Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

"I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports (14088 Views)

2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / 2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by sematec(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Whether you said it or not, the message has been passed.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Abujason: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tinubu miscreants at work.

Kwantinuu.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Elidrisy20: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
I don't understand
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by ganisucks(f): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pourcca:
I hate Nigeria so much

Japa on my mind

I must not be in Nigeria when drugnibu becomes president
The man from lagos will not be the president. FFK has a better chance of being president than him or the VP. The man from lagos and the man from adamawa are just distractions paraded by those who the political cabals are not picking their call
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Antoeni(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
No Southern Region can Win Election without the North
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Urchmankc: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mr gov are you sure that u did not say it?
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by ganisucks(f): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
sematec:
Whether you said it or not, the message has been passed. It is easier for the south south to win the presidency than the south east. If only they can paly their politics well and put their acts together. And truth be told a section can't win the presidency without the support of other regions.
The South east will produce the president in 2023. Every other region will have to wait eight years for their turn. The south east and only the south east will produce the next president
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by abobote: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
aspabay:
It's official the SE has no electoral value.
Electoral value doesn't translate to good standard of living
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by aribisala0(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Antoeni:
No Southern Region can Win Election without the North
but a Northern region can win without the South?

Not even Buhari the most popular could achieve that
So if Buhari could not who can

To win you need support from 24 states

There are 19 states in the North

Even Buhari did not win all 19 against Jonathan in 2011 managing only 12 against 7 for Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by lanre80(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Almaigaa:
We will never allow any Igbo to rule this Country.

I wonder if people like you have brains in your head. Gullible like you.
PDP, APC... what is the difference? Are they not the same set of people. Many of the APC members were once PDP. APC being in power, how have they made Nigeria better.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Sweeetheart(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
stress yourself not, Atiku is southeast PDP candidate, any vote against Atiku is marginalization of Ndigbo

No southeast dead and alive can win Atiku in primary hence their running away from defeat

make I hear marginalization from those cretin after 2023, igbo mark it after 2023 you will have no opportunity to become president in this country rather you will be reduce to online blatant, spectators and online analyst

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by aspabay(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
abobote:

Electoral value doesn't translate to good standard of living

Yes, but they still don't have electoral value, even PDP knows this truth.

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Almaigaa: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
lanre80:

I wonder if people like you have brains in your head. Gullible like you.
PDP, APC... what is the difference? Are they not the same set of people. Many of the APC members were once PDP. APC being in power, how have they made Nigeria better.

Bla bla bla bla bla grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by aspabay(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Opopob:
Says a f()()l

PDP is actually for f()()ls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by seunmsg(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
But our SE friends are already celebrating the initial
statement like they won the World Cup.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by anambraamaka: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
It’s the turn of the SE
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Trumann: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
ganisucks:

The South east will produce the president in 2023. Every other region will have to wait eight years for their turn. The south east and only the south east will produce the next president

grin
Let the south east collect ticket first na

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by tit(f): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
This Fulani olosho man.
I no no say you dey fear like this
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by hotseat: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thanks for the denial and clarification!

To say the South can't win the presidency is an endorsement of tribalism cum regionalism ( born-to-rule mentality).

It's definitely meant to whip up the often touted ethnic trump card and divide Nigerians along ethnic lines.

All we are interested in, though, is to go for a visionary, proactive and result-oriented "leader" in the true sense of the word and not some ethnic jingoist.

Nigeria has been plagued enough with deadwoods posing as leaders.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by chloride6: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Werey you don misyarn..
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by underpinna: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
abobote:
It doesn't still change the fact, as it is now, a southern PDP candidate can not win 2023 presidential election. Its only wise for PDP to chose winning over logic
Use a strong northern candidate, not Tambawal, to win the president back for PDP and find a way to compensate other regions.
Election is about winning, not just giving of party ticket

So the northern people can't support the southern people to be president? Then, I see no unity.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by techWriter3: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
will never any this ... You know, check my_profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Starlino: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tambuwal was actually misquoted.

He never said South South can't win presidential election in Nigeria. At least Jonathan is from SS and has won presidential election.

The zone he actually said can't win election which everyone including pdp knows is South ...

It's sad y'all actually think SE are so passionate about clinching d presidency

An average Igbo man doesn't care who's in government because it hardly ever affects his livelihood

Whether or not dollars rises, all he has to do is adjust his good's prices accordingly

E no concern us cool
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by bilangha(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
born to rule baboons.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by abokimallam: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
I believe you said it, that southern Nigeria can’t win the Presidency of Nigeria. It’s the born to rule mentality of average northerners be dat.
OUT OF 72 YEARS OF NIGERIA INDEPENDENCE, NORTH RULED about 56 YEARS.
Where is Nigeria today, a terrorised country;
Most corrupt;
Most poor;
Least with electricity;
Least in road infrastructure;
Unbridled population;
Least in good governance;
Most out of school children;
Most in child marriage;
Worst in youths unemployment;
Etc etc:
All these are legacies of bad governance northern political leaders bequeathed to Nigeria.
The fact is that when its political leadership,the northerne man is inept. They can’t distinguish religion from governance.
Today, countries like Malaysia , Thailand,Singapore and others that began the journey of development with Nigeria, are far ahead because the of the type of leadership Tambuwal people gave Nigeria.
Only, southern politicians are timid because they want validation from northerners,hence people like Tambuwal said the south can’t win the presidency.
The so called population the north boasts of are the illiterate and poor ones they used for election and thereafter consigned them to their poverty.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by SeeItSayIt: 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
I've said it over & again, this widemouth being is not fit to hold national position.

He's a serial political prostitute, betrayer & selfish.

Failure to give southeastern the ticket shall cost you all to fail because injustice to one is injustice to all.
Re: "I Never Said Any Region Can't Win Presidency": Tambuwal Denies Viral Reports by Ekpeitit(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
There's no need to deny the truth, we all know that the Eeeeebos can never win the presidency of Nigeria.
Truth is bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Campaigns With Fuad Laguda Ahead Of Saturday's Bye-Election / DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa / Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.