Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik (55311 Views)

University Of Nigeria UNN 2017 -2018 Admission Updates / Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / Futo Jambites: Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Ezennaemeka1(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2011
Hi zikites jambites lets discuss our issues. I called a friend of mine in unizik he said the post utme will commence after the school's exam. The school's exam will end on 15 july. So lets share information here, just give us any info that you know that will help unizikite jambites gain admission.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by yusufahmed: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2011
then wat will happen next?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by graychuks(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2011
Do they accept second choice pls it's urgent-u can reach me on-07064556552

1 Like

Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Darwine(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
For any info regarding admission and info about unizik, kindly click here.
www.unizikeduportal..com.
For any assistance about admission, simply beep or chat with me on 2go. Goodluck.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ChiaMan(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
@everyone. Pls does UNIZIK admit students who entered her as their second choice. Thank you all. Signed: ChíaMan.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Odunnu: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
Dont call anybody!
You'l end up defrauded!
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ASANIGBO(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2011
ChiaMan:

@everyone. Pls does UNIZIK admit students who entered her as their second choice. Thank you all. Signed: ChíaMan.

Unizik don't accept 2nd choice.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Eemeekaa(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
I love this school.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Silanka: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2011
pls sum 1 help. Does unizik accept waec and neco combined for parasitology and entomology? Urgent pls sum1 reply,
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by gbosah(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
Silanka:

pls sum 1 help. Does unizik accept waec and neco combined for parasitology and entomology? Urgent pls sum1 reply,
silanka yes unizik accept it for all there courses,i choose unizik and the same course with u and i am even combining my result(weac and neco) so dont panic because i have friends who combine there own last yr.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Godswill2011: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2011
pls when will unizik post utme form will be out?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wiseman10(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2011
@graychuks, ChiaMan
Unizik doesn't take any second choice.
Buy the change of course form today cos it ends and make them first choice then as long as you scored 180 and above will guide you on the course you will put to make sure you get your admission. Thanks.

@Silanka,
You can combine any yr May/June waec and neco result. If its GCE the result has to wait extra 1yr before you can use it. the GCE result of last yr cant be used and GCE you combine waec and waec (school) also also neco and neco.

@Godswill2011 ,
The exam has been fixed at 15th to 17th august but not yet certain. By next week the form will be out for purchase in any of the banks.

For comprehensive up to date about Unizik admission this yr and everything please visit this link,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715267.0.html

Thanks Every One.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by DrBRIGHT1: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2011
The Post Ume Tips:

Last year was real example as the V.C told them not to fight or quarrel with any one that's not properly dressed that they should just check the persons name and after the Post Ume your paper will be folded and will be thrown into the Dust Bin. He made it known to them that its not a must you will gain admission to unizik so they are using this disqualification strategy to make sure that many candidates are disqualified.

1. When going for the Post Ume please and Please avoid wearing of Google sun glasses.
Its only a day so coordinate yourself and your behavior well.

2. Boys and Girls avoid wearing of the so called Dirty Jean. or Jean that has opening at the knee level.

3. Especially the girls please avoid wearing the (show bosom) cloth or show Bottom cloth, if your wearing trouser put on a decent one that will cover all your body including the shirt/top you have.

4. Never buy any student machinery to take the exams for you. It doesn't work in Unizik as the student will be suspended for two years and then your name will never get admission in Unizik for the next 10yrs. This is not my making rather in the rules of the University Post Ume exam malpractice form.

5. Never forge or manipulate any computer print out of Jamb/Waec etc. If you do so they will leave you until your final yr when you must have paid all the school fees then you will be rusticated/expelled. Don't tell me you did it well that no one will ever find out, at the 3rd yr level Unizik embarks on verification of students and you must be caught and also after sending you for NYSC they will still verify and batch A of last year more than 20 students was recalled from camp and given their expulsion letter. If your in their shoes do you know what this means?

6. Don't come to the Hall with your phone. Please its better you don't come with any phone or GSM gadget than coming and having it ringing in the Hall. Of course the Anticult security Men will get hold of it and that's no more.

7. Unizik Uses time factor to fail so much students. You will be given the exam paper and there you will see 1hr 30mins but once after 30 to 45 minutes your papers will be collected and if your not fast enough you wont finish and that's the end of the road. so once your given the question paper and instructed to start writing be as fast as possible in your shading.

8. Don't fold your computer Sheet. You know this is OBJ computer sheet once you fold it in anyway the computer will reject it and that's another end of the road for you.

9. Listen to Instructions. you will be given instructions on how to write your names, Regnum and also serial numbers. Never you deviate in any of this else the road ends.

10. Finally for you not to be thrown out from the exam hall never turn left or right, front or back when writing, If you try this then the road might end just face your work, pray and as long as you have prepared well for it, you must surely come out in flying colors.

Be on This Thread for more Tips.
call me 080
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by guente02(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
The more i see these the more i get the urge to eat my books. Pls i got 216 in jamb and opted 4 Industrail Production Engineering what post ume score range must i get to secure admission.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wiseman10(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2011
@Dr.BRIGHT,
its not right please. If you need me do call me. Thanks you so much.

@guente02,
IPE is not yet a rush course for now. what Do I mean by a rush course . students don't rush to it like they do as regards to mech and civil. even though your jamb is low make sure you will score more than 60 over 100 in the Post Ume. Kindly read your book so much well so can you will perform well.

