Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. (18920 Views)

Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
excel101:
story teller. A broke or finished country can't be acting the way US is.

debt can be paid in kind but the usa has shipped all its industries to china so right now they can only survive on borrowing and more borrowing. USA is finished. it was sold out to china by its illuminated elites who have all cashed out and run to britain while they wait for the usa to collapse. the rotcshilds and rockefellers. see you dont understand what is going on here. america has been sold out to china tto recover its debts by the american elites. america now belongs to china on paper but when this war gets real heavy china is coming to collect. russia will destroy them militarily while china destroys them economically. all planned out by the usa elites who have cashed out and run to england. they know the usa is no longer a viabLe cash cow. its a place of liabilities. they have millions of army personnel retired who are expecting pensions every week etc. its not a viable entity anymore. its costing them money so they have sold it out to china. THE ROTSCHILDS. JEWISH BANKERS WHO OWN THE USA FEDEREAL RESERVE.

SIT THIS ONE OUT BRO. LET ME HANDLE THE REAL MEN OUT HERE grin
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by pacespot(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
That dollar is everything in today's world economy, that is why USA will do anything to keep it that way.

Imagine, USA will buy your own goods with their currency (dollar) but you cannot buy USA goods with your own currency, you will have to change your currency to USA's. That is the major power of Uncle Sam right there.

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by toxtimmy: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
You watch too many CNN et al.... and Too many Hollywood movies... You are a slow poke and I'm out of here as I got bigger fish to fry elsewhere.

Just so you know Russia have officially told US and EU that they will have to pay for gas in Rubbles... If you were smart, you will rush and buy Rubbles as it's going to go way up... You can make some money out of buying Rubbles now.... See I don't hate you but will give you the knowledge to be successful and hopefully help you get your slave mentality hat off.

Igbofam:

Iran, North Korea and the rest of them have not even experienced 1/100 of what Russia is facing now in terms of Sanctions.

Russia is getting the great great great grandmother of all sanctions and already the Russian economy is in massive decline. Job losses in the thousands already, Useless currency, stock exchange evaporated....

All in less than a month of sanctions. Imagine these sanctions being sustained for just 1 more year or even 6 months.

When you spend more than you make you will eventually go broke. That will be Russia's story eventually

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by cuteralph101(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Clowns and after freezing those reserves; what next? Stupid bullies calling themselves NATO. Finally the found their match in Russia. grin
lols u slowpoke...I have a video of Putin saying Russia isn't a match for NATO. But u son of a peasant feel u know more than putin? *Vomits*

1 Like

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sunkoye: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
all the industries in the usa have been moved to china. usa produces nothing. everything in the usa is shipped from china. and usa owes china trillions of dollars. so if china decides to cut them off as decribed in the movie BIRD BOX, USA will descend into third world anarchy overnight
no fact and figures still. But using your context....do you think the Americans will place their destiny in the hands of their rival(Chinese) that they sanction?

Going by the consequences of your inferences.... Do you think China would stay one seconds before striping Americans of their super power status if they have what it takes?

These are logical questions.

Still waiting for your facts and figures though...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by tolue42(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
all the industries in the usa have been moved to china. usa produces nothing. everything in the usa is shipped from china. and usa owes china trillions of dollars. so if china decides to cut them off as decribed in the movie BIRD BOX, USA will descend into third world anarchy overnight

Ahhhhhhh, I laugh in swaihiliiii...

Don't you know most of those companies relocated to China only went there with their hard currency? When they decided to leave China, buidings will still be in China but the real company might have been moved back to US in just a press of a single button ( which is transfer of dollars).

Use this as an example, when ETISALAT left nigerian, I'm sure they don't move any building, all they did was to move their dollars out of NIGERIA.

Another example, when ShopRite left NIGERIA, they don't move a single building , all they did was to just move their dollars to South Africa. That's all.

So what you see in Nigeria right now is not the real ETISALAT or SHOPRITE. I hope you understand how it works now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by Cantonese: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:
I don't envy the clowns above me who can't read

Russia will have it sooo bad

Problem now is

Where will they buy from?

Who has the money to buy it back

Answer to the above is USA

Infact, stopping business with USA will hurt any economy even China

Is it that they are clowns and cannot read or that they absolutely lack knowledge?

How someone would justify such a level of invasion beggars explanation. We live in the 21st century and do not expect such actions to take place anymore as the whole world moves forward more with globalisation and peace.

Now the Russians under this vampire are causing a catastrophic displacement of the Ukrainians from their country, illegitimately murdering many of them in the process.

The rest of the civilised world many not have nuclear weapons as deterrent against a murderous Putin and his Belarusian counterpart, but whatever sanctions that can be very hurting must be applied against them.

Will Russia bear the cost of this massive destruction of Ukraine and the displacement of its citizens? The question is NO. The bill will be left to the American, EU, China and the rest of the world to bear.

