Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik (55319 Views)

University Of Nigeria UNN 2017 -2018 Admission Updates / Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / Futo Jambites: Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wise10man: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2011
Thanks everyone.
have seen the questions here but back with another username. nairaland spam bot is at it again. banning my main account because I was trying to post a very very long post about the post ume exam dates. so please will answer all questions here when hav succeeded in giving the post ume details with the dates.
Thanks all.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by teecrown(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
unizik post ume is out now, i need tips on their post ume,i hope i got advantage 252 in jamb n wants 2 study comp & elec eng,i hail from ogun state i dont know how their questions is gonna b.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by teecrown(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
@moutew who d hell are u? Posting oau details on unizik thread, u must be an ignorant o. Surely an slowpoke!
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Misterpaul(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2011
Pls, anybody with info on Unizik D.E. screenin exam,
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by samylinks: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2011
Pls l really need help. I score 196 in jamb 4 unn, course surveying & Geoinformatics becos of rumour dat unizik may cut 180, l changed the unn to unizik wit the same course. Is there any hope for me this yr. Sumbody pls reply
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Saintvictor: 1:29am On Jul 28, 2011
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, (UNIZIK)AWKA has released its 2011/2012 post ume date and forms. The forms can be gotten from any of the following seven banks nationwide;
Spring Bank, UBA, Diamond Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Intercontinental Bank and Zenith Bank.
The form is being sold for #1,000 only.
Sales of forms starts from sat. 30/07/11 to Thurs 04/08/11.
The exams comes up on Fri. 05/08/11 and Sat. 06/08/11.
Incase you didnt see it in any of the branches of the listed banks above nearest to you, hurry down to school and get yours before its too late. Dont say your're not told,
You're also warned that fraudsters/scammers/419ners are everywhere. Dont fall a prey to them. They will promise giving you admission without they themselves being admitted. They're are not even a student talkless of being a lecturer or a Professor here. BE WARNED!!!
For any information or help concerning your post ume buying of forms and admissions in UNIZIK, pls call Victor on 07068910108.se giving you admission without they themselves being admitted. They're are not even a student talkless of being a lecturer or a Professor here. BE WARNED!!!
For any information or help concerning your post ume buying of forms and admissions in UNIZIK, pls call Victor on 07068910108.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by fingard02k(m): 3:18am On Jul 28, 2011
i scored 217 in Jamb and opted for computer science.i'm from Awka town please what's my chances and what should be my target in the post ume.advice needed urgently please
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ace4luv69(m): 2:13am On Jul 29, 2011
Breaking news: unizik post u.m.e date is out(on d 5th and 6th of august) sale of forms is 4rm 30th july to 4th of august.wish y'al gud luck, ciao
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by emekaD3(m): 2:42am On Jul 29, 2011
try[size=16pt] unizikforum.com[/size]
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ASANIGBO(m): 5:51am On Jul 29, 2011
fingard02k:

i scored 217 in Jamb and opted for computer science.i'm from Awka town please what's my chances and what should be my target in the post ume.advice needed urgently please

You need to score about 65% - 70% for you to get admission to study computer science at unizik, so you need to study hard to make it.
Wishing you the best!
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chino11(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2011
UNIZIK has remained the only university worth attending in 9ja. I still regret not attending this great school years back. But am a zikite with or without Unizik cert. God's willing my second degree will be in this world class university.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Sike(m): 6:59am On Jul 29, 2011
teecrown:

@moutew who d hell are u? Posting oau details on unizik thread, u must be an ignorant o. Surely an slowpoke!
O_O! Thatz Harsh!!
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by under12: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2011
fingard02k:

lol,my brother we are on dsame boat.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ASANIGBO(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2011
under12:

lol,my brother we are on dsame boat.

You need to study hard to score high, as from 70% to gain admission in computer science at unizik.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Serendipity: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2011
chino11:

UNIZIK has remained the only university worth attending in 9ja. I still regret not attending this great school years back. But am a zikite with or without Unizik cert. God's willing my second degree will be in this world class university.
Just trolling, UNIZIK ma arse!
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Joe5(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2011
i scored 224 in jamb. What post utme mark do i need to secure admission to read economics ?
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by Goodcare(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2011
NA WAO GOD PLEASE HELP THE HELPLESS IN THIS CONTRY AND IN UNIZ I PRAY FOR YOU ALL SEEKING SUCCESS IN ADDMISSION THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL GRANT YOUR HEART DESIRE IN JESUS NAME , AMEN,
WARNING PLEASE DONT GIVE YOUR VALUABLE MONEY TO ANYBODY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE AM TALKING ABOUT EXPERIENCE

Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wiseman001: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2011
teecrown:

unizik post ume is out now, i need tips on their post ume,i hope i got advantage 252 in jamb n wants 2 study comp & elec eng,i hail from ogun state i dont know how their questions is gonna b.

