Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4056 Views)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Rosamystica(f): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

That means all girls in your family both nuclear and extended family are all into prostitution.

Why brainless little apes full this site? undecided
coming from one loud and lazy yoruba gal, i,m not surprised.
Go argue and insult ur peeps,am nt doing shitty talks with ya....

3 Likes

Re: . by richeeyo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Stop abusing him can't you advise him without insults undecided
Bro where i wan take start
Re: . by Contekbbc: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

You rapist criminal. You will soon be caught and disgrace. Useless namby-pamby monkey.
I don't like guys visiting brothels too but wont that be translated to going too far in correcting him?
He is not your kid for God's sake and the best you can do is to advice or better still keep quiet.
If you know what people with addiction are going through you will pity them.
Talking down on them seems you're Holy and righteous and I don't see anywhere in the Bible where we are encouraged to be cursing or abusing people not in our line of thought.
Pls correct yourself,thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Rickmann: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Windscribe:
They gives you maximum satisfaction with a meagre amount, no emotion, no time wasting and all.

Who needs a girlfriend when you can just enter the nearest Brothel and make selection with just 1k or little above if you want to go more freaky.

I created a thread early this year on my journey to Brothel, my first sex experience.... And ever since then I've banged 10 oloshos in total.

Don't come here and talk nonsense, abeg, keep your preaching to yourself.

My choice my business.

Enjoy, until you are given HIV with same meagre amount.
Re: . by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:14am On Mar 23, 2022
fattprince:

Stupid asslicker ntoor. To think the ass you licking is so filthy it's reeks of bullshit. You need to grow mentally. And let me advice you, after you finish licking you will only get a pat on your back. There aren't pvssies for weak men like you
Lol! Look at this stupid, pathetic fool. Who's talking to you?
Why were you ranting like a frustrated rabid animal, if not that you are mentally retarded.
My dear,you need to check into the nearest mental hospital, because obviated you are raving mad.
You are even more stupid and mentally retarded than I thought.How did my comment concern or involve you?
Can't you quit mind your business?
Must you show the world your stupidity and untamed animal nature?
Useless,pathetic asslicker,ancient swine.
Abeg,if you are so frustrated, go and drink sniper and die.Your death would be so much appreciated by your environment.
Pathetic, demented,frustrated ,compound fool.
Re: . by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:21am On Mar 23, 2022
fattprince:

Stupid asslicker ntoor. To think the ass you licking is so filthy it's reeks of bullshit. You need to grow mentally. And let me advice you, after you finish licking you will only get a pat on your back. There aren't pvssies for weak men like you
Your stupidity and foolishness amazes me.Just listen to your pathetic self.Your statement shows how mentally retarded you are.Lol! Such a pathetic fool. hahaha.You sound like a broken record.Just hear yourself talk.
A shameless swine talking about growing mentally, when he's the mentally retarded idiot.
So fornicating around is a show of manhood, abi?
You are the mist stupid,foolish and senseless animal in existence.
Stupid ape of a bastard.
Abeg,Pathetic animal, go get a life.
Re: . by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:29am On Mar 23, 2022
fattprince:

Ntoor! Pathetic, fornicating fool.So to your useless,deranged brain,fornicating is a way of showing your manliness. It is mentally deranged pigs like you that go overseas and sexually molest young girls there.Keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal over what I said,not concerning you.Slimy,disgusting sexually perverted bastard.
Re: . by headbasher96(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Goldbw122:

That means you need deliverance, try to get a girlfriend before it affect your mentality.
and that girlfriend u are talking about is it not this hookup babes we have parading as girlfriend ba
Re: . by Brexxit(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

Boy, I'm I your mate? Why are you quoting me?

You small boys don't have respect again abi? If you let me descend on you this evening I swear you will regret your miserable and empty life. Fool!
Myndd44 rule 2
Re: . by Goldbw122(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2022
headbasher96:
and that girlfriend u are talking about is it not this hookup babes we have parading as girlfriend ba
Yeah, I have seen hookup girls who transform to a better wife, so it deals with the mindset of that individual (girlfriend to be a material wife) that is why when you want to marry, you have to pray.. and mind you a good girlfriend can be your worst woman when you get married, that is why marriage is complicated, and that is why marriage is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: . by sexzymagic(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Kazeem47:
Sorry o.Where did those olosho use to dispose those used condoms?Hope they are not using it for something else?Because the ones wey I use go fit full one big bag of rice if am not mistaken.

