Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In (1756 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by JaroMan: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
globemoney:
Peter obi left over 100 billion debt and no single legacy project. Obiano left legacy projects.
You are not wise and you are not brilliant.
What is Legacy?
What is project?
If you know what Legacy is, then you will know that it could be tangible or intangible.
Till the world end, the revolution Peter Obi brought in education, financial management and other sectors will be discussed in Nigeria. Tell me what else is Legacy.
When Anambra state was struggling in JAMB and WAEC ranking, we were all aware. But Peter Obi investment in education changed the story.
Tell me again what is Project.
Upper Iweka facelift
Dredging of Agu Awka.
Amaku Teaching Hospitabl
Igbariam campus of ANSU
Etc are all tangible Legacy projects of Peter Obi. But my rational self takes pleasure in intangible Legacy projects because those ones outlive the initiators.
I want you to reason along this line so you don’t embarrass yourself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Omanambala(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Firstly, it was a lie that Peter Obi left 75billion, Obiano already trashed that lies back then. Even victor Umeh confirmed it. The handover letter headed showing 75billion doesn’t justify anything. Any governor can write any nonsense on the handover notes.

Secondly, for the sake of argument let’s agree Obi left 75billion. How can any sane economist and governor with foresight leave only raw cash without legacy infrastructural & economical projects? Why can’t Peter Obi use that part of the money to build infrastructure, world class hospitals, boost SMEs and make Anambra GDP one of the highest, and etc? He did nothing of sort, he only said he left money for the next government.

This is why Obi is daft. In politics, you can never know the mind of your successor, he can just squander all the money you save and your state will go back to square one. But if you build infrastructure and economically viable systems, your successor cannot steal roads and hospitals.

Lastly, even tho Obiano might have spent so much, at least he has an airport to his name and Anambra is in a better place at least compared to most of other states.

What exactly is Obi Pandora legacy project that we can point to currently?

This nigga...lol

You see Obi in ya dreams....you go tire
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Omanambala(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
JaroMan:

You are not wise and you are not brilliant.
What is Legacy?
What is project?
If you know what Legacy is, then you will know that it could be tangible or intangible.
Till the world end, the revolution Peter Obi brought in education, financial management and other sectors will be discussed in Nigeria. Tell me what else is Legacy.
When Anambra state was struggling in JAMB and WAEC ranking, we were all aware. But Peter Obi investment in education changed the story.
Tell me again what is Project.
Upper Iweka facelift
Dredging of Agu Awka.
Amaku Teaching Hospitabl
Igbariam campus of ANSU
Etc are all tangible Legacy projects of Peter Obi. But my rational self takes pleasure in intangible Legacy projects because those ones outlive the initiators.
I want you to reason along this line so you don’t embarrass yourself

Its like you are new here. The guy is a rabid Peter Obi hater.
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by flokii: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
So with all the money that Anambra state got in 8 years from FG allocations, taxes and revenues including those from oil.. Obiano left only 300 million naira in Anambra states's treasury with over 100 billion naira debt.

You see why Igbos shouldn't be allowed to discuss politics or attack leaders of other geopolitical zones? their own people are worse and terrible.
Tomorrow you'll see them attacking Tinubu everywhere both online and offline but will tell you Obiano has done nothing wrong in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Omanambala(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
flokii:
So with all the money that Anambra state got in 8 years from FG allocations, taxes and revenues including those from oil.. Obiano left only 300 million naira in Anambra states's treasury with over 100 billion naira debt.

You see why Igbos shouldn't be allowed to discuss politics or attack leaders of other geopolitical zones? their own people are worse and terrible.
Tomorrow you'll see them attacking Tinubu everywhere both online and offline but will tell you Obiano has done nothing wrong in Anambra state.

Your life is a disgrace to humanity. You think in the level of a monkey....abeg ,go eat banana enwe !

Look at your own region for christsake!
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by flokii: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omanambala:

Your life is a disgrace to humanity. You think in the level of a monkey....abeg ,go eat banana enwe !

You're a suspect.. I'm sure up to 500 million of Anambra state money is lying idle in your akant.. your former governor quickly used boju boju airport to deceive the gullible but EFCC still nab am. No Texas trip for him till all his loots are recovered.
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by tamdun: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omanambala:

Wetin dey make u vex? What the guy said is d truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Judge Osibanjo By The Three Months He Held Sway As The Acting President. / Ndoki Community Of Rivers State / Photo: We Don’t Give Shishi Is Now Bribing People To Come Out For Rally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.