Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (57063 Views)

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by fayomim: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
yeah, that I drive a million naira car doesn't stop me from being an African foodie

Seems you don't know what you are typing

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by garriAndsugar: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Rantings of nairaland audio billionaires..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ijaya123: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.

What is the relevance of your age to the post?

And bytheway, the title of your post says From one trouble to the other. Where are the troubles in this story
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by donbrowser(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.

Just don't overdress. Always tell them you're not the owner of the car
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Cardealer2021(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Angelfrost:
This lie doesn't shock me... What will shock me is the number of people who will fall for it! grin
Initially I fell for it grin
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ocholu: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Your guy crib is 2 point something and nothing even yours grin grin

Anything that is not yours is not yours

LoL.. I own my houses. Let's talk more on that when you do.

I was only referencing what he said about living in the most expensive housing in Enugu at 1.2 million. It's absurd. Being that my guys there leave in cribs more than 2 million.

I am not based in Enugu. In my location, he'll have to pay his annual rent of more than 20years before he can leave there.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by FireUpNow(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
which people?

Nb

for those sending me message here on nairaland, I don't have the email address oo. I don't even know how I opened my account lol. However,I am eager to help you learn my skill if you want. But you go pay oo so you can be serious, but don't worry, email here
bornsiv234@gmail.com

What kind of skill is that? Mercedes Benz is a car with respect so enjoy all the attention. I bought my first Benz when I was your age, now I have a bigger Benz too that I cruise around with. People also respect me and give so much attention to me but guy me I nor send. It's a free world. They should go and buy their own. One more thing I thought your said the Benz was giving you maybe engine problems or electrical. So attention is not a problem at all.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TheOldGods: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Dybala11:

OP you can lie ehnnn, so you could afford a Mercedes Benz but you're living in a remote environment you showed us on that snake thread. grin
not all that looks dirty are actually dirty wink
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Wasky101: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I gues your ignorant is too much. I live in an estate which is the most expensive in Enugu. zoo estate, I'm a single man, with no family only 2 or 3 rooms max is what I need and where I stay I pay 1.2mil a year at zoo estate for my 2 room self con. When
Shey nah inside that estate you kill that snake with surrounding like slum

9 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by CowbellY: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

Sell it time and buy Toyota cheesy
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by frankson1(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
thanks boss. Not everyone is educated and cultured like you are. See how th other guy ran here and started shouting I don't have money to maintain car. The truth is I bought the cheapest car I can maintain because even though I make millions, it's not my retirement plan. It's Not by age oo, some people here are over 30 but very immature and timid.

Of this old car of 2013 can give me this high stress imagine buying 2016 or 17 at this my age with braids. Na police go dey find me come my house sef.

Your braids gives you out already.

You should go for a more regular car for now to blend in.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by seanwilliam(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
Lol, untop old C300, guy you better be calming down. No go dey form say you get money they show yourself, there are many billionaires living a very low key life style and driving old Camry but you won't know they can buy your entire village. Car is not a yardstick for wealth , sell that car and get a car you can comfortably maintain and stop making noise for nothing.
depends on worth of the car
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Eriokanmi: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:

Some men thinking money impresses women... Smh

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

If you're good, you have nothing to fear... The police would let you be...
Good point. If he's good, the police would let him be...
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Theoldgods, take this advice very seriously. Especially the security part. I know you might feel he is just, hating, but naahhhhh, na the truth he tell you so. E go be.
raymondhillmimi:
Lol, so why are you complaining of the billing if you aren't broke? You paid 30k to scan the car and you call it maintance grin bro you just fall your hand by yourself and not worthy to own a Benz.

That car will make you cough out over 2m a year on maintenance so believe me you haven't even started.

