Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) (46511 Views)

Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by Johel(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Islie:
NHRC condemns alleged murder, burning of a single lady who demanded father’s inheritance in Ebonyi

…we have written a petition to Ebonyi Police Command – NHRC

…I will get back to you on status of the case – The police

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/nhrc-condemns-alleged-murder-burning-of-a-single-lady-who-demanded-fathers-inheritance-in-ebonyi/amp/

See how evil the world has become....Really sad. sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by tit(f): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fake story
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by holicupp(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Very bad if I must say
May her gentle souls rest peace
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by InoGetJoy: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Igbos are evil bit these Ebonyi people are on another crase level
You, your father, your entire generation and whatever worthless tribe you're from are evil personified
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by PlanktonX: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Terrence99:
The Devil must be an Igbo man.

“Her poor mother wants justice but has no money to sponsor police investigations and arrests.”

This one weak man oooo
Even the killings in Kaduna has not stopped and no killer has been arrested.

Are we still human?

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by chukwuibuipob: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Paretomaster1:
Nothing these Mkpurumiri addict cannot do....
it is their lifestyle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by colestephan86: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Islie:
NHRC condemns alleged murder, burning of a single lady who demanded father’s inheritance in Ebonyi

…we have written a petition to Ebonyi Police Command – NHRC

…I will get back to you on status of the case – The police

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/nhrc-condemns-alleged-murder-burning-of-a-single-lady-who-demanded-fathers-inheritance-in-ebonyi/amp/
Ibos in the West have started giving their girl children part of their properties. Why will you have a child that will not inherit your property.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
godofuck231:
The ancient Chinese believe when a woman possesses chi a force said to be potent in the male gender it is called witch craft , when a woman wants to take the place of a man she's seen as a witch both foreign and Africa, property traditions runs with the male bloodline , so as the DNA traits are traced trough the male genes , its a wrong thing for a woman to lay claims naturally, Europeanisation of Africa caused this issue

Why don’t you shut your xtupid mouth?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by Nvestor02: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mpuru miri and crime are 5&6 they like everything crime and they are not ashame of unleashing it in anywhere they found themselves .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by hammer567: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
colestephan86:

Ibos in the West have started giving their girl children part of their properties. Why will you have a child that will not inherit your property.

AND WHO SAID THE GIRL, DONT INHERIT HER PARENT PROPERTY, HANDED DOWN IN A WILL?

THE ONLY THING, THEY ARE LEFT OUT ON IS ANCESTRAL LAND.

IF NO WILL, EVEN THE BOYZ WILL NEARLY BEHEAD EACH OTHER FIGHTING.

THE TROUBLE IS USUALLY MUCH.
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by cosmos1440: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
This Ibo people sef.
Why Una wicked like this nau ?
On top her own papa matter again ?.
Tufiakwa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
When you talk about it then you’re a greedy evil feminist. But what do I know?
Women in Nigeria are not marginalized. All is fine and dandy. lipsrsealed

CSTRR:

Then such culture is archaic.

There is no man alive that wants his properties to pass to his brothers when he has a daughter alive.

Na Igbo women I blame Sha, especially the lawyers among them.

They need to create an association to look into this problem and start locking up this men in prison for attempted theft of inherited property.

That is the only way it will end.

By law, a father's properties belong to the children or any specified next of kin.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by colestephan86: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
hammer567:

AND WHO SAID THE GIRL, DONT INHERIT HER PARENT PROPERTY, HANDED DOWN IN A WILL?

THE ONLY THING, THEY ARE LEFT OUT ON IS ANCESTRAL LAND.

IF NO WILL, EVEN THE BOYZ WILL NEARLY BEHEAD EACH OTHER FIGHTING.

THE TROUBLE IS USUALLY MUCH.

Na you go tell me watin I use my eyes see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by chukwuibuipob: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
angry grin shocked angry cheesy grin grin shocked angry grin angry
Terrence99:
The Devil must be an Igbo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by hammer567: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
cococandy:

IGBO WOMEN HAVE THE BEST DEAL OF ALL THE FEMALE GROUP IN NIGERIA.

DONT BE GREEDY NOW.

JUST LOOK AT THE CONDITION OF THE WOMEN IN THE NORTH AND BE GRATEFUL.
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by CSTRR: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
hammer567:

IGBO WOMEN DONT WANT TO INHERIT ANCESTRAL LAND.

THE ONLY ONES THAT JOIN TRIBALIST YORUBA MEN LIKE YOU, ARE THE MISCREANT AND EFULEFU.

THE AVERAGE IGBO WOMEN WILL MARRY HUSBAND AND GET HIM TO BUILD A MANSION IN HER FATHER COMPOUND, FOR HER PEOPLE, IF NO MANSION YET.

THAT IS HOW WE ROLL.

TO YOUR TENT O ISRAEL.

WEN U FINISH RANTING LIKE A RABIES DOG, COME AND UPTURN THE WISHES OF OUR ANCESTORS. EWU!
Your ancestors lived in the time when killing of twins was the norm.

Many of your ancestors even killed twins and sold slaves.

It is a shame that in the 21st century, you want to continue in the prehistoric backward path of your ancestors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by DKM123: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
I have no words. For the first time, I am at a loss for what to write. All I feel is tears.

