, Others For Alleged N11.3m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.