Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,262 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) (28987 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Scores Killed As Terrorists Attack Southern Kaduna (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by caye(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jostoman:
USA, UK, GERMANY should please come and save the life of innocent southern KADUNA people o because this killing killing is getting too much o, And later now el-rufai will come out and say he wants to be Nigeria president or vice president. It's seems the life of southern KADUNA people don't matter to buhari and el-rufai again.

You're calling your hidden enemies, who organized and still kept Africa like this, using the divide and conquer approach to subject Africa to eternal slavery...to help you?

Do you even understand the players in this death game at all?
Do you think the fulanis are the top hierarchy...they are only the caretakers?

Pls Africans, open your eyes and your minds.
WE ARE ALONE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
After killing all these human beings, someone will come out and say "pray for the progress of the Zoo and one Zoo" while the families of these people will be grieving over and over again and you said "it will be well. " It will never be well with Zoo because of innocent blood it is wasting; it was built on the blood of innocent people, so it shall fall.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Spandau: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Splitmind:
Something fishy is going on, who are these people spreading this information?

Who are the alleged killers?

Why has no one been able to take pictures of the killers?

I trust our president to get to the bottom of this and fish out the people who want to ruin his amazing tenure.

Oh I checked again and this is even an old news. Mtcheeeeeeew

Your moniker says it all.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Ojiofor: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
OBALOLA55:
TRIPLE996 VEDAXCOOL LOVENORTH ARREWA NONPARTISAN1 OYIGBOUPDATE UDELE1 OSAGYEFO98 OJIOFOR HELINUES

Oya go and kill 70 people in your village to balance that of Kaduna killing.
Che you are happy now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Nonexisting: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Splitmind:
Something fishy is going on, who are these people spreading this information?

Who are the alleged killers?

Why has no one been able to take pictures of the killers?

I trust our president to get to the bottom of this and fish out the people who want to ruin his amazing tenure.

Oh I checked again and this is even an old news. Mtcheeeeeeew
Old news to you because it's none of your business as long as Tinubu's campaign is going on successfully. Shame on you and may their wasted blood be on your head. I don't even give a fucck if you were trying to be sarcastic or not because these are people's loved ones lying lifeless there.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by blackboy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ethnic cleansing under El Rufia and PMB is 2nd to none.
If it was Fulanis being killed like this, DSS, Nigerian Army and police would have sprung to action.
These now not a kobo is being planned to be paid their relatives.
If it happened in the East that northerners were killed heads will roll and compensation will follow.

All those who support or voted APC ... since 2015 this has been happening so una all are collaborators

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Penywise(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

That's what I keep asking those shouting one Nigeria. How can the president be sending troops to Southeast and daily killings is happening in Southern Kaduna on daily basis.

No outrage, nothing.

Everyone is just minding their business.

Is only IPOB ESN UGM thread you will see tens of threads hitting frontpage.

The north is cool with this. So far Kano is safe, they are not bothered. They'll tell you Kano is safe.

If southern kd is occupied by Muslims, they would have done something. But because it's mainly inhabited by Christians who want their own state, they aren't interested in doing anything.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by helinues: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ojiofor:

Che you are happy now?

But that guy na your brother now..

As if those guys are always happy whenever they see such news
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by torqque7(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
stephenduru:
Thirty-four people were killed in in Kagoro- Southern Kaduna by unknown gunmen on Sunday 20th March, 2022.

According to official reports, four locations were attacked by unidentified assailants: Tsonje, Agban, Katanga and Kadarko, all within Kagoro Chiefdom of Kaura LGA. 34 people were killed in one fell swoop!

