Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men (19709 Views)

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Munzy14(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Very much expected... grin

Guys are not sleeping on this forum.. grin grin

As e dey hot.
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Munzy14(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mikelarteta:
That men love their mothers than their wives.
A very serious misconception o... lipsrsealed

A lady I was having very serious affair with said she can't marry a man whose mom is alive.. undecided The love for her died and got buried immediately...

Very brutal wish I must say.. lipsrsealed Same lady praises her mom at any opportunity.. cheesy double standards.
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by dhibs(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Xenry:
The real quote is, "What the devil can do, a woman can do better."

very true,d first gender 2 converse with d devil shouldn't b taken 4 granted
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by jubrilELsudan: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
siofra:
Who fúcking cares

Mtchewwww

ASHAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HUUUUSBAAAAAAAND SNAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by saphiere(f): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
LesbianBoy:
This is the opposite of the thread that made frontpage yesterday.

https://www.nairaland.com/7039839/ridiculous-misconceptions-assumptions-women

As a man, I know all too well that many women out there believe some ridiculous shit about us men.

1. All men are foolish for girls: Many ladies through their actions, have this mentality that all men are foolish. Some even go as far as saying it sef. That's why you meet a girl today, you guys are chatting and next thing in the chat is billing straight. Relationships even 'talking stage' don turn to an opportunity to cash out for these girls. angry

2. Once a man points out a woman fault he is a mysogynistic guy: Ladies should know this, some guys out there don't suffer fools gladly especially from their gender and this is to protect themselves. So you ladies should stop using that stale "you are misogynistic" or "i pity the girl that will marry you" line any time a guy points out their bullshit. It doesn't mean if we see a good girl we would treat her bad.

3. Once you complain about golddigging girls, you must be broke: I blame yahoo boys and stupid politicians (who steal money meant for lots of people to give one yeye girl) for this nonsense. See, when you see some men complain when their fellow man buys one random girl he just met expensive gifts, it's not because of 'brokeness'. Some of us want to be sure she is truly worth it. Because men these days are now spending foolishly for women with nothing to show for it and its not out of them being generous. I mean ask yourself, why this 'generosity' doesn't reach their fellow men or very ugly girls. angry

4. Thinking every guy out there can be manipulated with sex: Check many marriages today men are denied sex in their marriages and this makes the men do things for their wife that they will not do on a normal day while hiding under "me and my wife are equal" or "I can do anything for my wife"..... Na lie. Don't be deceived o. If you check well, you will see that those foolish men are only sounding that way because of sex. If they refuse to do those things their madam will deny them their right with confidence o and they don't know how to cheat. Some even go as far as paying their wife money to have sex with them. Can you imagine? I read such nonsense here on Nairaland and I couldn't believe it shocked

5. When a guy spends on them he wants to buy their love and they quickly run to Twitter to brag about how they turned such a guy down: Ladies should stop this nonsense, some guys are just generous. The same way they are generous to their parents, to their fellow guys, is the same way they are generous to you. So rest! And stop over rating yourself tongue

6. When a man doesn't ask for sex after doing a favour for them, he is a mumu: Many ladies have this foolish mentality and this is why many guys are brutal these days. Naturally men love to pamper women with nothing to it, but because men don't want to be labeled a mumu they ask for sex

7. Once a man is in a relationship with them and not asking for sex, he is either gay or his d*ck is not working: Ladies should know that their are still guys that believe in "no sex until marriage", so when you are in a relationship with such a guy and he doesn't ask for sex, ladies stop thinking like werey angry

8. Behind every successful man there is woman: Ladies, yes behind every successful man there is a woman, but these days what the woman (especially if she is Nigerian) does behind the man is to pull him down. So stop using that line ladies just stop angry
Nigeria women stop the misconceptions/assumptions about men, we are not the cause of your frustrations. angry
[/s]
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Women, u dont need them but u want them. Wat kind of shit is that
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
LesbianBoy:
This is the opposite of the thread that made frontpage yesterday.

https://www.nairaland.com/7039839/ridiculous-misconceptions-assumptions-women

As a man, I know all too well that many women out there believe some ridiculous shit about us men.

