Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) (28997 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Scores Killed As Terrorists Attack Southern Kaduna (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
According to nairaland polls and statistics..you are a nobody. a paid propagandists. oh cheap one at that.

helinues:

Na mood..

Sometimes I be from Futan Jalon, sometimes, I be Boro according to that guy.

His case is irredeemable. Doing this shit for more than 2 years
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Stop this lies guy..Just stop am. You said what? You have forgotten wakili so soon,I will remind you. Your people are still in Benin republic..Fact. Facts not insults..fact guys.

flokii:

Have they not almost wiped them all out?
This is why I love Yoruba.. we don't kill ourselves over difference in religion like they do in the North.

The governor there is not even bothered since it's the Christian population that are getting killed daily. The moment the muslims in Northern Kaduna are attacked, the midget will run to media and start seeking military support to fish out the culprits. That is what Islam has turned Northern Nigeria to.

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Nchenches: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
stephenduru:
Thirty-four people were killed in in Kagoro- Southern Kaduna by unknown gunmen on Sunday 20th March, 2022.

According to official reports, four locations were attacked by unidentified assailants: Tsonje, Agban, Katanga and Kadarko, all within Kagoro Chiefdom of Kaura LGA. 34 people were killed in one fell swoop!

They are listed as follows:

- Angelina Aboi
- Godiya Iliya
- Peace Iliya
- Stephen Emmanuel

- Patrick Pius
- Gwamna Ishaya
- Philip Joseph
- Godwin Latong
- Aba Chawai
- Nancy Luka

- Sophia Luka
- Hosea James
- Daniel Sofa
- Geoffrey Ado

- Bala James
- Henry Dauda
- Augustine Iliya
- Irmiya Michael

- Murna Luka
- Monday Buki
- Reuben Kumai
- Zilien Gudak

- Anita Dauda Kawai
- Rifkatu Dauda Kawai
- Titi Bawa
- Jacob Yayock
- Samuel Ufui

- Silas Bulus
- Victor Ayuka
- Jummai Yunana
- Sunday Tachio
- Hope Luka

Seven people were injured and are receiving treatment. They are listed as:

- Ndau Abba
- Mani Luka
- Habila Sambo
- Ibrahim Daniel
- Julius Tachio
- Rose Sunday
- Sadunga Kamai

One Mrs Abigail Joshua from Adan community, is currently missing.Over 200 houses and 32 shops were burnt in the attack. Three vehicles and 17 motorcycles were vandalized.

The 23rd name is Anita Dauda. In 2016, Anita was a victim of the Kagoro massacre. She survived by the whiskers and needed multiple surgeries. With the help of RADi, a foremost human rescuer NGO, she kept it going. On Sunday 20th March, she became a double victim and was riddled with bullets. Sadly, she didn't make it.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2022/03/gunmen-attack-southern-kaduna-kill-34.html?m=1

Anthonio Gutteres of the UN, Sir. Your UN will now not see the mayhem which has been going on in Nigeria for years.
The population of Southern Kaduna is far more than the populations of many Sovereign countries at the UN.

Your UN will not now expedite action for a referendum on Nigeria, before things get out of hand.

But when things get out of hand, you people in high places shall be holding press coference upon press conference asking for peace in Nigeria, like you people now do about Ukraine/Russian war.
You all were there for years watching the Ukraine/Russian war brew.

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by helinues: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
According to nairaland polls and statistics..you are a nobody. a paid propagandists. oh cheap one at that.

May I know who this is?
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Danmisra(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
SeeThisLoser:
This is JIHAD and ETHNIC CLEANSING. Nobody wants to speak the TRUTH. Every fool and idiot is calling these nefarious acts, banditry and kidnapping. No, it is not. It is JIHAD !!!

Our brothers and sisters in the North are facing a major terrorist threat from the Sahel, that seeks to disposses them off their land and take over their means of livelihood.

Buhari and his evil acolytes won't say the truth because its either they do not care or they are part of this plan.

I am tired of reading bad news every day about people being killed like chickens - todays its 100, tomorrow its 89, today it's 35 ?? Are these not human beings made in God's image. Have Nigerians gone mad ?? Haves Nigerian lost their damn minds ?

My advice to our brothers in the North is simple- BE MEN, BE BRAVE, ARM YOURSELVES, TAKE THE FIGHT TO THE ENEMY, GIVE THEM NO REST DAY OR NIGHT. If the Ukrainians can do it so can you. Buhari will not help you, the army will not help you. ARM yourseves.
So what of the Muslims that are killed any how in jos, are they rats ? Besides their right that is denied, What of those that are killed in southeast by the animals claiming it's their state at anytime the feel like.
So you think are the only one that has mouth or write on social media
U can only deceive yourself and those like you but not the Muslims, everything and all your atrocities are carefully monitored and recorded.
let the christians depends themselves by attacking Muslims in their territory because of fools like your that instigate religious clash and I assure you that will be your last day on this earth, continue to mess up anyhow, one day they will treat your Bleep-up completely

angry angry
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Loud it.... Somebody.

helinues:

May I know who this is?
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
What's really happening?
Hands still haven't met the animals perpetrating this evil Irrespective of Faith

I'm just wondering how severe the punishment of those at the helms of affairs who are responsible for the security of life and prosperities of this People would be on the day of accountability.

