Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders (15807 Views)

2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi / 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Mooh247: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

But you are saying it must come to south

Everyone with a working brain knows APC ticket must come from South

Sensible people like El Rufai, Malami, Buhari, and all notable APC founding fathers

4 Likes

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Everyone with a working brain knows APC ticket must come from South

Sensible people like El Rufai, Malami, Buhari, and all notable APC founding fathers
Why should it come to south please ?
What's the essence of it coming to south ? Are we not one Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Mooh247: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Why should it come to south please ?

Because APC founding fathers from CPC and ACN said so at the inception of the party

4 Likes

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Because APC founding fathers from CPC and ACN said so at the inception of the party

Where is the documents ? Video ? Audio ?
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Mooh247: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Where is the documents ? Video ? Audio ?

With the founding members

You can go through their countless interviews where they all attested to the golden fact

4 Likes

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:

You can go through their countless interviews where they all attested to the golden fact
Ok show me where Buhari said they agreed power goes to south , or where el rufai said they agreed power goes to south

Since there are countless interview it won't be hard to find

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by techWriter3: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2022
So you not shifted by SW loud of presidency
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Alphagan(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2022
The insecurity in the north is not affecting the Christians alone, the economic hardship in the country is no "respecter" of any region or religion.

Being a muslim under this administration gives you no edge, we buy from the market, we all pay for security.

My point? I don't care if you're a Muslim or Christian, just bring good governance to the country.

I won't be considering any primordial sentiment going forward, I want the best for my country.

My vote will be for the person I consider best, whether Christian or Muslim, Ijaw, Hausa or Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Parachoko: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
Who ever wins 2023 election one thing is clear

Yorubas have shown themselves as greedy and power hungry ...this is very important because when they go back to another 45 year long opposition that would be used against them

If presidency is coming to south then it goes to south east if not let north keep it
Onu ,nigige , nwajuba , umiah ,even Joe igbokwe are all Igbos in APC n contributed to the growth of APC ...infact 2 of the 4 parties that formed APC was lead by Igbos rochas/nigige APGA and onu ANPP ...so there is absolutely no reason to deny this Igbo sons their turn

But the next president of southern extraction would be an Igbo man when ? I can't say
But what I still don't understand is that, have the APC microzone to the South West?

The PDP have thrown it open for every contestant from all over Nigeria

The APC have zone their own to the South

Please, I am just trying to understand why you are talking as if Ibos have been stop from contesting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by sematec(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Who they whine who?
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by mrvitalis(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Parachoko:
But what I still don't understand is that, have the APC microzone to the South West?
Certainly not do they want to lose ? But the greed of south west is open to all

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Parachoko: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Certainly not do they want to lose ? But the greed of south west is open to all
How please? I will love to know why you feel the South West is greedy.

The PDP throws it open, APC zone to the South

So I will love to know why you feel they are greedy.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by ayindejimmy(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2022
And those ppl are too afraid to make their names known.
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by tshtsh: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2022
seunmsg:
The SW has never demanded for the ceding of the party’s ticket to the zone. Our position is in-line with the position of the Southern governors forum. The presidency should come to the south and all interested southerners should compete for it. It is that simple and straightforward.

Vanguard and those sponsoring this kind of unfounded report should give it a rest. They have lost already. APC presidential ticket is going to the south and the SW will contest for it.

The SE should join Wike and other reasonable SS governors to make the same demand in PDP and stop trying to play the role of a bitter and scorned spoiler for the rest of the south.
Nobody from the south in PDP today can defeat the incumbent APC government. Get the presidency first then talk about zoning/power sharing after. Wike that is making noise cannot pull any national support even if he clinches the party ticket.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Eriokanmi: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2022
I'm from the south west but I support igbo presidency. But if they don't present a formidable leader, I won't vote their candidate. The search should start now

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by ayindejimmy(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Next President can come from anywhere but we know who the cap fits most as confirmed from the horses mouth ...

