Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Daughter Has Been Admitted To The Hospital - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Daughter Has Been Admitted To The Hospital (419 Views)

I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (PHOTOS) / My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman Expresses Shoc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Has Been Admitted To The Hospital by Mummy05(f): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
My daughter sickness got worst last night and she was admitted to the hospital,according to the doctor he say my daughter has high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes which I really don't understand what he mean he was explaining it but I don't understand well and he say the sickness was caused by lack of feeding and he told me that to start the treatment we need to provide 500,000 naira which I don't believe him because to me my daughter has a malaria I don't know the sickness he is referring to please has anyone hear about such sickness and i have to buy such huge amount for the treatment if no let me know so that I can go and take my daughter from that hospital please urgent answer needed.
Re: My Daughter Has Been Admitted To The Hospital by MCKitchen(f): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mummy05:
My daughter sickness got worst last night and she was admitted to the hospital,according to the doctor he say my daughter has high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes which I really don't understand what he mean he was explaining it but I don't understand well and he say the sickness was caused by lack of feeding and he told me that to start the treatment we need to provide 500,000 naira which I don't believe him because to me my daughter has a malaria I don't know the sickness he is referring to please has anyone hear about such sickness and i have to buy such huge amount for the treatment if no let me know so that I can go and take my daughter from that hospital please urgent answer needed.

Sorry to hear this. Have he ran some test? What is the BMI of your daughter as per the weight level? How did he rule diabetic and heart disease at same time. Please take her to a federal teaching hospital for proper checks and examination
Re: My Daughter Has Been Admitted To The Hospital by Mummy05(f): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
MCKitchen:

Sorry to hear this. Have he ran some test? What is the BMI of your daughter as per the weight level? How did he rule diabetic and heart disease at same time. Please take her to a federal teaching hospital for proper checks and examination
kk ma,I don't know how he didn't it am confused myself too

(1) (Reply)

3 Hot Tips On How To Attract Beautiful Women / How Do You Identify A Toxic Relationship / How To Stop Ur Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.