They are listed as follows:

- Angelina Aboi
- Godiya Iliya
- Peace Iliya
- Stephen Emmanuel

- Patrick Pius
- Gwamna Ishaya
- Philip Joseph
- Godwin Latong
- Aba Chawai
- Nancy Luka

- Sophia Luka
- Hosea James
- Daniel Sofa
- Geoffrey Ado

- Bala James
- Henry Dauda
- Augustine Iliya
- Irmiya Michael

- Murna Luka
- Monday Buki
- Reuben Kumai
- Zilien Gudak

- Anita Dauda Kawai
- Rifkatu Dauda Kawai
- Titi Bawa
- Jacob Yayock
- Samuel Ufui

- Silas Bulus
- Victor Ayuka
- Jummai Yunana
- Sunday Tachio
- Hope Luka

Seven people were injured and are receiving treatment. They are listed as:

- Ndau Abba
- Mani Luka
- Habila Sambo
- Ibrahim Daniel
- Julius Tachio
- Rose Sunday
- Sadunga Kamai

One Mrs Abigail Joshua from Adan community, is currently missing.Over 200 houses and 32 shops were burnt in the attack. Three vehicles and 17 motorcycles were vandalized.

The 23rd name is Anita Dauda. In 2016, Anita was a victim of the Kagoro massacre. She survived by the whiskers and needed multiple surgeries. With the help of RADi, a foremost human rescuer NGO, she kept it going. On Sunday 20th March, she became a double victim and was riddled with bullets. Sadly, she didn't make it.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2022/03/gunmen-attack-southern-kaduna-kill-34.html?m=1

Not even a single Muslim, all dead Christians. hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Ojiofor: 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

But that guy na your brother now..

As if those guys are always happy whenever they see such news

To them I be Yoruba o or sometimes Fulani sef it depends o their mood.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by helinues: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ojiofor:

To them I be Yoruba o or sometimes Fulani sef it depends o their mood.

Na mood..

Sometimes I be from Futan Jalon, sometimes, I be Boro according to that guy.

His case is irredeemable. Doing this shit for more than 2 years
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Henon: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jostoman:
USA, UK, GERMANY should please come and save the life of innocent southern KADUNA people o because this killing killing is getting too much o, And later now el-rufai will come out and say he wants to be Nigeria president or vice president. It's seems the life of southern KADUNA people don't matter to buhari and el-rufai again.
Stupid comment! USA, Britain and Germeny should protect Southern Kaduna; China will build roads, India will generate electricity and Russia will supply fuel. I don't know will kill mosquitoes and which country that will flush the toilets.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by sadaxxx: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
I know God will punish Elrufai but southern Kaduna people need to buy guns, plenty guns and kill these herders before they finish them off. As. Soon as they arm themselves, government will move in to either disarm them or call for peace.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Bbbw: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jesus
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by BabalawoPikin(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Same people who attack mnk.. Lol. Enjoy.. Una sure say no nairalander wey dey abuse lamidi cownu dey among sha
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Ezmans: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
stephenduru:
More
mass cleansing is going on in Kaduna state
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by CleanInAll: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Imagine a country where human lives have no value. It is a pity.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Ojiofor: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Na mood..

Sometimes I be from Futan Jalon, sometimes, I be Boro according to that guy.

His case is irredeemable. Doing this shit for more than 2 years

grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lets be guarded, this social media, with faceless commenters, who can claim to be anything, we do not know all, what if they never condemned him, what if, its just the social media bandits masquerading as that tribe, just making you believe in things that are not real.

BabalawoPikin:
Same people who attack mnk.. Lol. Enjoy.. Una sure say no nairalander wey dey abuse lamidi cownu dey among sha
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Lets be guarded, this social media, with faceless commenters, who can claim to be anything, we do not know all, what if they never condemned him, what if, its just the social media bandits masquerading as that tribe, just making you believe in things that are not real.

I don't understand you
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by BlindAngel: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
95% percent of those names don't look like typical northerners name, they look English-like or Christian names

Don't you know that 99.9% of Southern kaduna are Christians?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Nchenches: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
stephenduru:
Thirty-four people were killed in in Kagoro- Southern Kaduna by unknown gunmen on Sunday 20th March, 2022.

According to official reports, four locations were attacked by unidentified assailants: Tsonje, Agban, Katanga and Kadarko, all within Kagoro Chiefdom of Kaura LGA. 34 people were killed in one fell swoop!

