Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election (14769 Views)

Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Oysters(m): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2022
What does he bring to the table policy-wise? Any Abians to educate us?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Golan007: 6:28am On Mar 23, 2022
07kjb:

So because Mr. Onu is an IGBO man he shouldn't make an IGBO man a director hypocrites na were igbos dey una dey get power

My friend, would you get out of this thread this minute.

Na so dem go dey take kainkain early morning.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Golan007: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2022
unclejb2:
I believe that individual died while playing a football match
No o.

Such people don't die easily.

He's alive and kicking and maybe even a Nairaland Moniker.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Golan007: 6:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Oysters:
What does he bring to the table policy-wise? Any Abians to educate us?
He's Ipob-centric.

That's all that's needed to liberate Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Fbisshit: 6:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Skyfornia:
Definitely he will win...but we need more APGA leadership in the east. Nke anyi bu nke anyi
may he decamp after election grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by abysirius(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2022
I was expecting this. It is what it is...IPOB supporter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Fahdiga(m): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Golan007:

I know.

Next thing now, you would Christian your son Shekau.

See reasoning.
It is people like you who has been defending this failed government will Christine your child Shekau because he is a hero to people like you
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Franking: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Good luck. And if u make it don't mess up.

It's usually easy to criticize from the outside.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Golan007: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
It is people like you who has been defending this failed government will Christine your child Shekau because he is a hero to people like you

If I use word wey you never use for your life before, e no mean say you sef must use am.

See as you dey disgrace yourself.

No be only Christine na Charlotte.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Oysters(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2022
Golan007:

He's Ipob-centric.

That's all that's needed to liberate Abia state.

undecided
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Fahdiga(m): 6:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Golan007:

If I use word wey you never use for your life before, e no mean say you sef must use am.

Ode you should have known it was a typo error. At least no one knows your name except on nairaland
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Greyworld: 6:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Golan007:

Haha. Bros actually you both got the spelling wrong. But from pronunciation he is even closer to it than you.

It's CHRISTEN...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Oluwatobike: 6:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Why is Abians so unfortunate? Are they not tired of suffering? When will they keep party politics aside and embrace governance? Abia state learn from Anambra enough of the suffering, unpaid salary, undevelopment, loopsided appointment. Abians wake up from your slumber. Don't vote PDP again. Try Apga, APC or other party.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Lama70(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Wow!
I think he was the deputy to Orji Uzor Kalu then in 1999(?)
The thing still dey hungry am�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Greyworld: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Oluwatobike:
Why is Abians so unfortunate? Are they not tired of suffering? When will they keep party politics aside and embrace governance? Abia state learn from Anambra enough of the suffering, unpaid salary, undevelopment, loopsided appointment. Abians wake up from your slumber. Don't vote PDP again. Try Apga, APC or other party.

Oga chill na.... dem neva vote am in already. Take a chill pill jor.

Abaribe was out spoken in the senate. The reason most non Ibos and Anti- Biafrans hate him is because he is pro - Biafra and maybe IPOB Apologist.

If I remember well, during the end sars protest he was the only senator the youth listened to and gave audience to not those that were "FEMED"
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by kingyakos: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Golan007:
A good choice for Abia.

Ekweremadu in Enugu.

Mrs Obiano in Senate for Anambra.

We are getting there.

Ashawo broadcaster should go for Senate....u no well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by gigabyte13: 6:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Abi l no read am well ni
8 years as deputy governor
8 years in the senate
Another 8 years loading as governor

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some region are really born to suffer
Slave wey dey call others slaves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by kcmichael: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2022
gigabyte13:
Abi l no read am well ni
8 years as deputy governor
8 years in the senate
Another 8 years loading as governor

Some region are really born to suffer
Slave wey dey call others slaves

20yrs in the Senate not 8years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by buckeyemedia: 7:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Another failure loading. Abia people don't want to learn from Anambra people. They keep learning from Imo people
Biafra dead & buried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by tfelicityk(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Okay na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by oyichi: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2022
ipob should encourage their supporters to contest governorship elections in all south eastern states and make sure they win, that i think will be the best way they can capture the east easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Oluwatobike: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Greyworld:

Oga chill na.... dem neva vote am in already. Take a chill pill jor.

Abaribe was out spoken in the senate. The reason most non Ibos and Anti- Biafrans hate him is because he is pro - Biafra and maybe IPOB Apologist.

If I remember well, during the end sars protest he was the only senator the youth listened to and gave audience to not those that were "FEMED"

No doubt Abaribe is saleable and a good choice. He have his people at heart, vocal and fearless. How I wish he can context under another party. Godfatherism politics in Abia have destroyed the state beyond redemption.

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Golan007: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2022
Greyworld:

Haha. Bros actually you both got the spelling wrong. But from pronunciation he is even closer to it than you.

It's CHRISTEN...

You are right.

My own na typo sha.

Got distracted and didn't bother to proof read.

But you see that Fadigha...
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by cardoctor(m): 7:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Dem dem

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Antoeni(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2022
What is He Coming to do Differently?
DR OKEZIE IKPEAZU IS A DISASTER TO ABIA STATE, The Worst And the Most Useless Governor in Nigeria History.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Nahunger(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Another failure loading. Abia people don't want to learn from Anambra people. They keep learning from Imo people

grin grin
Comrade off your mic na

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by newhyt: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2022
I predict victory here. Abaribe has the people's support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by BOYS2MEN: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Who swear for abia?...abia and failure be like bestie cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by arsenal33: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2022
He was deputy governor under Orji Uzor Kalu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦11.92 Billion On Food, Foreign Trips / Off-Cycle Elections: Members Ask Labor Party Chairman, Abure To Step-Down / National Intervention Movement: Agbakoba, Duke, Utomi, Float Political Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.