I think you need the past questions by calling my num you will have it at a low token fee. also your jamb is good just get 65 in Post Ume and your there. call me when you get your admission for the party.

ferderick:

Wht's the O'level requirements for economics,i made 238 in utm3 and im from Abia State.what are my chances

Science and Arts students can offer economics. you must credit English and Maths and any other 5 science or arts subjects to get admitted.

chino11:

my dear your absolutely right. the university that has never gone on strike for 11yrs now. They have had the most stable calendar of 11 yrs un interrupted education system. no riot, nothing at all. they deserve every rating. I love this school.

post ume details coming soon,
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wiseman001: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2011
Joe.:

i scored 224 in jamb. What post utme mark do i need to secure admission to read economics ?

Oga had it been you posted this earlier i could have just advised you to get the change of course form and change your course. just pray you will get it because last yr Eco cut off for jamb was 250. try and score more than 75 in Post UME if not you can be writing jamb next yr. am sorry but my way is speaking the truth raw. I do pray that God will help you.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by wiseman001: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2011
Goodcare:

NA WAO GOD PLEASE HELP THE HELPLESS IN THIS CONTRY AND IN UNIZ I PRAY FOR YOU ALL SEEKING SUCCESS IN ADDMISSION THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL GRANT YOUR HEART DESIRE IN JESUS NAME , AMEN,
WARNING PLEASE DONT GIVE YOUR VALUABLE MONEY TO ANYBODY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE AM TALKING ABOUT EXPERIENCE

Seconded, Good Post.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by osajojo(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2011
Hello zikites. Am a corp member Recently after my orientation camp I was posted to unizik for my primary assignment. Very soon I would start work. Please U̶̲̥̅̊ guys should advice me on the range of accommodation and the cost and also some issues in the university environment. I would be more than grateful to hear from anyone.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by NNOBULU: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2011
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University NAU or Unizik hereby announces her readiness and date to conduct the 2011/2012 Post UTME screening exercise for her 1st Choice of prospective candidates of the school.According to the memo sent to us, the sale and online registration commences on saturday 30th July 2011 and closes August 4th 2011. The exam is slated to begin on the 5th and 6th of August.

The University has placed a cut-off mark of 200 for all courses except for those candidates going into;
-Department of English
-Department of History
-All Departments in the Education Faculty

The cost of scratch cards for registration is N1000 and it is obtained from banks in the state within the school such as;
Diamond Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Intercontinental Bank, UBA, Spring Bank, Zenith Bank. The site for online registration is www. my. unizik.edu.ng.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by ZE: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2011
I wish you all the best of luck. Almighty God will see you people through IJN.
I can still recall in nostalgia how it was 16/17yrs ago when we were seeking admission.
Now i am proud to be among the pioneer graduates of Engineering from NAU.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chino11(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2011
Serendipity:

Just trolling, UNIZIK ma arse!

You are a stupid foolish idiot. By all standards can you compare that your mushroom school to the Great Unizik. Today Chinese government has constructed their edifice in Unizik to learn and teach Chinese language, the first of its kind in West Africa. We are not talking about zero staff strike, discipline and above all level of academic excellence and mega infrastructural development which is un-parallel in Nigeria
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chino11(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2011
osajojo:

Hello zikites. Am a corp member Recently after my orientation camp I was posted to unizik for my primary assignment. Very soon I would start work. Please U̶̲̥̅̊ guys should advice me on the range of accommodation and the cost and also some issues in the university environment. I would be more than grateful to hear from anyone.

Awka is a beautiful place to live and work. It has a serene and peaceful atmosphere. The hospitality in Awka is about the finest you can see this days in Nigeria. Accomodations are wonderful and affordable depending on your budget, from Iyi-Agu estate to Okpuno to Zik Aavenue to Regina Caeli to Ifite road. Well I don't know if you can aford GRA, Udoka estate, Abuja estate.
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by chiboy21: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2011
Hi, guys me and my cousin wrote jamb last year i scored 222 going for ansu and she scored 185 for unizik without taking pume but i was so shocked when her father told me she got admitted into economics department in unizik, but i did'nt get admit in ansu, so i wrote this years jamb and chose unizik as my first choice and scored 228 for sociaology and anthropology department, please can someone tell me what i need in pume score
Re: Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik by NNOBULU: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2011
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University NAU or Unizik hereby announces her readiness and date to conduct the 2011/2012 Post UTME screening exercise for her 1st Choice of prospective candidates of the school.According to the memo sent to us, the sale and online registration commences on saturday 30th July 2011 and closes August 4th 2011. The exam is slated to begin on the 5th and 6th of August.

The University has placed a cut-off mark of 200 for all courses except for those candidates going into;
-Department of English
-Department of History
-All Departments in the Education Faculty

The cost of scratch cards for registration is N1000 and it is obtained from banks in the state within the school such as;
Diamond Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Intercontinental Bank, UBA, Spring Bank, Zenith Bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) / Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher / 15 Proven Ways To Have A Smooth Face Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.