The Russians must rise up and revolt against this modern day Hitler and Mussolini put in one. He must be stopped by all means possible. His generals must rise to the occasion by toppling him for the world to have peace again.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
sunkoye:
no fact and figures still. But using your contex....do you think the Americans will place their destiny in the hands of their rival(Chinese) that they sanction?

Going by the consequences of your inferences.... Do you think China would stay one seconds before striping Americans of their super power status if they have what it takes?

These are logical questions.

Still waiting for your facts and figures though...
bro you dont need facts or figures go into any shop in america, target, costco. walgreens, jewel osco, dollar store, walmart etc etc everything in that mahfuka is shipped from china.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
tolue42:

Ahhhhhhh, I laugh is swaihiliiii...

Don't you know most of those companies relocated to China only went there with their hard currency? When they decided to leave China, buidings will still be in China but the real company might have been moved back to US in just a press of a single button ( which is transfer of dollars).

Use this as an example, when ETISALAT left nigerian, I'm sure they don't move any building, all they did was to move their dollars out of NIGERIA.

Another example, when ShopRite left NIGERIA, they don't move a single building , all they did was to just move their dollars to South Africa. That's all.

So what you see in Nigeria right now is not the real ETISALAT or SHOPRITE. I hope you understand how it works now
brah sit this one out. those industries were shipped out by the american elites as part of payment for china. its covert moves you are not aware of. i mean which country deliberately destroys its own economy by shipping all its jobs to another country ? thats all your tax base gone. thats why poverty is now rife in america. you think someone in his right mind will deliberately impoverish his own country if there was not a hidden reason to do so ? all the states in america are now going bankrupt because all their tax base is now in china. nobody to tax anymore. the jobs left in america are menial low paying service jobs. cashier or macdonalds jobs

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by Greyworld: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
tolue42:

Ahhhhhhh, I laugh is swaihiliiii...

Now to worsen the situation, no new investors would likely come and take over the business. Unlike the case of Etisalat where 9mobile and some banks (not sure) covered the liability.

1 Like

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by Greyworld: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
brah sit this one out. those industries were shipped out by the american elites as part of payment for china. its covert moves you are not aware of. i mean which country deliberately destroys its own economy by shipping all its jobs to another country ? thats all your tax base gone. thats why poverty is now rife in america. you think someone in his right mind will deliberately impoverish his own country if there was not a hidden reason to do so ? all the states in america are now going bankrupt because all their tax base is now in china. nobody to tax anymore. the jobs left in america are menial low paying service jobs. cashier or macdonalds jobs

And you are privy to such sensitive info... CIA Director.

All you said isn't even worthy to be called an opinion.
More like a wayward fantasy or nicotine induced hallucination caused by hatred for the US as a result of numerous visa rejections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Greyworld:

And you are privy to such sensitive info... CIA Director.
lets just say i am in some illuminatic circles and still operate in them
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by Greyworld: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
lets just say i am in some illuminatic circles and still operate in them
Tah! Go and sit down.

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by Igbofam: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
toxtimmy:
You watch too many CNN et al.... and Too many Hollywood movies... You are a slow poke and I'm out of here as I got bigger fish to fry elsewhere.

Just so you know Russia have officially told US and EU that they will have to pay for gas in Rubbles... If I were smart, you will rush and buy Rubbles as it's going to go way up... You can make some money out of buying Rubbles now.... See I don't hate you but will give you the knowledge to be successful and hopefully help you get your slave mentality hat off.

If you were smart you would never depend on fiat currency. I invest my money in tangible net mineral assets

You are the slowpoke
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by tolue42(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:

You're just being emotional with all your response, you're not being logical.

They moved to China for cheap labor, are you saying because iPhone is being produced in China, apple now belong to Chinese?? Or Toyota a Japanese company belongs to China? It obvious you don't understand how this things works

I mentioned two companies that left NIGERIA, no response on that from you .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Greyworld:

Tah! Go and sit down.

capo de tutti capo. boss of all bosses. recognize an ascended master magician when you see one wink
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by tempest01(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
That is all they ever want to do grin grin
Freeze and freeze for their selfish interest.....

They were never concerned with the war

Those Niggars are greedy.....

I hope zelensky dey see things from my perspective....

Zelensky sees things from a foolish perspective?
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
tolue42:

You're just being emotional with all your response, you're not being logical.