1. All men are foolish for girls: Many ladies through their actions, have this mentality that all men are foolish. Some even go as far as saying it sef. That's why you meet a girl today, you guys are chatting and next thing in the chat is billing straight. Relationships even 'talking stage' don turn to an opportunity to cash out for these girls. angry

2. Once a man points out a woman fault he is a mysogynistic guy: Ladies should know this, some guys out there don't suffer fools gladly especially from their gender and this is to protect themselves. So you ladies should stop using that stale "you are misogynistic" or "i pity the girl that will marry you" line any time a guy points out their bullshit. It doesn't mean if we see a good girl we would treat her bad.

3. Once you complain about golddigging girls, you must be broke: I blame yahoo boys and stupid politicians (who steal money meant for lots of people to give one yeye girl) for this nonsense. See, when you see some men complain when their fellow man buys one random girl he just met expensive gifts, it's not because of 'brokeness'. Some of us want to be sure she is truly worth it. Because men these days are now spending foolishly for women with nothing to show for it and its not out of them being generous. I mean ask yourself, why this 'generosity' doesn't reach their fellow men or very ugly girls. angry

4. Thinking every guy out there can be manipulated with sex: Check many marriages today men are denied sex in their marriages and this makes the men do things for their wife that they will not do on a normal day while hiding under "me and my wife are equal" or "I can do anything for my wife"..... Na lie. Don't be deceived o. If you check well, you will see that those foolish men are only sounding that way because of sex. If they refuse to do those things their madam will deny them their right with confidence o and they don't know how to cheat. Some even go as far as paying their wife money to have sex with them. Can you imagine? I read such nonsense here on Nairaland and I couldn't believe it shocked

5. When a guy spends on them he wants to buy their love and they quickly run to Twitter to brag about how they turned such a guy down: Ladies should stop this nonsense, some guys are just generous. The same way they are generous to their parents, to their fellow guys, is the same way they are generous to you. So rest! And stop over rating yourself tongue

6. When a man doesn't ask for sex after doing a favour for them, he is a mumu: Many ladies have this foolish mentality and this is why many guys are brutal these days. Naturally men love to pamper women with nothing to it, but because men don't want to be labeled a mumu they ask for sex

7. Once a man is in a relationship with them and not asking for sex, he is either gay or his d*ck is not working: Ladies should know that their are still guys that believe in "no sex until marriage", so when you are in a relationship with such a guy and he doesn't ask for sex, ladies stop thinking like werey angry

8. Behind every successful man there is woman: Ladies, yes behind every successful man there is a woman, but these days what the woman (especially if she is Nigerian) does behind the man is to pull him down. So stop using that line ladies just stop angry
Nigeria women stop the misconceptions/assumptions about men, we are not the cause of your frustrations. angry
This is the woman behind every successful man cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Friend22(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
gtim4uall:
A way to a man’s heart is the stomach grin

Behind every successful man there must be a woman
grin

Most times,it's his mothet not his wife .
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by legallyminded: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerians are sillies
and useless
they can't make a discussion about national development. even if the governments neglected her duties,you as a citizen can contribute to the duties in favor of the nation.

There's the politics section for that. Be forming woke undecided
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by legallyminded: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rubyjade:
it's a fact

Wives these days are selfish unlike Mothers that are selfless. Not always though.
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by showboy25(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
E pain you ni? grin
siofra:
Who fúcking cares

Mtchewwww
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Kelvin3476: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
gtim4uall:
A way to a man’s heart is the stomach grin

Behind every successful man there must be a woman
grin
behind every successful man there comes a woman.
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by Aaay: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men by kay29000(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
nedubrazil111:
It's the younger male generation I really feel bad for. So many girls out there with hundreds of body counts and no sexual feelings whatsoever, due to the large phallus that have decimated and destroyed their something. No emotions. The only thing that brings out the best in them is the whiff of money, eye candies and deception. Yes. Girls love to be lied to.

Two bottles of cold Legend for you. You're a legend. This is so accurate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby Girl (photos) / The Dwindling Pool Of Male Lovers In Nigeria -Love Ain't Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.