Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? (620 Views)

Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
I and my homies went to see another dude at his neighbourhood and some of the dudes there were playing a football match in the community school field... My guys decided to join in as another set, but i declined to join them because i know that i suck at it.... They finally convinced me that it doesnt matter and i will just be at the back, omo grin I just the play rubbish if them pass to me, i hardly make a good pass back and even to hold possession na wahala...
My guys just dey laugh me, even the locals for there dey use me shine.... Me just use am laugh say football no be my talent....
Atleast na true, even 2baba talk am, "no be everybody sabi play ball"....

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? by czarr(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? by Goldbw122(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
You are normal, very normal
Re: As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? by Ahdunns(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
If you're still young, you can still learn it.
Dm me, I gat some tips for you
Re: As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
I prefer basketball. Running with a ball isn't in my genetic code I presume. I've tried but my pitiable brain couldn't grasp it.
Re: As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Op, i was terrible at football wayback. But i got better over time! One way to improve is to play with ur close pal in your team! It somehow makes u get better!
Re: As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? by shantti(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
I was worse than worse in the past. But I've gotten better
Re: As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? by HillaryNelo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
No offense but Wat were u doing as a child. I no be messi o but i can pick u out with the ball any where in the field and my ball control was top notch chai good old days i can pass the ball all day long
Re: As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? by brosom(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mind is corrupt,

I thought that suck is for something else undecided
Re: As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? by Higgies(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Gays and potential gays usually don't know about football.
Dandaudu ne ?
Re: As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football? by Michaelval5656(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
MaDaRa01:
I and my homies went to see another dude at his neighbourhood and some of the dudes there were playing a football match in the community school field... My guys decided to join in as another set, but i declined to join them because i know that i suck at it.... They finally convinced me that it doesnt matter and i will just be at the back, omo grin I just the play rubbish if them pass to me, i hardly make a good pass back and even to hold possession na wahala...
My guys just dey laugh me, even the locals for there dey use me shine.... Me just use am laugh say football no be my talent....
Atleast na true, even 2baba talk am, "no be everybody sabi play ball"....
football is life...i cant even stay 2 wks witout my balling game

(1) (Reply)

3 Types Of Drugs That Cause Erectile Dysfunction In Men / Best Age To Get Married? / Please What's Going On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.