They are listed as follows:

- Angelina Aboi
- Godiya Iliya
- Peace Iliya
- Stephen Emmanuel

- Patrick Pius
- Gwamna Ishaya
- Philip Joseph
- Godwin Latong
- Aba Chawai
- Nancy Luka

- Sophia Luka
- Hosea James
- Daniel Sofa
- Geoffrey Ado

- Bala James
- Henry Dauda
- Augustine Iliya
- Irmiya Michael

- Murna Luka
- Monday Buki
- Reuben Kumai
- Zilien Gudak

- Anita Dauda Kawai
- Rifkatu Dauda Kawai
- Titi Bawa
- Jacob Yayock
- Samuel Ufui

- Silas Bulus
- Victor Ayuka
- Jummai Yunana
- Sunday Tachio
- Hope Luka

Seven people were injured and are receiving treatment. They are listed as:

- Ndau Abba
- Mani Luka
- Habila Sambo
- Ibrahim Daniel
- Julius Tachio
- Rose Sunday
- Sadunga Kamai

One Mrs Abigail Joshua from Adan community, is currently missing.Over 200 houses and 32 shops were burnt in the attack. Three vehicles and 17 motorcycles were vandalized.

The 23rd name is Anita Dauda. In 2016, Anita was a victim of the Kagoro massacre. She survived by the whiskers and needed multiple surgeries. With the help of RADi, a foremost human rescuer NGO, she kept it going. On Sunday 20th March, she became a double victim and was riddled with bullets. Sadly, she didn't make it.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2022/03/gunmen-attack-southern-kaduna-kill-34.html?m=1

Plain Jihad, considering the names of the killed.

NE Nigeria which used to be the beehive of Christianity in the far north is literally cleared of Christianity.
The Jihadists are moving down since the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern Nigeria Sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system.
The plan to replace President Buhari with a Muslim is a pointer.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by IGBOSON1: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
gentleguy1975:
hmm,if that's the case,the deputy governor and some cabinet members,as well as some state house assembly members are christians,why are they quiet?We can't continue like this

The deputy is a muslim too.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
I've written extensively on this apparent genocide of Northern Nigeria's Christians (anyone can check my posts' histories). Continually, their lives keep being exterminated and the jihadists are elated. Like I've always recommended, Christians in Northern Nigeria have to let go of their lands and save their lives. As it's, they're losing both, which is wrong.

P.S. Chief Jihadist LegalWolf,

What do you say?
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
iffa hear....hahahahahaha.

OBALOLA55:
TRIPLE996 VEDAXCOOL LOVENORTH ARREWA NONPARTISAN1 OYIGBOUPDATE UDELE1 OSAGYEFO98 OJIOFOR HELINUES
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
I'm telling you. Atleast people that fled from Yewa and Igangan are still alive.. But the East,we die put

Gerrard59:
I've written extensively on this apparent genocide of Northern Nigeria's Christians (anyone can check my posts' histories). Continually, their lives keep being exterminated and the jihadists are elated. Like I've always recommended, Christians in Northern Nigeria have to let go of their lands and save their lives. As it's, they're losing both, which is wrong.

P.S. Chief Jihadist LegalWolf,

What do you say?
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by walozanga(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

That's what I keep asking those shouting one Nigeria. How can the president be sending troops to Southeast and daily killings is happening in Southern Kaduna on daily basis.

No outrage, nothing.

Everyone is just minding their business.

Is only IPOB ESN UGM thread you will see tens of threads hitting frontpage.

I dey suspect the owner of this forum

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
walozanga:

I dey suspect the owner of this forum

Most of those threads don't make it to frontpage. I know there are lots of underground conspiracy going on.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
anoda rubbish.. what can you say about the killings ?If nothing tangible,goan watch idols. Acting like common sense isn't common. Since the killings in the North,culprits have been named..You keep on shouting UGM in the east,governor say its political, residents say its the army but yoruba media says its the igbos and you come here to spew jargons. E go reach your turn

Ojiofor:

Che you are happy now?
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by berryPee(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Its high time we go back to our fathers traditional way of protecting our clans b4 these uncircumcised migrants from futa D'jalon will annihilate us all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB's Lawyer Reacts To The Group Being Ranked 10th Deadliest Terror Group / PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy / FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.