What year was this ?
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2022
seunmsg:
The SW has never demanded for the ceding of the party’s ticket to the zone. Our position is in-line with the position of the Southern governors forum. The presidency should come to the south and all interested southerners should compete for it. It is that simple and straightforward.

Vanguard and those sponsoring this kind of unfounded report should give it a rest. They have lost already. APC presidential ticket is going to the south and the SW will contest for it.

The SE should join Wike and other reasonable SS governors to make the same demand in PDP and stop trying to play the role of a bitter and scorned spoiler for the rest of the south.
Tinubu WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT...

KNOW THIS, KNOW PEACE

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by PressMyButton: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Before a yoruba person begin to dream about being a number one man in the country since Nigeria was created, Igbos have occupied and tested those positions in the past ( Both military and civilian rule)
if we must go bck to old days..

You must be a toddler because you don't read and you don't know your history...

Smh
You're correct, ibos were the first ever to occupy a second fiddle ceremonial position. A position whereby Azikiwe was cleaning the seat for Tafawa Balewa. Every other tribe occupied the Presidency as an executive position, it was only the ibos that occupied the seat of the President in a ceremonial capacity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by FreeStuffsNG: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2022
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Antoeni(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Hmmmm , If This is True, Tinubu How Market
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by StarGra: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
If Senator Iyiola Omisore. Become the National chairman.TINUBU is on a free ride
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by letitrainnow(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Pact
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by PressMyButton: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ok show me where Buhari said they agreed power goes to south , or where el rufai said they agreed power goes to south

Since there are countless interview it won't be hard to find
The zoning positions had already been made or are you leaving in a cave?

https://www.nairaland.com/6041615/presidency-2023-support-power-shift

1 Like

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Mooh247: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=oilPUSSY post=111284027]
Before a yoruba man begin to dream about being a number one citizen in the country since Nigeria was created, Igbos have occupied and tested those positions in the past ( Both military and civilian rule)
if we must go bck to old days..

You must be a toddler because you don't read and you don't know your history...
J
Smh[/quote

Only a slowpoke brags about Presidency under a prime minister

I mean a really stupid clown

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Splitmind: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Exactly! I am of the view that the Presidency must remain in the North, it's rightful position.
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2022
As a Yoruba man I have no problem with Someone like Amaechi as President, I have said it many times of the 23 years of this current republic, a Yoruba man has been there for 15 so far. I am not really disposed towards Osibanjo, he is trying to reap where he hasn’t sown, to me it is disloyal and immoral especially for a man who claims to be a pastor. I won’t get up and vote for him let’s put it that way. I would vote for Tinubu simply because of the role he played in APC or if it becomes an attack against the SW and he is the one on the ticket and I would vote for Amaechi. I will not enter inside the sun and waste my Saturday to vote for Osinbajo come rain come sunshine in the same way I sat at home both times rather than vote for Buhari. For me to leave my house to vote for you I must believe in you or a greater cause.

My ideal choice is Amaechi/ El rufai

2 Likes

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by signz: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but as it is now, Power may likely stay in the North. If APC cedes its ticket to South, PDP will give it to North and Northners in APC know that will spell doom for them @ the polls. The North will use the disunity down south to hold on to power for as long as they want till Southern Politicians come together and insist on rotational presidency. In fact Rotatonal Presidency should be added when Southerners clamour for restructuring. As it is now It's only God that can stop a Northerner (Fulani) from being President 2023

See forget this electronic transmission of votes that have just been signed, on election day (Presidential Election) INEC will say that there's no network in most parts of the north and manual counting and collation will be done up north while down south INEC will enforce electronic voting.
Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Don’t argue with fools. What the article is saying is that the agreement was that it goes to the south, nobody is disputing that except trolls. What is in contention is whether there was an agreement that it goes to the SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders by ginggerxy: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2022
seunmsg:

maybe you should ask fashola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew / MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North / Protesting BBOG Members Prevented From Entering Ambode's Office In Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.