Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

"I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports (14094 Views)

2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / 2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Ekpeitit(m): 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
lanre80:

I wonder if people like you have brains in your head. Gullible like you.
PDP, APC... what is the difference? Are they not the same set of people. Many of the APC members were once PDP. APC being in power, how have they made Nigeria better.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Ekpeitit(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
He's saying that Nigerians will never allow an Igbo man to rule this country, what are you talking about?
He's right, a Biafra man will never be president of Nigeria.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Ekpeitit(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
ganisucks:

The Nigerian political cabal will shock you come 2023.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Ekpeitit(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
If you're thinking of AMAECHI, he is Ikwere not Igbo and secondly AMAECHI will not be president. Stop being dumb.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by MEGAWATCH: 5:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Almaigaa:
We will never allow any Igbo to rule this Country.

Hahahaha suffering and smiling , you don't like them , you can't afford them leaving Nigeria because you can't do without them.

Show us the pictures of your village and her people after winning the presidency.

Envy will kill you very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG / DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency / Charges For Buying Fuel (PMS) With Keg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.