Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another (57025 Views)

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by longjohnodu(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Bro..Big up..your doing well..don't mind those saying trash.

Bro make God continue de bless your hustle oh

This particular post draw my attention oh. Please can you teach me the skills? My hustle red bro with naija current economic crises. Na beg I de beg bro help.[/quote]
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by okunwaye(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
How come you are eating snakes on your other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7042106/look-snake-just-killed
grin
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by longjohnodu(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2022
But bro..I will like you to teach how your doing it..more blessings to you bro..forget about those hater up there
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Joiedevivre: 9:08am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
make I shock you small. I'm not bragging, but let me just show you something

The picture below is just a small screenshot of my contracts. Currently I charge 25$per hr, and I'm doing 3 contracts, as you can see I make 1000$ every week from the contract, if you look closely you will see a contract that has been running since nov19. That 1k every week, now the extra 3 contracts is also 1k a week, but you can only see 1 that I just started today which made it 4. I work anytime I like, I can do 40 hours in just 2 days, 20hrs per day etc. Now times 4k$ a week by 580. That's how much I just make in a week. Ask me to teach you a skill young man and stop this stupidity
lol. no one needs your rant. just cause you offer services on upwork you are forming porch. ordinary 25dollar per hour. omo
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Zulu2022: 9:08am On Mar 23, 2022
The guy de look fr people he go teach wateva nd Bill them,look environment he de pay 1.2m wit him pot, person don book appointment mk Dem meet he de Yan olopka...boys fr street way de collect nko more than 4k onlow way put CLient on weekly bill wetin de go Yan fr forum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Born2Breed(f): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2022
"but if I get a good woman here I can take her"

Na this you want talk before and u dey write an epistle.

You have a poverty mentality and it's gonna be difficult for someone like you to sustain wealth "if" you eventually make it.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Cantonese: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2022
You bought an 11th hand Mercedes Benz. I have always driven Mercedes cars without a single day of regret.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Zulu2022: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2022
U ppl yaning ,do u tink is not possible fr one to manipulate upwork accnt wit digit he want,u guys re easy to scam

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by planetx: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.
You are driving a Benz and making $4k a week, but so hungry to be eating a snake you killed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Joiedevivre: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Zulu2022:
U ppl yaning ,do u tink is not possible fr one to manipulate upwork accnt wit digit he want,u guys re easy to scam
the rate is actually poor, and he thinks he has arrived
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by jimter44(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Is it not this guy that was eating snake on the other thread? I'm not sure you can't even afford a second lady's machine.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
you bursted the mofo. Fake life, all he wants is a stupid lady he will Bleep.
hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2022
jimter44:
Is it not this guy that was eating snake on the other thread? I'm not sure you can even afford a second lady's machine.
hahahaha everybody na big man for this forum grin
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Joiedevivre: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2022
this would be fun
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Kilef05: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2022
This guy is just here to prey on ignorant girls. Ignore his rants

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by sofiscatedmoron: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
How come you are eating snakes on your other thread

If People wet get bigger Benz dey chop shit for upkeep,
Wetin come b snakr
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Kilef05: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Saint1960:

Mumu Your chat alone proof say nob you get car
If I were to be an EFCC officer I go track you with that receipt and extort every single penny you obviously do not have
But as dumb as you are you won’t even see the mistake made
You see your Mumu life grin
Lol check this post he created on eating a snake.
You'll see the compound and even his legs and truly truly you'll confirm that this is just an audio Mercedes-Benz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by sofiscatedmoron: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2022
raymondhillmimi:
If you don't have upto 40m in your account you don't have any business with such exotic cars. Una go just pick 10m use am buy Benz of 9m. You don't know that maintaince and billing that comes with it is very high.
I know how much I spend on my low as es350 and am very comfortable with it because it's an average car, even though I have enough money to buy a 20m car. Some expensive are just unnecessary, make una dey use una head sha.
Old c300 is not too exotic not the latest most model
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by gidado14(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I'll be 25 this year. I got my first Mercedes c300, around last month. But I'm not a guy who likes making noise, however this issue has become serious to me At first it was nice as I needed a car just to cruise. Since I work from home, however it has turned to serious billing from Police officers. Dem no dey ask me of my particulars again, the way they worship me, even young boys clear roads for me hoping that I dash them money. I actually don't like the attention this car is giving me. I'm not a womaniser, still single pursuing that bag, but if I get a good woman here I can take her.

Guys, how else can I avoid getting all this attention in this old outdated Mercedes Benz of mine.
Guy if its not brand new change am

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Kilef05:
why your commot the post?
Na true you talk na.
See the earlier post he created on eating a snake

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by deebrain(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Palema007:
Lol.... just wait.

E go soon be for the bros.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ibkinter(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Sweeetheart(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
sell it and buy golf or keke napep, cruise master

some ladies go don dey DM now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Wasky101:

You be confirm muntula, that picture from your snake post is dirty, infact everything about it is dirty including the legs in d picture.
Chasing snakes in real life and making millions on nairaland what a wawu
hahahahahaha grin
See finishing
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by SpiritLION(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Datboredberri:

Some men thinking money impresses women... Smh

No one cares...

Use a taxi...

If you're good, you have nothing to fear... The police would let you be...

That's actually the impression MOST women have created!! It's ALL ABOUT MONEY FOR MOST OF YOU..

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Sweeetheart:
sell it and buy golf or keke napep, cruise master

some ladies go don dey DM now
lmao
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Kilef05: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Wasky101:

You be confirm muntula, that picture from your snake post is dirty, infact everything about it is dirty including the legs in d picture.
Chasing snakes in real life and making millions on nairaland what a wawu

Just see the kind of snake he's eating. If no be hunger, wetin e wan be?

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Kilef05: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2022
AntiAPC2023:
why your commot the post?
Na true you talk na.
See the earlier post he created on eating a snake

I have a copy before the edit one.
I posted it twice.
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by Ibkinter(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:

Dash me the car, problem transfered and solved
Re: Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another by brandsoncharlie: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
I just showed you a scan of my car, have you ever paid upto 10k to scan your car. This should have made you shut up but you still want to talk. At my age, have you even dreamed of buying a car at 24? I've spent some money to fix my car, I am only complaining of the attention I am getting is becoming too much and not the expense, you're so dumb that you can't read to understand. And for your information, I had an es350 2015 before I bought this Mercedes. If you want more pictures I can show you too
Only car you have nobody go hear word, car is not an investment but a liability.
Person go sell one land of 60 million naira buy that your car times 7 that's if you bought it brand new from overseas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This / Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) / Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.