Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. (18843 Views)

Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) / US Senators Play Video Games, Sleep During Trump Impeachment Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by Igbofam: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
This is a proxy war btween U.S and Russia.While one is busy unleashing its weapons on Ukraine, the other one is busy imposing sanctions.

And preserving it's human, material and financial resources. This getting bigger while the one unleashing weapons is slowly drying up all it's resources
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by hammer567: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
IT IS SO SAID, THE BASTARD WHITES CAME TO AFRICAN AND STOLE OUR PEOPLE.

WE CAN SEE WHERE ALLL THIS IS LEADING.

MY ONLY CONCERN IS ALL THOSE BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA, THAT WERE TAKEN AS SLAVES BY WHITE.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
excel101:
Go to bed, what do you know about world affairs. US is indepted to China and have sold their industries to China, Same US is threatening China not to supply Russia weapons, same US, threatened China to withdraw their plans of Seizing back Taiwan, who's a MEMBER of NATO, China complied. The same US, that's said to be broke is still dictating the pace in world affairs up till date. My guy you have heyfever jor
really ? same usa that told putin not to invade and he has invaded and they cant do anything ? go and sit down. the empire is dead. another is rising. learn geopolitical moves

1 Like

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by VictorUSA(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
all the industries in the usa have been moved to china. usa produces nothing. everything in the usa is shipped from china. and usa owes china trillions of dollars. so if china decides to cut them off as decribed in the movie BIRD BOX, USA will descend into third world anarchy overnight
I salute you sir. What did you study in the university? You hold a PhD in lying.

1 Like

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
really ? same usa that told putin not to invade and he has invaded and they cant do anything ? go and sit down. the empire is dead. another is rising. learn geopolitical moves

This event made me realize that Nairaland is full of emotional Nigerians. They depend on MSM for their news and will gulp down anything MSM says. Gas is up 10% since Putin said rubles is now the main currency for their export. EU will feel the effect in coming days and Dollar soon.

Dont waste your time lecturing them, they have to lick their slave master ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by frowland(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
This is a proxy war btween U.S and Russia.While one is busy unleashing its weapons on Ukraine, the other one is busy imposing sanctions.

Well, Ukraine is economically strategic to Europe. All this sanctions is so that each country will have a bargaining tool when they return to the table.
My own is that, everyone should have some kind of savings because I can see recession looming. There is worldwide inflation never seen in a long time and its a matter of time before it goes burst. In times of economic recession, cash is king.

1 Like

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by andyanders: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
If you follow the history of America whereby they get involved in any war, it is for their economic gain and not for the interest of the countries, involved in the said war.

1 Like

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by obedience4(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
all the industries in the usa have been moved to china. usa produces nothing. everything in the usa is shipped from china. and usa owes china trillions of dollars. so if china decides to cut them off as decribed in the movie BIRD BOX, USA will descend into third world anarchy overnight

You talking like a kid..
It like you saying that if apple Inc stop using their China assemble plants they will go broke..or iPhone will stop selling
Why do they use China as a manufacturing hub because of it's cheap labour and the Chinese source most parts..
This is also What keeps the Chinese economy going. Tarde with the same west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Drenimarcus:

This event made me realize that Nairaland is full of emotional Nigerians. They depend on MSM for their news and will gulp down anything MSM says. Gas is up 10% since Putin said rubles is now the main currency for their export. EU will feel the effect in coming days and Dollar soon.

Dont waste your time lecturing them, they have to lick their slave master ass.
yeah i guess they have to lmao. colonial mentality and stockholm syndrome roled into one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
yeah i guess they have to lmao. colonial mentality and stockholm syndrome roled into one grin

Even Psaki just said that the US govt didn't ask Western companies to pull out of Russia, it was their own decision grin

Propaganda pressure & cancel culture: yeah, sure.

You cannot blame them, Hollywood and CNN has done the trick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
obedience4:

You talking like a kid..
It like you saying that if apple Inc stop using their China assemble plants they will go broke..or iPhone will stop selling
Why do they use China as a manufacturing hub because of it's cheap labour and the Chinese source most parts..
This is also What keeps the Chinese economy going. Tarde with the same west

keep reading further down you will get your answer. i have answered it a couple of times
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by obedience4(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
used to be , but they are correcting that by foraying into africa. everything in africa is shipped from china so they dont need the usa again. once china decides to cut the usa off ? they are done. learn geopolitics bro. this is not about emotionalism

Calm down..
Who is China biggest trading partner..
The USA..
Trading between the USA and China reached a record 1trillon dollars last year.
More than ten times China trade with the entire Africa continent..
The USA wiil always be the China favourite partner..
The Chinese economy are too tied you the west
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by MDK777: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Puttin Knows All What The West Can Do Before He EMBack On The InVaSsion.WesterneRs Are Criminals And They Love Taking What Does Not BeloNG To Them So That Is Why The Russians Are Trying To DisAssociate ThemSelf From The CROOK
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by Padipadi(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
That is all they ever want to do grin grin
Freeze and freeze for their selfish interest.....

