Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik (55327 Views)

University Of Nigeria UNN 2017 -2018 Admission Updates / Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / Futo Jambites: Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by daniellle(f): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2011
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by osajojo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2011
@chino11 thanks for ur response. Kindly let me know the availability of self contain or boiz quarter apartment in areas not far from unizik also let me know the cost because as it is now I am confused in the awka anambra state. You can let me have ur contact if U̶̲̥̅̊ can really help me. Or email me on kilowattc1@gmail.com
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by felong(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2011
Hi for those that are encountering problems in purchasing the post ume form, accommodation, special assistance and other problems; you can reach me on 08032868975.

Uinzik for this 2011/2012 section has over eight five thousand post ume applicants, so you have to be very sharp and active; because any little error could cost you your admission.

good luck.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by felong(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2011
chiboy21:

Hi, guys me and my cousin wrote jamb last year i scored 222 going for ansu and she scored 185 for unizik without taking pume but i was so shocked when her father told me she got admitted into economics department in unizik, but i did'nt get admit in ansu, so i wrote this years jamb and chose unizik as my first choice and scored 228 for sociaology and anthropology department, please can someone tell me what i need in pume score
You would nee nothing less than 65% in your post ume to be guaranteed for admission.

good luck.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by felong(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2011
osajojo:

@chino11 thanks for your response. Kindly let me know the availability of self contain or boiz quarter apartment in areas not far from unizik also let me know the cost because as it is now I am confused in the awka anambra state. You can let me have your contact if U̶̲̥̅̊ can really help me. Or email me on kilowattc1@gmail.com
As a unizik student, there are two major places where over 95% of unizik students resides; they include permanent site (perm site Ifite) which covers quaters, first and second market, Arroma and other areas.

And temporary site (temp site unizik junctio) which covers Y junction, okpuno, reginna, udogu Awka, kwata, and many more.

Self contain in these areas range from 40k to 70k depending on the location and beautification of the house.

so it would be up to you to make up your mind which of these areas you would wish to stay.

good luck.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by DereI(f): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2011
THE PUME FORM IS ALREADY ON SALE AND THE REGISTERATION BEGINS TOMORROW. REGISTER YOUR PUME FORM AT KESI & U CYBER CAFE, @ TRADING PLACES, #21 SAVAGE CRESENT GRA ENUGU.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by fanynuts(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2011
please people wht do i need to score in post utme to b assured admission into electronics and computer engineering dept. with 287 in Jamb[color=Black][/color]
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by gidson12(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2011
can i buy the form from any other state or must it be at awka, i want to purchase it for my younger brother,
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chiboy21: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2011
Please what subject do they set for sociaology and anthropology in pume
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wiseman10(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2011
fanynuts:

please people wht do i need to score in post utme to b assured admission into electronics and computer engineering dept. with 287 in Jamb[color=Black][/color]

People with high marks in jamb i pitty you guys oo cos Unizik can pack high marks candidates in a separate hall and the sitting arrangement distance will be much. just read and read very very well. all you need for elect & comp is 65 in POST UME and your ok.
Good luck to you.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by tosinawe(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2011
uniben, unizik, oau and unilag post utme past question papers are available. if you are interested call 08028156461, 08098303188.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wiseman10(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2011
chiboy21:

Please what subject do they set for sociaology and anthropology in pume

Am not realy sure but English will be there, economics, Govt and then may be biology or general knowledge.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by EmekaEmeh(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2011
[This is stil Wise man 10]

Faculties with UTME cut-off Mark of 200
1. Basic Medical Sciences
2. Engineering
3. Environmental Sciences
4. Health Sciences & Technology
5. Law
6. Management Sciences
7. Physical Sciences
8. Bio-sciences
9. Pharmaceutical Sciences
10. Social Sciences

Faculty of Arts
1. Department of English Language & Literature
2. Department of History & International Studies
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chiboy21: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2011
Thanks wiseman, that means am in trouble, i thought it is only english and government,
is it true that all social science and management science will write the same question
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by seunlayi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2011
chiboy21:

Thanks wiseman, that means am in trouble, i thought it is only english and government,
is it true that all social science and management science will write the same question
you better prepare
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Benard101(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2011
Am a 200 level diploma student student of unizik, and i wrote the jamb,and preparing for my post ume now, with past questions. Just got ma post ume form today. You can call Mr Henry on 08096858437, he works at the admission office he helped me in getting ma form. Even if you did not score up to 200 in your jamb he can get u into anoda course (only for those that got between 170 - 200). The post ume forms are sold in banks like ICB,UBA,Firstbank,Diamond etc, Thank God i was able to pay for mine today. The number of jambites in d school today was overwhelming. Thanks and good luck,
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by fanynuts(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2011
Thanx wiseman, this unizik get too mch wahala sef like say na cambridge abi na yale university, God dey shaa,  Wishing yall the best and im sure god will take care of the rest if we do our best , PEACE
wiseman10:

People with high marks in jamb i pitty you guys oo cos Unizik can pack high marks candidates in a separate hall and the sitting arrangement distance will be much. just read and read very very well. all you need for elect & comp is 65 in POST UME and your ok.
Good luck to you.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Meklex(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2011
can one get admission into marketing with eng maths econs commerce crs for unizik
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by guente02(m): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2011
Im already at the schl 4rm Sokoto.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by madampresident(f): 2:20am On Jul 31, 2011
THIS GUY CALLED CHARLES CLAIMING TO UPGRADE JAMB SCORES IS NOTHING BUT A PETTY ASABA THIEF. HE SAYS HIS NAME IS CHARLES NWODO AND DAT HE WORKS WITH NUC (N. UNIV COMMISION,ABUJA).DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO HIM .I AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE,HE SCAMMED MY FRIEND OF HER #5000.BE WARE.HE IS NOTHING BUT A 2GO_NAIRALAND SCAMMER AND I AM EMPLOYING ALL THE RESOURCES AT MY DISPOSAL TO GET HIS ASS BURSTD INTO JAIL.BEWARE!!!!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by JPizzy(m): 2:31am On Jul 31, 2011
To potential Zikites
You better visit the school portal(website) posted by 1 of those following this thread ab initio for detailed pieces of information about the exam like venue,date etc pertaining to your course of choice. Sale of PINs for online registration started yesterday. Go to the following banks & buy your PIN @ a price of 1000 naira only :
First,
U.B.A.,
Spring,
Fidelity,
Diamond &
Intercontinental.
Then go online & register.Only 1st choice candidates & candidates that want to study certain courses in some institutions(like Fed. College of Education, Umunze, etc) affiliated to Unizik are eligible.The exam 'll start on 5/8/11 & end on 6/8/11.
Be informed that illegal means of securing admission don't apply to Unizik. Look before you leap so that you won't be a victim of fraud.
Goodluck!, Umunze, etc) affiliated to Unizik are eligible.The exam 'll start on 5/8/11 & end on 6/8/11.
Be informed that illegal means of securing admission don't apply to Unizik. Look before you leap so that you won't be a victim of fraud.
Goodluck!
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Misterpaul(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2011
Can somebody tell me about those of us who applied for Direct Entry in UNIZIK, Are we also going to buy this Form?,
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Odunnu: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2011
Can I get the PIN outside Awka, like say, Fidelity Enugu?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by teecrown(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2011
On my way to unizik
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by teecrown(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2011
fanynuts:

we are on d same both man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) / Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher / 15 Proven Ways To Have A Smooth Face Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.