Yes I have enough money to buy a 20m car, it's not about taste but simple common sense. I don't need it, at least not at the moment, when am in the right environment where 20m benz is a normal ride then I'll buy it. If that car is attracting too much attention it means you are living in the wrong place to begin with and putting yourself in danger considering the security challenges in the country. If you are really a big boy and rich, relocate to places with 5m rent and this car will look like an ordinary taxi to everyone there.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Chris2863(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
gasparpisciotta:
How come you are eating snakes on your other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7042106/look-snake-just-killed

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Codes151(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
If you don't have upto 40m in your account you don't have any business with such exotic cars. Una go just pick 10m use am buy Benz of 9m. You don't know that maintaince and billing that comes with it is very high.
I know how much I spend on my low as es350 and am very comfortable with it because it's an average car, even though I have enough money to buy a 20m car. Some expensive are just unnecessary, make una dey use una head sha.
es350 is even more expensive than a benz c300.

So relax.
The difference is, you know how to maintain the car he doesn't.
And es350 are designed to last. Used mine since 2019 and never went to mech or had any issue! There is a maintenance plan I follow

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by showboy25(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2022
You have said it all.
Deltatoto:
bros no Dey reply 25yr old boy na.pls stop!he’s journey to life has not started.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Anayo1984: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Brother pls sale it and go for Toyota products
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Benny6944: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
who told you I can't maintain it. For your information, I only fix and scan my car at Mercedes official dealer.

Here is a pix of my car getting an ordinary scanning at Mercedes office.

Don't always think everyone is broke , or broke like you and jump into conclusion.

The point here is the attention and not the expense

Oh, I don't think you have enough money yet to buy a 20m car, if you do, your taste of cars will go high.

Op. you think you all have same taste.

I have a duplex but don't drive.. but have got a lot of registered vehicles for commercial use and so on so what's your lame point all about?
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Psoul(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
which people?

Nb

for those sending me message here on nairaland, I don't have the email address oo. I don't even know how I opened my account lol. However,I am eager to help you learn my skill if you want. But you go pay oo so you can be serious, but don't worry, email here
bornsiv234@gmail.com

Na dem.
Stylish advert.
Many will still fall for it.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by fmonigent(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:

Some men thinking money impresses women... Smh

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

If you're good, you have nothing to fear... The police would let you be...

Tell me say you no like better thing?
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by lilzeel(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2022
foolbuster:

Don't mind the idiot. He is broke and wretched because he does not have the brain power to be sucessful with his begi begi entitlement mentality, the pathetic thing is he's tribalistic despite his situation.

Why e come pain this one like this. See insult on a faceless forum. Guy calm down oh that thing wey bite you this morning go tell am say you no see me.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Kemetals: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Please lets talk to men on more serious issue. if you are not comfortable with the car go and dump it. that's your own palava
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
yeah, that I drive a million naira car doesn't stop me from being an African foodie
It's not the snake eating! It's the environment where you live and the utensils you use in cooking! undecided

YOU DON'T EARN ABOVE 40K A MONTH!!! Stop decieving yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by BewareOf419: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2022
All hail the village people disturbing your progress
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by frankson1(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
thanks boss. I was thinking of just buying a range rover sport or lexus RX which one would you think looks less classy?

They're still both classy for your age and looks.

What year for the Lexus?

I'll go with the opinion of those who advised you to do a Camry for now.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

Anybody Wey stand for your front dey hail for free money, give m snake bite style with your car if e no go jump inside gutter or jump comot for road.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by alphabbey1(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
lol, I can simply show you my invoice of my recent repairs because I crashed the car after I bought it. All parts where changed including the compressor to a brand new one. Perhaps that should make you shut up.
How much did you buy the compressor please ?
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by smyo(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Sell the car ASAP and thank me letter
TheOldGods:

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by rollandben(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Don't worry, think you don't like attention and you bought Mercedes Benz @25. May be you have to buy Range rover to stop the unnecessary attention given to you.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by foolbuster: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2022
lilzeel:

Why e come pain this one like this. See insult on a faceless forum. Guy calm down oh that thing wey bite you this morning go tell am say you no see me.
It's not paining me anything. I derive pleasure in suffering fools.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.