Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (57082 Views)

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by GlobalWay: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Choi! It's a sorry case! YahooYahooness now making NL front page. Upon the forehead of all Ritualist Yhahooboys here, Tuhe! Tuhe!! Gcruuh!! Tuhe!!!

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ProfAmaben(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.

A Benz owner won't write this trash

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by another1: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.
Hope not yahoo yahoo
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by omonighoblessing(f): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Come and Marry my sister that's if u are not married oo
raymondhillmimi:
If you don't have upto 40m in your account you don't have any business with such exotic cars. Una go just pick 10m use am buy Benz of 9m. You don't know that maintaince and billing that comes with it is very high.
I know how much I spend on my low as es350 and am very comfortable with it because it's an average car, even though I have enough money to buy a 20m car. Some expensive are just unnecessary, make una dey use una head sha.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Deltatoto: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Lol, so why are you complaining of the billing if you aren't broke? You paid 30k to scan the car and you call it maintance grin bro you just fall your hand by yourself and not worthy to own a Benz.

That car will make you cough out over 2m a year on maintenance so believe me you haven't even started.

Yes I have enough money to buy a 20m car, it's not about taste but simple common sense. I don't need it, at least not at the moment, when am in the right environment where 20m benz is a normal ride then I'll buy it. If that car is attracting too much attention it means you are living in the wrong place to begin with and putting yourself in danger considering the security challenges in the country. If you are really a big boy and rich, relocate to places with 5m rent and this car will look like an ordinary taxi to everyone there.
bros no Dey reply 25yr old boy na.pls stop!he’s journey to life has not started.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by advanceDNA: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Flezqueen:
shebi you need girlfriend ,I'm here for you

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Flezqueen:
shebi you need girlfriend ,I'm here for you
Because you heard he has a Benz, you are here for him abi? what if the kid is a yahoo plus boy, that's how you will fall in his trap, I don't know why money and materialistic things have beclouded Nigerian girls brain.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by UDUJ(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

How did this trash make the front-page?

So we now glorify yahoo boys on nairaland? Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Lekan239(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Lol, untop old C300, guy you better be calming down. No go dey form say you get money they show yourself, there are many billionaires living a very low key life style and driving old Camry but you won't know they can buy your entire village. Car is not a yardstick for wealth, sell that car and get a car you can comfortably maintain and stop making noise for nothing.
stop being jealous my brother. You won't even see a multi milloniare owning a car less than 7m, more or less a billionaire

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Deltatoto: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I just showed you a scan of my car, have you ever paid upto 10k to scan your car. This should have made you shut up but you still want to talk. At my age, have you even dreamed of buying a car at 24? I've spent some money to fix my car, I am only complaining of the attention I am getting is becoming too much and not the expense, you're so dumb that you can't read to understand. And for your information, I had an es350 2015 before I bought this Mercedes. If you want more pictures I can show you too
some Igbo men when Dey drive 04 corola wetin them get ur entire village no get am.stop talking about cars.when I was in ur age I had sense.The cars Davido has now tony elumelu does not have it.is Davido now richer?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Hosquire: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
How come you are eating snakes on your other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7042106/look-snake-just-killed
����� You drive Mercedes Benz and you are living in that area.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by LollySeaSide: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Savage!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by bigpicture001: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:

Some men thinking money impresses women... Smh

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

If you're good, you have nothing to fear... The police would let you be...

See babe.. if. U like, always wear perf in in toilet, dress well like jidenna, be so caari g aand concern like ozo of bbn, call your. Woman regularly.. pay attention to her and give her. Warm aand enjoyable companionship..... I mean if you like do everything in this world woman always state is their dream attitude from. Men and. U don't have plenty money.. that same lady will dump u and create a reason which will look to justify her action.. and. Move to the. Neext man with so Manny moneey

U can go on and. Keep deceiving yourself.. women are. Truly all about money and nothing else.. you don't even need to be. Nice to them.. just go get money from. Anywhere.. if u like steal it
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Cardealer2021(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

You bought the 2011 model that's the reason it's giving you headache,
You should have gone for the 2015 model at least.
I don't know the craze for Benz nowadays undecided
You could have gotten a venza or Lexus with that money

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ike007(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I just showed you a scan of my car, have you ever paid upto 10k to scan your car. This should have made you shut up but you still want to talk. At my age, have you even dreamed of buying a car at 24? I've spent some money to fix my car, I am only complaining of the attention I am getting is becoming too much and not the expense, you're so dumb that you can't read to understand. And for your information, I had an es350 2015 before I bought this Mercedes. If you want more pictures I can show you too

How you know a rich man ..he doesn't argue and explain his riches. You just did the opposite

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Op don't mind all those people telling you otherwise
The only way to have peace of mind is to dash me the benzo cheesy I will pray and fast for you 300 days and boom God go provide Gle 63 sport for you cool as for woman me I no pray make you get o cause their wahala pass Benz own undecided
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by zikter(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I thought you said you don't like making noise(bragging), it looks like what made you to create this thread is to make noise with the way you are responding. Little wonder, you are complaining of attention, it is simply because you are an attention seeker
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Chiraq77(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

All Men know you Women live for the Money

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by UDUJ(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

Is this not the same guy that was eating a snake in a dirty compound yesterday? cheesy

Nairaland and clout chasing. Fake people everywhere cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Angelfrost(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2022
This lie doesn't shock me... What will shock me is the number of people who will fall for it! grin

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by depure(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
nobody wants to buy oo. I posted it on Jiji sef
How much you put it
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by cedricksly: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:
Eating snakes? It's not an African delicacy... What's wrong with you?
all you've done is lambast this guy, please sis give him a break abeg..

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Mogajunior(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I gues your ignorant is too much. I live in an estate which is the most expensive in Enugu. zoo estate, I'm a single man, with no family only 2 or 3 rooms max is what I need and where I stay I pay 1.2mil a year at zoo estate for my 2 room self con. When
Cmon You don't give such information about yourself in a public forum like this. You could easily be traced with this.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Angelfrost(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2022
UDUJ:

Is this not the same guy that was eating a snake in a dirty compound yesterday? cheesy

Nairaland and clout chasing. Fake people everywhere cheesy

You have sense comrade! Make we dey observe Nigerians on Nairaland!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Chris2863(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin YOU NO GET JOY OO
Datboredberri:

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Freelane33(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Damn Niggar
Issorite
In the real world
Where real words matters
I’m finna dispose whatever
Bring uncomfortability to my
Existence

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by bigcee(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Bros, I tell you say make you no use megaphone loud am grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Angelfrost(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Mogajunior:
Cmon You don't give such information about yourself in a public forum like this. You could easily be traced with this.

I like how you assume that street urchin is giving you actual info about himself!

5 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by LollySeaSide: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2022
I laff at the "...if I get a good woman here (on Nairaland), I can take" part.
Some amature Yahoo boy looking for sacrifice materials.
Guy, go chop poopoo as usual. You no go get any woman for Nairaland to take do your bombing ingredients.
Nairaland girls beware.
Another confused harvester roaming!

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ww676: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

is it 2021 or 2022 model? That is the most vital info
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Bakrabas: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Op you forgot to mention your means of livelihood and how you got the Benz. Forget about your age, in Nigeria today, age has nothing to do with crime.

Meanwhile, it looks like you are living a noisy lifestyle that draw the attention of slaves of death I mean the street Boyz to be hailing you. And as for the police at your age you already know how to bribe the Men In Black uniform.

If your work is legit fly your work ID card before you get to their post and let see whether they wouldn't ask for particulars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.