They were never concerned with the war

Those Niggars are greedy.....

I hope zelensky dey see things from my perspective....

Modified: am not trying to support Russia or something but I was hoping NATO would just come to their aid ASAP embarassed

Abeg make una no cum dey cry for my mentions abeg undecided undecided undecided
Anybody wey mention me again go chop swear grin grin grin cheesy grin
Yes. He's seeing Putin & his aggression n sympathisers like you.
Russia that's bombing both soldiers n innocents everyday are the sane people abi. Putin, you Rastaramsey & other Russian, Arab sympathetic rats are mad

1 Like

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by obedience4(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
lets just say i am in some illuminatic circles and still operate in them

Lies lies lies..lol
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by excel101(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
Watch how all your postulations would crumble in your very eyes.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
obedience4:

Lies lies lies..lol
cheesy cheesy
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by bizzibodi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cptflint:
The funny thing is that Russia gold is not even in USA not even in EU. Majority of their gold reserve is in china and Swiss...how will they freez assets not in their country..lol
You people,Russian sycophants just yarn anyhow without facts.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by blueAgent(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
mike8804:
USA doesn't care about Ukraine, all they care about is to steal Russia wealth inorder to stop their weapon advancement

Does Russia has wealth?

Apple worth more than Russias economy.

1 Like

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by bizzibodi(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
juman:
Freezing has no effect.

Freezing means the gold will be kept in custody for some time then later after resolving issues Russia will have it back.

You can't freeze my property unless you are more powerful than me.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by blueAgent(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
tolue42:

I give up on your matter, your hatred towards America is obvious. Guess they denied you visa multiple times. I understand bro, take heart please,next time you can try China or Russia visa. Safe!

Those ones would even spit on him.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by bizzibodi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Eguaikide:
Do they have their gold reserve in America or what The Russians �� are superpowers on their own, so why would they want to store their reserves in the United States ��
Superpower my foot!they still use d almighty USD to transact international business,no country want the rubles.you either fall in line with d US or you are a goner.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by blueAgent(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Igbofam:

You need to sit this one out. I do business all over the world as a broker dealer and I can tell you for free that even the Chinese would tell you that their economy depends on the west to Thrive.

This is a simple game US holds the aces to. The west largely determines how quickly or slowly China can rise up.

Why do you think the USA runs a largely liberal immigration program and push "human rights" forward.

How many business are comfortable investing in China as against the west? China is mainly an output source for the west while the west is an input source for the entire world.

There is an adage that when one person cooks for you, you can finish the food but when the community cooks for you, you can never eat it all no matter how hard you try.

In a nutshell the little adage above explains why USA is the largest, wealthiest, most powerful nation in the world.

You need to go learn Geopolitics bro. Sit this one out

On point.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by bizzibodi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

In fact, I will go a step further to say the Americans caused the war.

If they wanted proximity, they already have it. They should go and plant missile silos in Alaska.

If not for the enterprising man that saw Alaska for what it was, and had the US buy it from Russia, the US would have had a land border with Russia!
True,you can make an inroads from Alaska into Russia,but US like to bully,US like to rub it in Russia face that they are the lone Super superpower, economically, politically & militarily Russia only has plenty nukes nothing else.it take more than nukes to be a superpower.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by mike8804: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
blueAgent:

Does Russia has wealth?

Apple worth more than Russias economy.
same way your Nigeria and Africa doesn't worth Apple but it's also been exploited
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by bizzibodi(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
used to be , but they are correcting that by foraying into africa. everything in africa is shipped from china so they dont need the usa again. once china decides to cut the usa off ? they are done. learn geopolitics bro. this is not about emotionalism
Do you know most of those products exported to Africa are American coys products.the grip USA has on the world is so tight bros.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by bizzibodi(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
bro you are just being emotional. even bible tells you the borrower is always subject and a slave to the lender. everyone sees that the usa is dying and crumbling hence why all these wars are happening because the new players want to take center stage. china is with russia. forget that emotional talk bro, usa is finished and china and russia are angling to put the death blow in.

roughly $1.08 trillion
How much money does the U.S. owe to China? China owns roughly $1.08 trillion worth of U.S. debt
Do you know USA can just simply print dollars & pay China debt?

1 Like

Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
bizzibodi:

Do you know USA can just simply print dollars & pay China debt?
lol yeah and cause hyperinflation and devaluation of bonds ? lmaooo
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
bizzibodi:

Do you know most of those products exported to Africa are American coys products.the grip USA has on the world is so tight bros.
the grip is loosened
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by bizzibodi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
the grip is loosened
How?
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by JOemmy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
These seized russia's assets and billions of dollars is what the west is planning to use to rebuild Ukraine.
Re: US Senators Working Towards Freezing Russia's $132billion in Gold Reserves. by sukkot: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
bizzibodi:

How?
how ? didnt russia just break all their DONT DOS and they are still crying like a castrated goat giving meaningless sanctions and warnings ? if russia was libya they would have bombed them since last 2 months. whats the point ? everybody now smells blood and weakness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic / Zimbabwe To Introduce New Currency In November / Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.