They don't even feel concerned because they don't they would answer for all happenings under their leadership in hereafter
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by wink2015(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Obasanjo sold us to the north.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is so sad
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by DKM123: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
You look at the East, Ipob killings, the North is wicked slaughtering, the West is killing and kidnapping of women for rituals. All over Nigeria is wickedness of the highest order manifesting left right and center.

NIGERIANS ARE WICKED PEOPLE! NO CAP!
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
never mind, its alright.
BabalawoPikin:
I don't understand you
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
95% percent of those names don't look like typical northerners name, they look English-like or Christian names
Yes, Southern Kaduna is predominantly christians... Do you know something? Southern Kaduna is made up of so many tribes and each their own unique language.... Since the creation of the state, only once has one of their sons had a shot as the governor of state. Thus his tenure was short-lived because the northern oligarchs orchestrated his death.

The thing is these people are heavily marginalized in the affairs of the states and its so visibiliy evident .

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Igbo:
Our people from that side will feel delighted hearing this news
lol. Which people ? You see, this sad incident occurred around 7 pm on Sunday. The operation lasted for more than 3hours and no responses from the Nigerian security... Why am I quoting you ? Is to let you know that igbos and Yoruba traders lost their property Worth fortunes last Sunday night in kagoro, southern Kaduna.

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by flokii: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Stop this lies guy..Just stop am. You said what? You have forgotten wakili so soon,I will remind you. Your people are still in Benin republic..Fact. Facts not insults..fact guys.

Wakili is not Yoruba but Fulani.. it's people like him that are responsible for killings across Middle Belt and core North.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by LLiKYekoba: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
What role did southern kaduna people play in the civil war that killed 3 million Biafran women and children?

Let them use their tongue to count their teeth.

RIP to dead.

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by poiZon: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Memeni:

We know ur type. If they form a militia to defend their lives, it's thesame illiterates like you that will call them terrorists just as you're doing to ESN. Ndi nzuzu
Ur type is scattered all over Nigeria, e no hard to find.

Sumal comprehension skills, u no get.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Splitmind: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ddokie:

How many criminals has your hopeless president fished out since he took office in 2015?

Except you are being sarcastic, your post is ridiculous.

Look around.

James Ibori, Abba Kyari and the rest.

Stop hating the president because of your personal frustrations.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Splitmind: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
OneCandleAway:

So people should be snapping pictures in a crisis instead on running for safety because you need pictures of the killers.

You are wicked.

The pictures will help the police find the killers.

Stop hating!
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Splitmind: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Spandau:

Your moniker says it all.

What does your own moniker say?
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Safyqueen: 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
SeeThisLoser:
This is JIHAD and ETHNIC CLEANSING. Nobody wants to speak the TRUTH. Every fool and idiot is calling these nefarious acts, banditry and kidnapping. No, it is not. It is JIHAD !!!

Our brothers and sisters in the North are facing a major terrorist threat from the Sahel, that seeks to disposses them off their land and take over their means of livelihood.

Buhari and his evil acolytes won't say the truth because its either they do not care or they are part of this plan.

I am tired of reading bad news every day about people being killed like chickens - todays its 100, tomorrow its 89, today it's 35 ?? Are these not human beings made in God's image. Have Nigerians gone mad ?? Haves Nigerian lost their damn minds ?

My advice to our brothers in the North is simple- BE MEN, BE BRAVE, ARM YOURSELVES, TAKE THE FIGHT TO THE ENEMY, GIVE THEM NO REST DAY OR NIGHT. If the Ukrainians can do it so can you. Buhari will not help you, the army will not help you. ARM yourseves.

angry angry

Mr man, in as much as no sane person will be happy about this menace, but your comment is also not helpful. The killings in generally happening across the north which christain dominated southern kaduna is an integral part of.

Buhari is a mess and a monumental failure concerning this insecurities but to say it is a jihad then you are becoming part of the problem.

This unfortunate and useless killings in Muslim dominated communities in Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina, Niger, Maiduguri, Yobe etc unreported are not what southern kaduna will ever wish to see instead.

The media has brainwashed several people across religious line because of Buhari while carrying out the agenda of international mafians who doesn't want the same Buhari to see the light in governance to inhibit Nigeria vis-a-vis Africans liberation from Western neo-colonialism.

This is the fact. There is no jihad going on anywhere in Nigeria secretly or openly. The northerners are all witnessing this menace in general.
I am sure you are not living in the north rather if yes, the reason you don't know that there is no segregation in the north in markets, hospitals, School and even during election.

