Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election (14771 Views)

Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by saintade01(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Mr Dot Nation, what has changed?
Biafra no longer feasible bah grin

This people and comedy ehn grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, which of the Easterners has picked the presidential form?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by solok: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Wrong move!!
He is likely to lose.
He should stay in the senate where he has over the years built solid reputation as a credible caucus leader

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Fahdiga(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Biafra dead & buried.
2023 is for the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by TotoGame(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2022
kcmichael:

20yrs in the Senate not 8years

by 2023 it will be his 12th year in the senate not 20

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Greyworld: 7:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Oluwatobike:

No doubt Abaribe is saleable and a good choice. He have his people at heart, vocal and fearless. How I wish he can context under another party. Godfatherism politics in Abia have destroyed the state beyond redemption.

Well politicians are deceptive but I don't think Abaribe
Is a man to be bossed around in Abia based on his pedigree.

My case with him is the zoning arrangement cos he is from the same Senatoria zone as the current governor.
As for political parties, forget it. Party na name the people who happens to be of the same stock is the problem.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Coldie(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Lifeworth:
He's qualified to contest, so let him try his hand
Based on ipob!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Coldie(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
2023 is for the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways
Who want break the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Coldie(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Oysters:
What does he bring to the table policy-wise? Any Abians to educate us?
Ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by TotoGame(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2022
solok:
Wrong move!!
He is likely to lose.
He should stay in the senate where he has over the years built solid reputation as a credible caucus leader

Abaribe will lose an election in Abia state ?

You must be joking cus abaribe Sabi press Abiaians mumu button

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by omenkaLives(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Ipob is a very foolish terrorist organisation sha. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Chukazu: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Johnseli:

This is a welcome development. I have always look forward to seeing person's such as Abaribe govern a state.
Good luck to him

Same Abaribe that never criticise the current governor for his abysmal and clueless leadership, is now gearing up to contest, even when he knows it is the turn of Abia North to produce the next governor?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by TotoGame(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Greyworld:

Well politicians are deceptive but I don't think Abaribe
Is a man to be bossed around in Abia based on his pedigree.

My case with him is the zoning arrangement cos he is from the same Senatoria zone as the current governor.
As for political parties, forget it. Party na name the people who happens to be of the same stock is the problem.

The issue is that Okezie ikpazu wanna go to the senate, so he had no other choice than to support abaribe to be Governor

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Chukazu: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2022
TotoGame:

Abaribe will lose an election in Abia state ?

You must be joking cus abaribe Sabi press Abiaians mumu button

You know nothing about Abia politics, so relax

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by aimsr(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2022
His sitting position did not show any seriousness in him at all.
Rubbish politicians

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by ednut1(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Johnseli:

This is a welcome development. I have always look forward to seeing person's such as Abaribe govern a state.
Good luck to him
as deputy gov what did he do

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Amumaigwe: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Golan007:
A good choice for Abia.

Ekweremadu in Enugu.

Mrs Obiano in Senate for Anambra.

We are getting there.

Noooo
We don't need slappers in the upper chamber.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by adefitim(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Wonderful I thought he was for IPoB
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by ossyprince: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Wow I so much love this news.....
The light is about to shine my my state ( abia state)
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by kcmichael: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2022
TotoGame:

by 2023 it will be his 12th year in the senate not 20

wrong,by 2023 he will be 16yrs in the senate. he has been there since 2007. , he was deputy governor for 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by favour32(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2022
This man correct.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Jagaban79: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Good one? God bless Abaribe bless everything around him.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by spencekat(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2022
gigabyte13:
Abi l no read am well ni
8 years as deputy governor
8 years in the senate
Another 8 years loading as governor

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some region are really born to suffer
Slave wey dey call others slaves

Not 8 years as deputy governor.He was a deputy governor from 1999-2003.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Okwyjesus(m): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Another failure loading. Abia people don't want to learn from Anambra people. They keep learning from Imo people

Who told you he is already a governor
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Greyworld: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2022
TotoGame:

The issue is that Okezie ikpazu wanna go to the senate, so he had no other choice than to support abaribe to be Governor
Our senate is now a retirement home. Hahah

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Landmack: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2022
So no more Biafuro?

Na so d struggle take end?

I am sure if MNK wasn’t in DSS cage,he too would be vying for the seat.

Just out to rape Abia

I pity Abia pple...politically backward,politically blind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by jneutron4000: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Senator for how many years with nothing to show for it, other than misleading IPOB now he wants to retire as governor of Abia state undecidedis that how Igbos has being reduced to, instead to minding their business in the East, you see them running their mouth and getting involved In the business in the West. Maybe we would ask MC Olumo to go govern one state in SE so as to teach them how to run things because despite of him being Agbero in West, he is far better than most governors and political leaders in the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Fahdiga(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Who told you he is already a governor
Na from clapping dance de start

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Kelvin3476: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Another failure loading. Abia people don't want to learn from Anambra people. They keep learning from Imo people
SENATOR ENYINNAYA AND SEN ONYEWUCHI ARE THE BEST IN SOUTH~EAST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Utibe Idem Joins APC, Dumps PDP / South West Will Determine Winner Of Presidential Election - PDP Chieftain / Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.