Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful (25793 Views)

My Uncle's New Wife Is Controlling Him. How She Embarassed Me. / "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:34am On Mar 13
Once you hear people say, "his wife is controlling him" just know that the family is living in peace.

While we were relocating from our previous house to the current one, the assistant to the pickup guy cornered my husband to tell him, "Don't allow your wife to be controlling you'.
From his looks, you could tell that he is 18yrs or lesser.

My husband told me this. I laughed hard. I was like, people will not learn to mind their business. Shey he would have said it in my presence let me knock that his head๐Ÿ˜‚

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by dgitrader(m): 7:40am On Mar 13
This is deep!
Unfortunately it is mostly women that are the culprit to this. The man's mother, his sister's and co.
They want a loving husband that listens and pamper them personally, but they don't want that sister in-law that enjoys same via their brother.
As per men( "Africa Man") most of us are pretenders, we lie to ourselves and friends, but when inside that closets, you know that you squeeze out the maximum juice from Ur wife, if or when she holds a "sense" of power or control over most domestic affairs!

If you are not happily married to a strong woman for over a decade, argue with your keyboard only, don't quote me!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by iamtardey: 7:40am On Mar 13
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ funny
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Acidosis(m): 7:42am On Mar 13
Whichever way you look at it, peace comes at a price. When people say that the wife is controlling him, more often than not, he is the one being the fo, ol in the relationship. Again, peace comes at a price, and fo, o lishness is the price some men have to pay to sustain their relationship with a faulty or imperfect partner.

A lot of times, women also take on that fo, ol ish role to keep their man.

306 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by iamtardey: 7:42am On Mar 13
dgitrader:
This is deep!
Unfortunately it is women that are the wicked culprit to this. The man's mother, his sister's and co.
They want a loving husband that listens and pamper them, but they don't want a sister in-law that enjoys same via their brother.
From a point of a view yes itโ€™s true and funny maybe I mean cunny but I believe that say isnโ€™t totally trueโ€ฆ o kan lor far ni

2 Likes

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by iamtardey: 7:44am On Mar 13
Acidosis:

Whichever way you look at it, peace comes with a price. When people say that the wife is controlling him, more often than not, he is the one being the fo, ol in the relationship. Again, peace comes with a price, and fo, o lishness is the price some men have to pay to sustain their relationship with a faulty partner.

men that say Iโ€™ll be your fool ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by wrongman665(m): 7:44am On Mar 13
Don't allow your wife to controll you, i repeat' don't allowd your wife to control you.

104 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Khallicopyro: 7:45am On Mar 13
definitely one of the 10 ways to be a simp. Somebody advised your husband he told you what the person said. Hmmmmm... Is that a man? So if the man refuse your control there will be no peace abi? God help him. God help all of us

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Acidosis(m): 7:48am On Mar 13
iamtardey:
men that say Iโ€™ll be your fool ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol. Right? Many times, one partner just need to play the fo, ol to maintain peace, but I don't think the other partner should boast about that.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Jeffrey22(m): 7:51am On Mar 13
Acidosis:
Whichever way you look at it, peace comes with a price. When people say that the wife is controlling him, more often than not, he is the one being the fo, ol in the relationship. Again, peace comes with a price, and fo, o lishness is the price some men have to pay to sustain their relationship with a faulty or imperfect partner.

Lots of women take on the part of f**lishness to sustain a marriage and I think it stopped during our mother's time oh

The Men and women of my generation can't even pay the price at all

Nobody is ready

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by dgitrader(m): 7:51am On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:
Once you hear people say, "his wife is controlling him" just know that the family is living in peace.

While we were relocating from our previous house to the current one, the assistant to the pickup guy cornered my husband to tell him, "Don't allow your wife to be controlling you'.

My husband told me this. I laughed hard. I was like, people will not learn to mind their business. Shey he would have said it in my presence let me knock that his head๐Ÿ˜‚

You and your husband are matured and are close friends! That's why it's applicable.
Over 70% of couples these days are not matured friends! They are shaped and controlled by external perceptions and influence

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:00am On Mar 13
Khallicopyro:
definitely one of the 10 ways to be simp. Somebody advised your husband he told you what the person said. Hmmmmm... Is that a man? So if the man refuse your control there will be no peace abi? God help him. God help all of us

What does an 18yrs old know about marriage?
Let him marry first.

