Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) (28995 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Scores Killed As Terrorists Attack Southern Kaduna (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2022
stephenduru:
Thirty-four people were killed in in Kagoro- Southern Kaduna by unknown gunmen on Sunday 20th March, 2022.

According to official reports, four locations were attacked by unidentified assailants: Tsonje, Agban, Katanga and Kadarko, all within Kagoro Chiefdom of Kaura LGA. 34 people were killed in one fell swoop!

They are listed as follows:

- Angelina Aboi
- Godiya Iliya
- Peace Iliya
- Stephen Emmanuel

- Patrick Pius
- Gwamna Ishaya
- Philip Joseph
- Godwin Latong
- Aba Chawai
- Nancy Luka

- Sophia Luka
- Hosea James
- Daniel Sofa
- Geoffrey Ado

- Bala James
- Henry Dauda
- Augustine Iliya
- Irmiya Michael

- Murna Luka
- Monday Buki
- Reuben Kumai
- Zilien Gudak

- Anita Dauda Kawai
- Rifkatu Dauda Kawai
- Titi Bawa
- Jacob Yayock
- Samuel Ufui

- Silas Bulus
- Victor Ayuka
- Jummai Yunana
- Sunday Tachio
- Hope Luka

Seven people were injured and are receiving treatment. They are listed as:

- Ndau Abba
- Mani Luka
- Habila Sambo
- Ibrahim Daniel
- Julius Tachio
- Rose Sunday
- Sadunga Kamai

One Mrs Abigail Joshua from Adan community, is currently missing.Over 200 houses and 32 shops were burnt in the attack. Three vehicles and 17 motorcycles were vandalized.

The 23rd name is Anita Dauda. In 2016, Anita was a victim of the Kagoro massacre. She survived by the whiskers and needed multiple surgeries. With the help of RADi, a foremost human rescuer NGO, she kept it going. On Sunday 20th March, she became a double victim and was riddled with bullets. Sadly, she didn't make it.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2022/03/gunmen-attack-southern-kaduna-kill-34.html?m=1
My igbos brothers and sisters let's watch from afar. This same people killed are the same people that supporting army, police and sss killing of innocent Igbos in southeast.

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by dogwen: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2022
Splitmind:
Something fishy is going on, who are these people spreading this information?

Who are the alleged killers?

Why has no one been able to take pictures of the killers?

I trust our president to get to the bottom of this and fish out the people who want to ruin his amazing tenure.

Oh I checked again and this is even an old news. Mtcheeeeeeew

To all the people hating me you need to understand that President Buhari is not the cause of your frustrations.

Taking pictures will help find the killers but instead you choose to complain and wail.

If you can swear here that this is an old news, may your people be visited soon by same or similar killers so that we can also say it's an old news. Amen!
So we should not snap pictures to prove our point abi?
Where do you expect us to see the killers and snap them when they come at night, like the devil, to steal, kill and destroy?

May what you term as buhari's "amazing tenure" hunt you and your household. Amen!
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by syntekelite(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
95% percent of those names don't look like typical northerners name, they look English-like or Christian names

Southern kaduna's are predominantly christians in fact 98%.. hence the english names..
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Ethnic cleansing in KD...
But we are yet to see it, may God help the dead.

It will be more catastrophically if another northerner Hausa/Fulani becomes president after buahri...
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by showafrica(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2022
SeeThisLoser:
This is JIHAD and ETHNIC CLEANSING. Nobody wants to speak the TRUTH. Every fool and idiot is calling these nefarious acts, banditry and kidnapping. No, it is not. It is JIHAD !!!

Our brothers and sisters in the North are facing a major terrorist threat from the Sahel, that seeks to disposses them off their land and take over their means of livelihood.

Buhari and his evil acolytes won't say the truth because its either they do not care or they are part of this plan.

I am tired of reading bad news every day about people being killed like chickens - todays its 100, tomorrow its 89, today it's 35 ?? Are these not human beings made in God's image. Have Nigerians gone mad ?? Haves Nigerian lost their damn minds ?

My advice to our brothers in the North is simple- BE MEN, BE BRAVE, ARM YOURSELVES, TAKE THE FIGHT TO THE ENEMY, GIVE THEM NO REST DAY OR NIGHT. If the Ukrainians can do it so can you. Buhari will not help you, the army will not help you. ARM yourseves.

angry angry

As soon as they arm themselves, troops will be sent. You will now start hearing Army kills terrorists in Southern Kaduna, you will think its the real terrorists, you won't know they are people defending there lands but I still think it's the better option.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by dogwen: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
bigcasava1:
My igbos brothers and sisters let's watch from afar. This same people killed are the same people that supporting army, police and sss killing of innocent Igbos in southeast.

Can you proof this claim? Have you been to Southern Kaduna before? In short, do you know Kaduna as a whole?

This is how you will be vomiting nonsense based on what your little mind perceives.

Call your brothers/sisters in Kaduna and ask if Southern Kaduna people are happy about whatever killings you are talking about in the Southeast.

EWU!
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by dogwen: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
95% percent of those names don't look like typical northerners name, they look English-like or Christian names
Am sure you have never being to Kaduna before. Stop believing the lies you hear from your people over there. Learn to travel and see for yourself. Southern Kaduna is a Christian dominated area: the natives are more Christians than some southerners.

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by SeeItSayIt: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Amotolongbo:
If it isn’t ethnic cleansing, why always Southern Kaduna and not the Northern Kaduna?

The governor has to be fingered in this

The short devil is the masterminder, everybody knows it but no structure to tame evil creature of his kinds.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
dogwen:

Can you proof this claim? Have you been to Southern Kaduna before? In short, do you know Kaduna as a whole?

This is how you will be vomiting nonsense based on what your little mind perceives.

Call your brothers/sisters in Kaduna and ask if Southern Kaduna people are happy about whatever killings you are talking about in the Southeast.

EWU!
make cow jam you! Maggot! Am a civil servants and on a several cases I see ur brothers sell we the christians from southeast and South south out to gain favor. I don't need to come to Kaduna am already in the system.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by dogwen: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
bigcasava1:
make cow jam you! Maggot! Am a civil servants and on a several cases I see ur brothers sell we the christians from southeast and South south out to gain favor. I don't need to come to Kaduna am already in the system.

Shuuuuu! Only you one na "civil servants"?
You try o.

And you think there are no southerners who are civil servants in the north too? And you think they don't sell the northerners just to gain favour too. Beside those with the federal government, come and see plenty of them with the El-Rufai administration. If am not mistaking, Kaduna state is the only northern state with the highest population of southerners working for the state. So they do all the 'bootlickings' just to gain favour.
Again, travel and see for yourself. Stop being FOOLISH and STUPID.
You must be inhuman to think that the southern Kaduna people are happy with the killings in the southeast, at this moment of their grief.

Orangutan!

PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats In Kaduna / Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others / 2019: Forces Against Atiku