Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision (48393 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / 200 Cars Involved In Massive Collision In China's Zhengzhou due to dense fog / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by mo5eso: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Naija drivers dem...
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by PlanktonX: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
DaddyGoo:
Gbese now now.....and to think Chicken Republic no get joy.

The two of them don collect unemployment for this harsh weather! It is well

This period weh be say unemployment dey carry letter up and down by himself, dey look for who him go dash undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by GloriousGbola: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
any driver who is somehow affiliated with LASG considers himself above the law. Lastma, BRT, LAWMA, etc . they are all the same. brothers in disregard for the law and other drivers. after all - who will prosecute us?

if you doubt this, look how LASG, normally very swift in such matters is foot dragging on the BRT driver involved in a rape and murder case.
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Most BRt drivers think they are immuned from being caught with traffic offences, they just drive wrecklessly these days.Sanwo keep this drivers warned o! undecided
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by Lymetsaucer(f): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Aroma fit make you loss guard
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by bizhop01: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
When two driver's thinking about where to buy diesel cheap
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by neonly: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chicken Republic Wetin dey sup na Abeg no come spoil Lagos state lagecy ooooooo
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by Bamzyriches451: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Trailer jam trailer... Dem go settle
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
OsinachiCh:
Banks are sacking, companies are firing, dont wait till it affects you, learn to earn in US Dollars from the comfort of your home

Nigerians should should read this URGENTLY

If your salary is less than $1000 monthly, you need to SLOWLY read this. It is no longer news that regular individuals can work online and earn money LEGITIMATELY.

STOP paying for all these so called investment that promises to double your funds.

Join CPA affiliate marketing where USA companies like Microsoft, Dell, Macys, Vonage, Hostgator, Walmart, Godaddy and many more pay you IN DOLLARS by promoting their brands.
Rather than doubt, why don’t you ask questions (proof from successful trainees)
We can show you several accounts of our trainees who shared screenshots of their earnings, most people keep struggling and wondering how others are finding it easy in life, CPA marketing does the magic.

What we will do for you
***We will help you apply and get approved by these companies
***We will train you on how to earn US Dollars every day (PAID TRAINING)
***Within 24-48hrs of enrolling, you will earn $465 guaranteed
***Our team are experts at promoting these companies; the average trainee would earn at least $2500 monthly.
***You will be representing name brands in the US and they would pay you as a partner

How to start

Click on my profile to see proof and how to contact us https://www.nairaland.com/samuelez
There is a paid training with a FIRM refund policy, if you do not earn as promised, training fee will be refunded, with ₦15000 refunded just for inconveniencing you.
Una don't come again. Person neva know what you do you want collect 15k?wetin dey worry Una sef,why not train the person first and when he begin make money you deduct it from their pay to prove this is legit.
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by BabaIbo: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lagos palaver
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by Bamzyriches451: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omo!
Na to carry my own medal wey I collect for our northwest tournament go hide oo smiley
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by Donchieli: 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
The commentary guy sef is on cruise

De use phone voice take broadcast accident

Cum de make accident look romantic

StagethemTVee:
A Bus under the Lagos BRT system was involved in a collision with a truck belonging to chicken republic. As at time fo filing this report, the passengers of the BRT and the truck driver are involved in a tussle that has caused a back log of traffic on Idimu Road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpbcfSntN0U

Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by TwinGeek: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pls people I need job.
Any type of job just to leave home.
I'm a professional stylist (male haircut)
But no capital to set up my own.

I ve also worked in different hotels/clubs as a waiter/Barman.
Recently the hotel I work with drop most of the staffs quoting renovation and poor business.

Been home jobless and depressed. I'd appreciate if y'all could link me up with any job.
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by Blesyn22(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Those two were in the news awhile back and now again...
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by Khaysee: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
45million bus just like that lets keep government property safe its our property

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by EngrNnamdi6030(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Are you into beeting.. contact me for your sure odd 5odd 10odand 20odd..on 08061106030
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by geesilver(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Everything on autopilot
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by Mrkcee(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good reporting. Thumbs up to the voice behind the video. Good one.
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by LollySeaSide: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Some people will still argue that Bubu is not bad news.
Eko bridge, now this!
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by Kestolove(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Brt wey dia drivers na rapist nd killers
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Even the gods that look over this country are in confusion right now... grin

Nigeria don turn something else under Buhari....

Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by Omoluabi16(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
I just want their chicken and chips Sha. E plenty, sweet and cheap.
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by Sleekfingers: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A Bus under the Lagos BRT system was involved in a collision with a truck belonging to chicken republic. As at time fo filing this report, the passengers of the BRT and the truck driver are involved in a tussle that has caused a back log of traffic on Idimu Road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpbcfSntN0U

After too much of paraga and Mpuru Mmiri
Re: BRT Bus And Chicken Republic Trailer In Massive Collision by Mozenge1: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Burn the BRT bus. Higher killers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Force Plane Crashes In Benue / Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.