I still admire my parents marriage till now.
They say this about my mum alot, I now see the reason.
Does my husband look like he care?
He is living his life, let the little boy keep his advice to himself and learn to mind his business.

That's how they'll grow up and treat women like trash, at that little age, what does he know about women?

What he saw as control, my husband saw it as love. Listening to your wife is not control but love and respect.

19 Likes

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Solofresh2: 8:01am On Mar 13
It doesn't mean the home is peaceful.They might be wrong the wife is controlling the husband and they might be right as well but, if truely the wife is controlling the husband then the man is a pvssy ass licker

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:15am On Mar 13
dgitrader:
This is deep!
Unfortunately it is women that are the wicked culprit to this. The man's mother, his sister's and co.
They want a loving husband that listens and pamper them, but they don't want a sister in-law that enjoys same via their brother.
As per men( "Africa Man"wink most of us are pretenders, we lie to ourselves and friends, but when inside, you know that we squeeze out the maximum juice from Ur wife when she holds a "sense" of power or control over domestic affairs!

If you are not happily married to a strong woman for over a decade, argue with your keyboard only, don't quote me!

You're so right
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:18am On Mar 13
iamtardey:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ funny

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My husband was like
Omo! small boy don see me finish ๐Ÿ˜‚
He wasn't bothered because same way he listens to me, I listen to him.
My sisters also tell me that I allow my husband control me.
Couples listening to each other is the best way they can both live without fights or quarrels.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:23am On Mar 13
Acidosis:
Whichever way you look at it, peace comes with a price. When people say that the wife is controlling him, more often than not, he is the one being the fo, ol in the relationship. Again, peace comes with a price, and fo, o lishness is the price some men have to pay to sustain their relationship with a faulty or imperfect partner.

I totally agree
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by CandidAdmin(m): 8:24am On Mar 13
Have heavy influence? Yeah
Control? Na!!!
Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:28am On Mar 13
Jeffrey22:

Lots of women take on the part of f**lishness to sustain a marriage and I think it stopped during our mother's time oh

The Men and women of my generation can't even pay the price at all

Nobody is ready

You're right but you'll find a few that are ready to pay the price.
If you do, just know you're among the lucky in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by CandidAdmin(m): 8:30am On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:

My husband was like
Omo! small boy don see me finish
He wasn't bothered because same way he listens to me, I listen to him.
My sisters also tell me that I allow my husband control me.
Couples listening to each other is the best way they can both live without fights or quarrels.

Spot on!!!

3 Likes

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by talk2hb1(m): 8:34am On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:

Must you always wash your dirty linen outside,
If your husband is a simp must you post it on social Media.
They say in a game of poker, if you don't know who the Patsy is, then you are the patsy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:47am On Mar 13
talk2hb1:

Must you always wash your dirty linen outside,
If your husband is a simp must you post it on social Media.
They say in a game of poker, if you don't know who the Patsy is, then you are the patsy.

You don't even know when to use that idiom.
There's nothing to be ashamed of in that post.
Men and women with peaceful homes will understand me better.

What's the dirt in my post? Is it the fact that my husband listens to me and I listen to him as well?

23 Likes

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Pecoleee345: 8:55am On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:

What does an 18yrs old know about marriage?
Let him marry first.

I still admire my parents marriage till now.
They say this about my mum alot, I now see the reason.
Does my husband look like he care?
He is living his life, let the little boy keep his advice to himself and learn to mind his business.

That's how they'll grow up and treat women like trash, at that little age, what does he know about women?

What he saw as control, my husband saw it as love. Listening to your wife is not control but love and respect.

What will you say before

Better put **listen to your wife in context** alot of men listened to there wife and there life got ruined.

A woman can advise and influence but control is never a good thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by seetomorrow: 8:59am On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:

Wowww
I didn't know some people have discovered this in our lives.
Once you notice a peaceful married home, peeeem..conclusion... His wife is controlling him.
I discovered this few years ago.
You are 1001% on point sis

7 Likes

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Pecoleee345: 9:00am On Mar 13
I don't know why people believe in the BS line.