Keep your eyes here and I will make sure that all questions will be answered and all updates will be posted.

Thanks Every one.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Godswill2011: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
pls what is the dept cut off mark 4 sociology.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wiseman10(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
Godswill2011:

pls what is the dept cut off mark 4 sociology.

Sociology is very high now. Listen there is no definite cut off. even anyone tells you this or that is the cut off some factors will still determine it. Lets say sociology jamb cut off is 200 and more than 650 students takes their Post Ume. Unizik in each social science class can only take 80 to 90 students. they will check for students that have 200 and above and then Post Ume 40 and above.

Here they can get like 400 students and in other to get 80 to 90 students they will increase the jamb to like 230 and Post Ume to 60 and like 150 students might scale through the Jamb will still be raise and post ume raised until it accommodates the number of people they need for each dept.

So always pray that there wont be any rush in any course you want to study cos if there is then without having 70 and 250 in jamb for social science course your not going to be admitted.

Last year for instance Mass Communication Post Ume students that took the test was 1,559 in Number. Their cut off was raised from the normal 200 to 255 and then 45 in post Ume to 72 because the Dept can only take 125 students.

last year the cut off for Sociology was 225 and then 58 and above for Post Ume.
Hope this has cleared doubt.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Godswill2011: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
but i got 200 in my jamb i hope they wil consider me in sociology.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by guente02(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
Thanks a Tone. Someone Said Likewise
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wiseman10(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
Godswill2011:

but i got 200 in my jamb i hope they wil consider me in sociology.

That's why many lack information. you scored 200 and you never wanted to tell anyone that can advice you. look for anywhere they are selling change of course form/card and change to these 2 education courses.

1. Guidance & Counseling Education
2. Adult Education
3. Early Childhood and Primary Education.

Even if you score 80 in Post Ume which is very hard you cant get Sociology and there is no social science course in Unizik that can allow below 220.

Change of course closes today so act fast. any one that tells you otherwise will blame his or herself after you have written the post ume without changing the course.

Thanks.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wiseman10(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
guente02:

Thanks a Tone. Someone Said Likewise

Your Welcome.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Godswill2011: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
but 200 is their jamb cut of mark so if i score 70 and above in post utme they wont give me admision,i doubt that and i wil never loose hope.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Godswill2011: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2011
but 200 is their jamb cut off mark so are u tellin me that even though i got 70 and above in post utme they wont giv me admision i doubt that and wil neva loose hope.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Akuwudike2: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
pls whats my possibity of being admitted into unizik. My score is 205 and course i chosed is accountancy. Sum1 pls help me, i want 2 know
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by guente02(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2011
My elder bro got 200 in jamb and is optin 4 architecture. What must he get in post ume to get in?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by abrahamekene: 6:00am On Jul 19, 2011
Pls when r they going to start the sales 4 the post ume form?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wiseman10(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2011
@Godswill2011,
Please read my previous comment about your issue above. i cant comment on it again. don't loose hope have faith but prepare money for another jamb form as well He who God helps helps himself. someone that has 190 can get admission and with your 200 you may not why? the person of 190 when he goes to education there are many courses that can take him or her but you looking for sociology that's hot cake with 200 when people above 200 will find it hard to enter will be very hard. if they will mercy for you they can post you to another dept. for you to scale through you need 75 to 78 in post ume if not i wont say so it wont be as if am wishing you bad luck.

@Akuwudike2,
Please check if the change of course card/form is still on sale and if jamb allows it so you can change and throw yourself to Education. i don't know why people lack good advice. don't you have anyone with you or around you that can advice you? last year 245 and 70 didn't get accountancy. you better prepare to write another jamb or change your course. refer to my first advice to Godswil above here. Thanks.

@guente02,
Last year there wasn't any rush there but the post ume is based on English and Maths and unizik wont allow the use of Calculator so you have to read hard and once you get 70 to 75 you sure of your admission or your brother who ever is sure.

@abrahamekene,
Sales of form is going to start next wk or 1st week of August as the DVC Academics said last week. once it starts you can buy the form in any of the banks that's within the school premises. we shall also help anyone here to buy and register it online.
we shall keep you all posted on that.

more questions pls.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by guente02(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2011
If you u go through Past questions its observed that they repeat questions. Even last year they reapeated part of the english, chemistry, physics and maths were culled from previous years. But where i have problem is solvin those questions without the use of a calculator. It wont be easy o!
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wiseman10(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2011
@guente02,
The lecturers in charge of it don't have time to bring fresh questions so they are gotten from previous years and that's why if you read the past questions well there is no way you cant make it. master their questions and how it comes. as for the calculator issue they wont allow you in with it. look for four figure table. that's what you will be allowed to enter with. Thanks.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2011
Tanx 4 the post. But i heard the use ur average score, i.e ur jamb + post ume multipled by 4 then divided by 2. This is what they use.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by mbugame: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2011
@ all just ignore wat dat wiseman has been saying he is discouraging u guyz,calculator is allowed in unizik postutme exam and try 2 buy deir postume past? Try 2 master everything in book b/c dey alwayz repeat ?s every yr.success 2 u all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Parents Should Stop Doing This Because Of Their Children's Future / Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) / Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.