Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Upwork Fund Withdrawal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Fund Withdrawal (1119 Views)

Best Paypal Fund Withdrawal Nosazee14 / Fund Withdrawal With Flutterwave / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upwork Fund Withdrawal by THELATTERMAN(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Hello,
Professional freelancers on Upwork, what withdrawal method have you been using and why?

I have some funds to withdraw, but I'm not sure of the most suitable method.

Thanks for your feedback.
Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by qwertyboss(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2022
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,
Professional freelancers on Upwork, what withdrawal method have you been using and why?

Use payoneer...
You can sell the funds as well
Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by THELATTERMAN(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2022
qwertyboss:

Use payoneer...
You can sell the funds as well
Thank you. Please, do you know the Payoneer exchange rate? Presently, $ official rate is N415, but about N590 in the black market. While on the other hand, Upwork’s rate is N395
Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by qwertyboss(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
THELATTERMAN:

Thank you. Please, do you know the Payoneer exchange rate? Presently, $ official rate is N415, but about N590 in the black market. While on the other hand, Upwork’s rate is N395
We're paid in Naira on Upwork?
Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by THELATTERMAN(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
qwertyboss:

We're paid in Naira on Upwork?

Yes. But that is if you make use of the direct payment method your local bank account. Presently the rate is at N395 per dollar.
Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by qwertyboss(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
THELATTERMAN:

Yes. But that is if you make use of the direct payment method your local bank account. Presently the rate is at N395 upper dollar.
Payoneer is better, they only charge you 1%

1 Like

Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by HassieMalcomson(f): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
You can use PayPal or Payoneer.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
qwertyboss:

Payoneer is better, they only charge you 1%

How do you withdraw or exchange your payoneer fund?
Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by qwertyboss(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
THELATTERMAN:

How do you withdraw or exchange your payoneer fund?
Direct to my local bank account...
Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by THELATTERMAN(m): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2022
qwertyboss:

Direct to my local bank account...
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by dorispray: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2022
THELATTERMAN:

Thank you

"dorispray is still at your service"

Op... we can assist you to withdraw the funds from the Upwork platform using our PayPal account and pay you your money in Naira direct to your bank account.
* Our exchange rate is bae

Get in touch to find out
- -

In other news

Office open 24 hours.

Trade with peace of mind.

We buy your digital funds from legitimate source and transaction is swiftly settled without any hitches or delay.

PayPal

BTC

USDT

etc

Connect on 07086268565
Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by viklegend(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
THELATTERMAN:
Hello,

If you need any help with withdrawals from Upwork, send me a message on Whatsapp so I can offer as much help as I can...

Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by Jess99: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Open a dom account and wait to accumulate over 2000, then send directly from Upwork at 30$

Otherwise send to payoneer then to dom account but you will lose 3%
Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by SavageBoy: 4:04am On Jun 10, 2022
@op

So how did you go about withdrawing your money in upwork?

Did you use the payoneer route? What was the exchange rate?
I'm currently working on a project for a client, I'm trying to set up the payment method. I don't have a dorm account, they said payoneer is the best, but I don't know the exchange rate... Someone said upwork still pay with the old exchange rate value, around #395, which is a big loss compared with the black Market exchange rate.

So pls, share helpful tips regarding the best way to go about receiving payments on upwork if you've successfully received yours. Thanks
Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by Zidoh(m): 4:38am On Jun 10, 2022
SavageBoy:
@op

So how did you go about withdrawing your money in upwork?

Did you use the payoneer route? What was the exchange rate?
I'm currently working on a project for a client, I'm trying to set up the payment method. I don't have a dorm account, they said payoneer is the best, but I don't know the exchange rate... Someone said upwork still pay with the old exchange rate value, around #395, which is a big loss compared with the black Market exchange rate.

So pls, share helpful tips regarding the best way to go about receiving payments on upwork if you've successfully received yours. Thanks
Dear freelancer , kudos for your job weldone. We can link our Payoneer for you on upwork to withdraw or we can receive directly from your client as long as you deliver their job satisfactorily. We will credit you Naira without delayed , we are relaible and fast. You can also goes through our profile and thread here on mairaland. Kindly chat us on Whatsapp on 08088759163 for more inquiries and instant exchange.....rate is from 540-550/$ depend on the amount.
Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by SavageBoy: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Zidoh:
Dear freelancer , kudos for your job weldone. We can link our Payoneer for you on upwork to withdraw or we can receive directly from your client as long as you deliver their job satisfactorily. We will credit you Naira without delayed , we are relaible and fast. You can also goes through our profile and thread here on mairaland. Kindly chat us on Whatsapp on 08088759163 for more inquiries and instant exchange.....rate is from 540-550/$ depend on the amount.

Someone mentioned that I won't be able to transfer from payoneer to payoneer if I don't have up to $2000 in my payoneer. How true is that?
Re: Upwork Fund Withdrawal by Zidoh(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2022
SavageBoy:

Someone mentioned that I won't be able to transfer from payoneer to payoneer if I don't have up to $2000 in my payoneer. How true is that?
Yes that's true but only if you are a first time sender.

(1) (Reply)

We Are In Need Of Crude Salt / For Forex Players Only / Railways Revisited - The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.