Moreover southern kaduna has been a hotspot since, even before Zamani Lekwot massacre on Muslim minority till today.

Nobody prays for jihad because we don't even have faithful Muslims that can carry out that type of jihad nowadays. Materialism has destroyed everyone.

Religious mass killings (riots) has since stopped in Muslim dominated cities of the north. Infact insecurities has even faded away usual arm robbery.

Hunger, hardship, kidnappings and other society vices as everyone is witnessing today in this country cannot pave way for jihad please.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Bridget95(f): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
poiZon:
Southern kaduna can only be protected and defended by southern kaduna indigenes.

If u r waiting for buhari to send in troops, u will wait till eternity..

Wake up, form militia, defend ur territory!

You advise will immediately put the security agencies at work to pounce on you like an Eagle
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by poiZon: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bridget95:
You advise will immediately put the security agencies at work to pounce on you like an Eagle
So what should the indigenes do?
Sit back and be slaughtered like chickens?

Or maybe they should all leave their land and relocate to Lagos or Abuja.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na wa oo this one is just too much
Bubu should hide his face in shame undecided
The said he was a general and he would handle insecurity,but here we are,his incompetence has turned the country security force into a big joke.
Are this killers spirit that they can't be caught?
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Mhudi: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
People died and yet no response from government. We just moved on as if those butchered and maimed in cold blood are not humans. Life has no value in this country. We looked on and moved on. Who is next? Where is next? This is not terrorism or banditry. This is a well coordinated and sponsored massacre by hired assassins. Make no mistake about this. Government both at the federal and state know the sponsors behind this heinous massacre.

One herdsman or two is killed in the east and ESN is held responsible and a battalion of soldier is sent. Scores are killed in northern communities like Kagoro and no eyebrow is raised.

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Spandau: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Splitmind:

What does your own moniker say?

Ask google
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by LegalWolf: 12:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Gerrard59:
I've written extensively on this apparent genocide of Northern Nigeria's Christians (anyone can check my posts' histories). Continually, their lives keep being exterminated and the jihadists are elated. Like I've always recommended, Christians in Northern Nigeria have to let go of their lands and save their lives. As it's, they're losing both, which is wrong.

P.S. Chief Jihadist LegalWolf,

What do you say?

It’s been a while my friend. I stayed off your matter after December, hoping you would have sense. But it appears you love the mud and guess what - I love it more.

Southern Kaduna’s crisis is not a peculiar one. Like I’ve said countlessly, other Muslim dominated areas in the North are suffering.

Have a brain
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by William27666: 12:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by GenBen: 1:02am On Mar 24, 2022
You need to take out time to know the Country abit. Southern Kaduna is almost entirely populated by Christians
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by hotseat: 2:08am On Mar 24, 2022
If this is not genocide by installment, then tell me what is.

It is murderous elements like these who wholeheartedly support the invasion of Ukraine by madman Putin.

The report claimed that the beasts in human skin were amorphous and unknown gunmen.

However, the same report gave the names of the unfortunate victims who by their names are mainly Christians.

So who are these so-called unknown gunmen from Mars?

The ongoing Kaduna massacre appears to have the covert support of both the State and the Federal Governments who appear to be enjoying the gradual but steady wiping out of the helpless and hapless people of Southern Kaduna by the "invincible" enemies.

Like the Ukrainians, people of Southern Kaduna, rise up and defend your fatherland from these invading "ghosts".

Self-defense is a constitutional right.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Trustwallet(m): 2:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Splitmind:
Something fishy is going on, who are these people spreading this information?

Who are the alleged killers?

Why has no one been able to take pictures of the killers?

I trust our president to get to the bottom of this and fish out the people who want to ruin his amazing tenure.

Oh I checked again and this is even an old news. Mtcheeeeeeew

To all the people hating me you need to understand that President Buhari is not the cause of your frustrations.

Taking pictures will help find the killers but instead you choose to complain and wail.
How u do intend to take pictures in the midst of chaos, this are humans been killed like chicken, and the government is not doing anything to remedy the situation, the federal government/buhari has failed the people of Southern kaduna/Nigerians, my prayer for u is not for u or any of ur family member to withness such gory massacre. After u'all will be shouting one Nigeria but divided in ur hearts nd be spreading hatred against other ethnic group.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by Ddokie: 3:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Splitmind:

Look around.

James Ibori, Abba Kyari and the rest.

Stop hating the president because of your personal frustrations.

James Ibori? Are you sure you are ok?

Or Abba Kyari? don't make me laugh.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Some idiots will say elrufai should be president! Look out how human being are dieing under his nose.

“Supreme Court Order” Versus “Presidential Address”: Which One Supersedes? / Mike Ozekhome Vs Femi Falana On Ndume's Suspension / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63