That peace you referring to comes with alot of enemy especially husband family.

A man must never let anyone believe is wife controlling him.

A wife can advise and influence her man but must never try to control him.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:08am On Mar 13
Pecoleee345:
I don't why people believe in the BS line.

That peace you referring to comes with alot of enemy especially husband family.

A man must never let anyone believe is wife controlling him.

A wife can advise and influence her man but must never try to control him.

My husband's family members are my best friends.
They don't even know what's going on in my marriage because they live far away from us and I love it that way.

No matter what you do, people must talk.
Most people love bad news than good news.

They want to hear, the couple is fighting, so they must cause confusion in one way or the other.
What if my husband listened to the small boy and start treating me rudely instead of lovingly as he always do.
People will not know that it's one small boy that scattered that marriage.

Whether you believe me or not, 90% of divorces is caused by bad advice from a jealous person.

8 Likes

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Pecoleee345: 9:12am On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:

My husband's family members are my best friends.
They don't even know what's going on in my marriage because they live far away from us and I love it that way.

No matter what you do, people must talk.
Most people love bad news than good news.

They want to hear, the couple is fighting, so they must cause confusion is one way or the other.
What if my husband listened to the small boy and start treating me rudely instead of lovingly as he always do.
People will not know that it's one small boy that scattered that marriage.

Whether you believe me or not, 90% of divorces is caused by bad advice from a jealous person.

90%

Anyways one thing you should know is what worked for you might not work for others.

Double standard is the reason why most marriages today is a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:14am On Mar 13
seetomorrow:

Wowww
I didn't know some people have discovered this in our lives.
Once you notice a peaceful married home, peeeem..conclusion... His wife is controlling him.
I discovered this few years ago.
You are 1001% on point sis

Me that's calm and quiet, I'm still wondering what point the boy was trying to make.
Maybe the boy was expecting my husband to be shouting on me as some men do to their wives in public.

If a peaceful family is control in their eyes, na them go tire.

1 Like

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:27am On Mar 13
Pecoleee345:

90%

Anyways one thing you should know is what worked for you might not work for others.

Double standard is the reason why most marriages today is a joke.

What causes fights and quarrels in marriage? Words right?
Ask them, what did they hear about their partner?
It's often something bad about the other person.
Anyone that says something bad about you or give bad advices to your husband or wife is often times jealous of you. Take note

Haven't you heard of besties that took over their friends' husbands? They'll always give their friends bad advice so they leave their marriages or relationships leading to marriage.

You have to think deep to understand my speech.

5 Likes

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by talk2hb1(m): 9:28am On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:

You don't even know when to use that idiom.
There's nothing to be ashamed of in that post.
Men and women with peaceful homes will understand me better.

What's the dirt in my post? Is it the fact that my husband listens to me and I listen to him as well?
Yes, he is a reasonable person who reasons like a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:31am On Mar 13
talk2hb1:

Yes, he is a reasonable person who reasons like a woman.

I see, you're the reasonable person that doesn't understand a thread before commenting and doesn't know how to use English rightly.

1 Like

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by talk2hb1(m): 9:33am On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:

I see, you're the reasonable person that doesn't understand a thread before commenting and doesn't know how to use English.
Noted Ma, please greet your reasonable husband for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful by Pecoleee345: 9:34am On Mar 13
RevenuesBoost:

What causes fights and quarrels in marriage? Words right?
Ask them, what did they hear about their partner?
It's often something bad about the other person.
Anyone that says something bad about you or give bad advices to your husband or wife is often times jealous of you. Take note

Haven't you heard of besties that took over their friends' husbands? They'll always give their friends bad advice so they leave their marriages or relationships leading to marriage.

You have to think deep to understand my speech.

I am married man and I don't need to think deep to understand your speech cos it your own view.

What causes married failures varies from place to place.

In Nigeria most marriages collapse cos of poor finance or infidelity....so you saying 90% of marriage crash cos of wrong advise is your own view and Stat......which isn't a fact.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) / Whatโ€™s That Habit You Wish Your Children Donโ€™t Inherit From You? / Building A Family: Can Your Home Last Without Finance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.