Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why Do Humans Always Attract People That They Are Better Than? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Humans Always Attract People That They Are Better Than? (321 Views)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / Why Do Humans, Especially Men, Have So Much Lust For Sex? / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Humans Always Attract People That They Are Better Than? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2022
I think it’s different for women because they most often attract people who change their lives financially. But for men why is it that we always attract people that we are better than? You will never see a rich mans daughter crushing on you or a big boy drive Range Rover that wants you to be his paddy for no reason, never! But every time you step out of your house it’s girls with long eyelashes and no job that think you’re their dream guy or some guy who is a plumber that thinks you’re cool and wants to be your paddy, people that will only take from you and have zero to give you. Or does this happen to just me? Am I cursed? Or is this generally how life is? I need financial growth but I never seem to attract those who will make it possible, it’s the opposite of such people who can’t stop obsessing with me, it’s like my life is set up for me to fail because why are people who have a sorry to say “failed life” always attracted to me? Sometimes I just want to end my life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Humans Always Attract People That They Are Better Than? by brosom(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
No man u re not cursed, it's normal except u force it.

And by forcing it might bring loads of problems to u which u re not even aware of.

So be content with what u have now, there's time for everything.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Humans Always Attract People That They Are Better Than? by Kilotat: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Its Very Important to Calm down!
Life is generally hard both home and abroad right now. Don't be in a rush, wealth takes time except for politicians who steal and skull miners who do rituals.
Be grateful for what you have bro, I hope this advice will make you think deep and realize life is nothing after all.
I pray that things work out fine for you
Re: Why Do Humans Always Attract People That They Are Better Than? by Bluezy13(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2022
We attract to ourselves the people and the things we think.
Have a strong positive mental attitude, and positivity will find its way to your life.
People of like energy as yourself will always come your way.

Law of Attraction.
Re: Why Do Humans Always Attract People That They Are Better Than? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Life is about value, with more value your attraction level increases, you begin to attract better people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Forgiveness For A Lady Caught Cheating / My Baby Is +1 Today. / Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.