Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home (1326 Views)

Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home by jojo2023: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Please I need your help. I am a 27 year old woman. I got married to my husband four years ago. I am an NCE holder. I was in the village when my husband's people came to tell my father that their son in Lagos is 42 years old and he has refused to marry. So, they want to find him a wife and they came to my father for my hand in marriage.

They told my people that their son is a worker in Lagos and that he will even help me further my education. That is how I left my Village four years ago after my husband came for the wedding a month after. We travelled down to Lagos and got there in the Night. I was surprised at the area my husband was living. To me, it looked more dirty than our village.

My husband explained that Lagos life is all about hustling. I promised to work hard to support him. On getting home that night, my husband was living in a one room face me I face you apartment. We slept cos it was late, there was no light too. Around 4am, my husband woke me up for s3x. That night he broke my virginity. I was in s much pain but my mother already told me it might hurt.

Around 6am, a knock came on the door. My husband welcomed a lady he introduced to me as his Aunty and benefactor in Lagos. That the woman works as a nurse and she went for night shift. That she is staying in the room but that she does not disturb us cos she works in the night and sleeps in the day.

That day, I cleaned the room cos my husband went to work. I later found out he is a dispatch rider. After cleaning the house, I cooked and got ready for my husband. This woman slept till 5pm…she had her bath and later started dressing up. She did not dress as a nurse but she looked like a prostitute. Hmm…that is how I discovered that she was not really a nurse but a prostitute.

And that was how our life was. Even when I got pregnant, this woman was still our co-tenant, coming in the morning and leaving in the night. One night, we were sleeping, my husband woke me up, I was five months pregnant then. He told me that the woman, Nonye wants to work at home that night, so we have to sleep on the floor. That night, Nonye brought 4 men to sleep with her one by one. Me and my husband stayed on the floor.

I did not know how to find the courage to ask my husband why we have to live with this woman…why cant she find her own place. People were looking at me in the compound like a fool. But after that night, I told my husband that I cannot live in the same house with a prostitute….to sleep on the floor with pregnancy while she is on the bed f*cking different men.

Some men even be shouting as they are f*cking. I am very sure the whole neighborhood heard them. My husband now told me that he earns......

https://livelystones.ng/2022/03/22/true-life-story-a-prostitute-is-controlling-my-husband-in-our-home/

Re: A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home by Beremx(f): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
What kind of fake story is this bikonu?

8 Likes

Re: A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home by rickpat(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
is this a true life story?...this one weak me

1 Like

Re: A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ran out of ideas huh?

2 Likes

Re: A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home by EmptyGarden(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tales.
Re: A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home by Mindlog: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tales by moonlight.
Re: A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home by Naijanascam: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Make una dey fear God to write all this fictious stories.........it sounds like making a dollar to one naira

3 Likes

Re: A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
yeye NL superstory
Re: A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
I feel for the man, it ain’t easy. 3 weeks ago I visited a strip club, the girl that ‘worked’ on me had cool boobies with long nipples and mad ass, o boy,… The nipple nearly cut for my hand sef

I just kept thinking about her all week, although she gave me her number I couldn’t call, cos my day life can’t afford to get tainted by my night life.

Don’t blame T-Pain for falling in love with a stripper, they’ve got ‘A - Game’

1 Like

Re: A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home by favour32(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Nice fake story to keep entertained.
Nor be so Chinua Achebe,Wole Soyinka,Dilibe Onyema, Frederick Forsyth and others do.
Re: A Prostitute Is Controlling My Husband In Our Home by TheWolfen(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Beremx:
What kind of fake story is this bikonu?

Lol u sef go fear story...

(1) (Reply)

Rant Over! Las Las We Go Dey Alright. / I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend / Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.