Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Could Be The Problem? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could Be The Problem? (1154 Views)

Parents Are The Problem Of This Country. / Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? / My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Problem? by MyMouth(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
My friends wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl one month ago. The birth according to the hospital was a difficult one as the baby looked big at birth. The problem is the baby has not been able to use her left arm since she was born. She only move her right hand, the left one is jus there lump. An x-ray showed there is no fracture. Someone said it could be nerve damage. Pls what could be the problem or remedy?
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Cutehector(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
So nairaland don become FMC hospital ba

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Candidlady: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gooodharddick what do you think bout this post?
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Beremx(f): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Checked on google. You should read more about it

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Truvelisback(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
MyMouth:
My friends wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl one month ago. The birth according to the hospital was a difficult one as the baby looked big at birth. The problem is the baby has not been able to use her left arm since she was born. She only move her right hand, the left one is jus there lump. An x-ray showed there is no fracture. Someone said it could be nerve damage. Pls what could be the problem or remedy?
This is why delay in birth is very dangerous and could cause birth defect. The state of such child to be normal is very, very slim. The child might end up being an imbecil.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by MyMouth(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Beremx:
Checked on google. You should read more about it
Thanks very much!
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by MyMouth(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Beremx(f): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
MyMouth:

Thanks very much!
was going through Instagram and saw this sponsored post. Do check it out

https://instagram.com/mycerebralpalsy_diary?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by thorpido(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
The child has gotten brachial plexus injury and has a condition called Erb's palsy.Take the child to a hospital where you can see a physiotherapist.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Truvelisback(m): 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=MyMouth post=111275462][/quote] Unfortunately, that's the truth. It would only take the mercy of God for the child to be normal.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by MyMouth(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Beremx:
was going through Instagram and saw this sponsored post. Do check it out

https://instagram.com/mycerebralpalsy_diary?utm_medium=copy_link
Thank you once again
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Francisanointed(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Candidlady:
Gooodharddick what do you think bout this post?
Too many senseless people on this faceless group

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by jennyswtie: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
MyMouth:

They should've suggested CS na instead of allowing her push out a really big baby smh

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
This is why delay in birth is very dangerous and could cause birth defect. The state of such child to be normal is very, very slim. The child might end up being an imbecil.
Seriously?
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Francisanointed:

Too many senseless people on this faceless group
Goodharddick is someone's username
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by GloriousGbola: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Seriously?

Yep. That's one way babies get cerebral palsy
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Ishilove: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Yep. That's one way babies get cerebral palsy
Wow. That is news to me.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Truvelisback(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:
Seriously?
Yes.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by GloriousGbola: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Wow. That is news to me.

I hope it is not cerebral palsy, because it can only be managed. It is likely to be more than just locomotion problems. We know a family whose last born has palsy. Basically crippled and unable to communicate coherently. Very sad.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by faithfull18(f): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hmmn, having to take care of children with special needs isn't easy. God's strength to parents of these children.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by ImaIma1(f): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Truvelisback:

Did the op mention delay in birth or anything like that?
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Truvelisback(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

Did the op mention delay in birth or anything like that?
He didn't mention but from his naration it's Possibly the child birth was late accompanied with complications.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by ImaIma1(f): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
He didn't mention but from his naration it's Possibly the child birth was late accompanied with complications.

You just assumed it. Nothing like that was implied. And when you say late birth, what do you mean?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Truvelisback(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2022
ImaIma1:

You just assumed it. Nothing like that was implied. And when you say late birth, what do you mean?
Overdue pregnancy.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, No Kill Urself Over ladies' Virginity Matter. / Little Girl Plating Her Daddy's Skinny Hair Goes Viral / In-house Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.