Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4029 Views)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Windscribe: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2022

11 Likes

Re: . by buttlover(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
only GOD will save me cry i have banged and wanked more than 400 times since my teenage till age

4 Likes

Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Only 10?

4 Likes

Re: . by Cardealer2021(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yeah brothel ashewo are the best after bread and butter.
keep patronizing them till day the police raid dem looking for people to arrest ,or the day dey give you infections, or till the day a fight break out and you collect free injuries.

9 Likes

Re: . by richeeyo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Windscribe:
They gives you maximum satisfaction with a meagre amount, no emotion, no time wasting and all.

Who needs a girlfriend when you can just enter the nearest Brothel and make selection with just 1k or little above if you want to go more freaky.

I created a thread early this year on my journey to Brothel, my first sex experience.... And ever since then I've banged 10 oloshos in total.

Don't come here and talk nonsense, abeg, keep your preaching to yourself.

My choice my business.
A fool who can't even think of a name for himself, than a vpn, we expect nothin good from you already, to us you are finished and empty

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Until they take your destiny drink garri. Miserable grotty lame slowpoke like you.

Instead of you to think of doing something meaningful with your gutter-filled life, you decided to use your messed-up life to fucckkk cheap whores. I just pity your parents!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Kazeem47(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
buttlover:
only GOD will save me cry i have banged and wanked more than 400 times since my teenage till age
cool

1 Like

Re: . by Windscribe: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
buttlover:
no worries bruv, you can't run out of sperm.

1 Like

Re: . by Kazeem47(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sorry o.Where did those olosho use to dispose those used condoms?Hope they are not using it for something else?Because the ones wey I use go fit full one big bag of rice if am not mistaken.

4 Likes

Re: . by Cardealer2021(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
richeeyo:

A fool who can't even think of a name for himself, than a vpn, we expect nothin good from you already, to us you are finished and empty
Stop abusing him can't you advise him without insults undecided
Re: . by Cardealer2021(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: . by Windscribe: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
richeeyo:

Why the thing con pain you? Is your sister an olosho.

She might even be the one I banged yesterday night, hahahaha

6 Likes

Re: . by iamkingdaniel: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
richeeyo:

Re: . by iamkingdaniel: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:
Until they take your destiny drink garri. Miserable grotty lame slowpoke like you.

Instead of you to think of doing something meaningful with your gutter-filled life, you decided to use your messed-up life to fucckkk cheap whores. I just pity your parents!
You may not be pleased with his choice but remember, we are entitled to our decisions don't forget that, the OP didn't insult any one

8 Likes

Re: . by Goldbw122(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hmm
Re: . by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

Are you minding the pathetic sexual pervert of a fool?
Re: . by Goldbw122(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Windscribe:
They gives you maximum satisfaction with a meagre amount, no emotion, no time wasting and all.

Who needs a girlfriend when you can just enter the nearest Brothel and make selection with just 1k or little above if you want to go more freaky.

I created a thread early this year on my journey to Brothel, my first sex experience.... And ever since then I've banged 10 oloshos in total.

Don't come here and talk nonsense, abeg, keep your preaching to yourself.

My choice my business.
That means you need deliverance, try to get a girlfriend before it affect your mentality.
Re: . by CarolineOlawale(f): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
iamkingdaniel:

You may not be pleased with his choice but remember, we are entitled to our decisions don't forget that, the OP didn't insult any one

Boy, I'm I your mate? Why are you quoting me?

You small boys don't have respect again abi? If you let me descend on you this evening I swear you will regret your miserable and empty life. Fool!

1 Like

Re: . by CarolineOlawale(f): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Are you minding the pathetic sexual pervert of a fool?
To think one lame pig here is even defending him. It's sick my brother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Solvelink: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
C.ar.ol.ine.Olawa.le:

mynd44 sir, rule 2.
Re: . by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:
To think one lame pig here is even defending him. It's sick my brother.
True! So many sexual perverts abound on this forum.
Re: . by CarolineOlawale(f): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

That's how they go about raping little boys and girls in the gutter they call home. Shioor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by iamkingdaniel: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

Boy, I'm I your mate? Why are you quoting me?

You small boys don't have respect again abi? If you let me descend on you this evening I swear you will regret your miserable and empty life. Fool!
You too talk, Close ya mouth.
Re: . by Jeon(f): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
08057524776 MTN: 08037720112
FREE HOOKUP. BENDO63 I DY HELP YOU ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: . by fattprince(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Stupid asslicker ntoor. To think the ass you licking is so filthy it's reeks of bullshit. You need to grow mentally. And let me advice you, after you finish licking you will only get a pat on your back. There aren't pvssies for weak men like you
Re: . by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Truck load of horseshit.

Brothel Ashawo pussy dey cream??
Brothel Ashawo dey squirt??
Brothel Ashawo dey wet??

You don't know what you are saying.

When you are talking of sexual ecstasy, count brothel ashawos out. angry

4 Likes

Re: . by Rosamystica(f): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

i don't get why dis dude is been crucified,shey na cos him talk him mind ni?
show me one babe and i go tell u her class of olosho....
weda private or public....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rosamystica:

i don't get why dis dude is been crucified,shey na cos him talk him mind ni?
show me one babe and i go tell u her class of olosho....
weda private or public....

That means all girls in your family both nuclear and extended family are all into prostitution.

Why brainless little apes full this site? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I am a sexxx addict please help me / I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life / Best Parting Words!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.