They moved to China for cheap labor, are you saying because iPhone is being produced in China, apple now belong to Chinese?? Or Toyota a Japanese company belongs to China? It obvious you don't understand how this things works

I mentioned two companies that left NIGERIA, no response on that from you .
does that even make sense to you ? throwing away 55 naira to get back 2 naira ? ship all your tax base to china and now all the states are broke and impoverished and lots of homelessness and poverty and suffering. they did all that for cheap labor ? mayne sit this one out bro. you dont have the eyes to see

destroy their own country because of cheap labor ?
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
I pity Russian citizens putin done cause hard ship for them.FREEZE RUSSIAN MONEY GOLD SILVER DIAMOND FREEZE THEM ALL TILL THE WAR CRIMINAL PUTIN STOPS HIS MADNESS. undecided
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by VictorUSA(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Clowns and after freezing those reserves; what next? Stupid bullies calling themselves NATO. Finally the found their match in Russia. grin
They found their match in Russia right? Putin should sanction them back if he's a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by tolue42(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
does that even make sense to you ? throwing away 55 naira to get back 2 naira ? ship all your tax base to china and now all the states are broke and impoverished and lots of homelessness and poverty and suffering. they did all that for cheap labor ? mayne sit this one out bro. you dont have the eyes to see

destroy their own country because of cheap labor ?

I give up on your matter, your hatred towards America is obvious. Guess they denied you visa multiple times. I understand bro, take heart please,next time you can try China or Russia visa. Safe!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by toxtimmy: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
lol... as far as i know I am not stopping you to invest your money in mineral assets... you emanate symptoms of a slow poke with a tin foil hat that was provided to you by CNN and hollywood.

Igbofam:

If you were smart you would never depend on fiat currency. I invest my money in tangible net mineral assets

You are the slowpoke
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
tolue42:

I give up on your matter, your hatred towards America is obvious. Guess they denied you visa multiple times. I understand bro, take heart please,next time you can try China or Russia visa. Safe!
nigga are you crazy ? i have lived in america for many years and i see the decline. not everybody here argues based on hunger like you. your hunger to enter america is the basis of your argument

1 Like

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by Igbofam: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
toxtimmy:
lol... as far as i know I am not stopping you to invest your money in mineral assets... you emanate symptoms of a slow poke with a tin foil hat that was provided to you by CNN and hollywood.

I emanate an intelligence your entire lineage can only grovel and drool for.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by tolue42(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
nigga are you crazy ? i have lived in america for many years and i see the decline. not everybody here argues based on hunger like you. your hunger to enter america is the basis of your argument

You need a psychiatrist, the stage you are right now is that of schizophrenia.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by toxtimmy: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
And you are still here on nairaland wasting your data?... you mates dey invent things you dey here they type jibberish... even Buhari dey laugh you like there is someone on nairaland that he is smarter than...lol

Igbofam:

I emanate an intelligence your entire lineage can only grovel and drool for.

1 Like

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by ken045501: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
US gov is very useless and selfish
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
tolue42:

You need a psychiatrist, the stage you are right now is that of schizophrenia.
hehe yeah alright. now that a couple of seats let me break bread with your superiors angry
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by Igbofam: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
toxtimmy:
And you are still here on nairaland wasting your data?... you mates dey invent things you dey here they type jibberish... even Buhari dey laugh you like there is someone on nairaland that he is smarter than...lol

I do business all over the world. The west is just about waking up and when they do my business begins. This is my play time.

Brokering a deal that will revolutionize the world in terms of energy and warfare.

Some of us are not jobless as it appears you are.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by muheeb01(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
USA always after their own interest...them no send you ooo
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by excel101(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:

debt can be paid in kind but the usa has shipped all its industries to china so right now they can only survive on borrowing and more borrowing. USA is finished. it was sold out to china by its illuminated elites who have all cashed out and run to britain while they wait for the usa to collapse. the rotcshilds and rockefellers. see you dont understand what is going on here. america has been sold out to china tto recover its debts by the american elites. america now belongs to china on paper but when this war gets real heavy china is coming to collect. russia will destroy them militarily while china destroys them economically. all planned out by the usa elites who have cashed out and run to england. they know the usa is no longer a viabLe cash cow. its a place of liabilities. they have millions of army personnel retired who are expecting pensions every week etc. its not a viable entity anymore. its costing them money so they have sold it out to china. THE ROTSCHILDS. JEWISH BANKERS WHO OWN THE USA FEDEREAL RESERVE.

SIT THIS ONE OUT BRO. LET ME HANDLE THE REAL MEN OUT HERE grin
Go to bed, what do you know about world affairs. US is indepted to China and have sold their industries to China, Same US is threatening China not to supply Russia weapons, same US, threatened China to withdraw their plans of Seizing back Taiwan, who's a MEMBER of NATO, China complied. The same US, that's said to be broke is still dictating the pace in world affairs up till date. My guy you have heyfever jor

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by VictorUSA(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
frowland:
Please who is fighting this war? US and Russia? Am confused because it seems a particular country carry the matter for head pass Ukraine.
This is a proxy war btween U.S and Russia.While one is busy unleashing its weapons on Ukraine, the other one is busy imposing sanctions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Badenoch Appointed Secretary Of State For International Trade / Nipsey Hussle: Court Sentences Killer, Eric Holder Jr, To 60 Years In Prison / Fu Zhenghua: China Ex-justice Minister Jailed For Life Over $16m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.