F**kin Olosho is the best jaree, "G" before you knack the olosho, Agree with am say you dey go house with the condom or una go enter toilet flush am jejely after the knacking if she no gree, check the next girl broh.. no time for dullin

1 Like

Re: . by sexzymagic(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Truck load of horseshit.

Brothel Ashawo pussy dey cream??
Brothel Ashawo dey squirt??
Brothel Ashawo dey wet??

You don't know what you are saying.

When you are talking of sexual ecstasy, count brothel ashawos out. angry

"G" Brothel Ashawo dey wet... E get one wey I dey knack, she go wet sotee if I put my preek for her Toto e go make sound like puukom. Las Las she go cum and after the knacking she go tell me THANK YOU...
One day I come carry another girl go knack and when she saw me na so she come get jealous, she no gree talk to me that day but when I come knack her, na then she come confess say na only my preek dey take her to climax that she doesn't want to share my rod with another girl.
Re: . by Chiraq77(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Goldbw122:

Yeah, I have seen hookup girls who transform to a better wife, so it deals with the mindset of that individual (girlfriend to be a material wife) that is why when you want to marry, you have to pray.. and mind you a good girlfriend can be your worst woman when you get married, that is why marriage is complicated, and that is why marriage is beautiful.

grin grin You Can't Turn a HOE Into a House wife,It doesn't matter how good your dick game is,you just can't. grin angry

1 Like

Re: . by Chiraq77(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Truck load of horseshit.

Brothel Ashawo pussy dey cream??
Brothel Ashawo dey squirt??
Brothel Ashawo dey wet??

You don't know what you are saying.

When you are talking of sexual ecstasy, count brothel ashawos out. angry

Most of this things wey u dey talk no fit happen with the Hasty Nature of Sex in Brothels.
Re: . by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
THIS WHAT THEY DO IN LAS VEGAS AND MAJOR AMERICAN BUSY CITIES TO KEEP YOUTHS FROM CRIME. angry
Re: . by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
THIS WHAT THEY DO IN LAS VEGAS AND MAJOR AMERICAN BUSY CITIES TO KEEP YOUTHS FROM CRIME.SEX HAS A GOOD EFFECT IN CALMING CRIMINALS TO ENDEAR THEM TO LOVE OTHERS.undecidedIt has proven to have reduced rape,reduced suicides and curbed most violent crimes.It should only be done right.
Re: . by MoneyGoDrop: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
CarolineOlawale
Until they take your destiny drink garri. Miserable grotty lame slowpoke like you.

Instead of you to think of doing something meaningful with your gutter-filled life, you decided to use your messed-up life to fucckkk cheap whores. I just pity your parents!

You need professional help. Why are you so pained about his life choices? Abi ashawo don collect your man before?

1 Like

Re: . by Kuruptnigga: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
CarolineOlawale:
Until they take your destiny drink garri. Miserable grotty lame slowpoke like you.

Instead of you to think of doing something meaningful with your gutter-filled life, you decided to use your messed-up life to fucckkk cheap whores. I just pity your parents!
How that one take concern you now. Is it your life. Is it your money or your Bleep. Swear say you no dey collect pricks for outside.

1 Like

Re: . by Prayfortheworld: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
CarolineOlawale:

Even a dirty Yoruba ashawo dy advice person

1 Like

Re: . by fattprince(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Ntoor! Pathetic, fornicating fool.So to your useless,deranged brain,fornicating is a way of showing your manliness. It is mentally deranged pigs like you that go overseas and sexually molest young girls there.Keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal over what I said,not concerning you.Slimy,disgusting sexually perverted bastard.
You are so much worse than I thought. I will just leave you with a k.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Windscribe:
They gives you maximum satisfaction with a meagre amount, no emotion, no time wasting and all.

Who needs a girlfriend when you can just enter the nearest Brothel and make selection with just 1k or little above if you want to go more freaky.

I created a thread early this year on my journey to Brothel, my first sex experience.... And ever since then I've banged 10 oloshos in total.

Don't come here and talk nonsense, abeg, keep your preaching to yourself.

My choice my business.

After all majority of guys in Nigeria had their first ever sex with ashawo in this brothels. FACT!
Re: . by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
fattprince:

You are so much worse than I thought. I will just leave you with a k.
Lol! See the waste pipe talking! How are you better than me? Keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal. Hihihihi.
You are worse and more stupid than I thought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U're Preety, Come In *pictures* / Am In Love With Seriousbabe / I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.