Then there is ALWAYS that Born bas"tard on nairaland's front page who is using the phone the "WEST" (whom he condemns) created for his lazy, archaic, barbaric, unintelligent, unthinking, cave-man and wicked arse, quoting a Chinese proverb to butress his demonically misogynistic point on why a woman should be chopped to pieces, murdered and burnt to death for asking for a piece of her father's inheritance.

It's times like this that I wish curses really do work. I would lay curses everyday on this nairaland misogynistic pigs. I guess just insulting them and thier generation will do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by CSTRR: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
cococandy:

What are you doing about this injustice as an Igbo woman?

What do you guys discuss in your August meetings?
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by Danmisra(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Very tragic, so this same barbarians are the ones contesting for presdentials seat when the cannot even fight for the right of their fellow daughter. Igbos are treble human being right from the oneset, they can kill anybody without feeling any sense of guilt. May God save us from this kind of family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by hammer567: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
CSTRR:

Your ancestors lived in the time when killing of twins was the norm.

Many of your ancestors even killed twins and sold slaves.

It is a shame that in the 21st century, you want to continue in the prehistoric backward path of your ancestors.

SORRY, U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY ANCESTORS APART FROM GOSSIP AND FICTION.
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by hammer567: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
POINT NUMBER 1

IGBO NEVER SOLD SLAVES.

IGBOS WERE SOLD INTO SLAVERY.
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by hammer567: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
POINT NUMBER 2

IF YOU COUNT EFIK AND CALABAR AS IGBO THEN YOUR CLAIMS OF KILLING TWINS WILL BE CREDIBLE.
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by hammer567: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
CSTRR:

LOL!

SHE REFERRED YOU TO WOMEN IN NIGERIA, NOT IGBO WOMEN.

EWU!

U CANNOT READ
cococandy:

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by Sparrk007(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
I bet you the property will be a piece of land I pity this people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by hammer567: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
CSTRR:

U WANT TO TURN IGBO WOMEN ACTIVIST AS A YORUBA MAN WITH BLOKUS, BECOS OF YOUR TRIBALISM.

SHAME KILL U THERE
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by hammer567: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
HOW ANYBODY CAN BE TALKING ABOUT IGBO WOMEN, THAT ARE THE MOST EDUCATED IN NIGERIA TODAY, MAKES ME LAUGH.

ARE NORTHERN WOMEN MORE LIBERATED THAN IGBO WOMEN?

EVEN YORUBA WOMEN, ARE THEY MORE LIBERATED THAN IGBO WOMEN?

MY FATHER PAID MY SISTERS SCHOOL FEES IN DOLLARS TO STUDY MEDICINE ABROAD.
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by ib0221: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
godofuck231:
The ancient Chinese believe when a woman possesses chi a force said to be potent in the male gender it is called witch craft , when a woman wants to take the place of a man she's seen as a witch both foreign and Africa, property traditions runs with the male bloodline , so as the DNA traits are traced trough the male genes , its a wrong thing for a woman to lay claims naturally, Europeanisation of Africa caused this issue
I don't want to believe that you are justifying this wickedness. Every child, be it a male or female, has every right to their parents inheritance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
CSTRR:

Talk about it. Raise awareness. Elicit the cooperation of others and seek solution together. That’s what the ideal solution is and should be. Because there’s no need to get violent over it.

1) off the top of your head, how many other women do you think are on board with correcting this? Not that many. The internalized misogyny is strong. They need to be culturally appropriate or they might be labeled bad women and you know we can’t have that

That’s why they kill themselves over the toxic need to bear male children that will grow up to oppress their sisters and daughters. Because the daughters are not even human beings hence if no male child, the family will “cease to exist”. Sigh
It’s a multi layered issue. You can’t even correct an issue that your group is divided on.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by Welrez(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
godofuck231:
Revel in your ignorance. Matrilinealism is an African thing!
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by hammer567: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
cococandy:

Talk about it. Raise awareness. Elicit the cooperation of others and seek solution together. That’s what the ideal solution is and should be. Because there’s no need to get violent over it.

1) off the top of your head, how many other women do you think are on board with correcting this? Not that many. The internalized misogyny is strong. They need to be culturally appropriate or they might be labeled bad women and you know we can’t have that

That’s why they kill themselves over the toxic need to bear male children that will grow up to oppress their sisters and daughters. Because the daughters are not even human beings hence if no male child, the family will “cease to exist”. Sigh
It’s a multi layered issue. You can’t even correct an issue that your group is divided on.

WOMAN, LISTEN, IT IS EITHER YOU STAY IN YOUR FATHER COMPOUND AND BRING HUSBAND TO JOIN YOU, BECAUSE OF LAND

OR YOU CLAIM LAND AND MOVE TO YOUR HUSBAND LAND TO DRAG IT WITH HIS SISTERS.

IN IGBOLAND U, AND I KNOW WOMEN GET THEIR FAIR SHARE OF PROPERTIES AWARDED THEM.

WE ALL READ OJUKWU WILL, AFTER HIS DEATH.
Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by flokii: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Watch how the Igbos will turn blind eye to this injustice while the women look away..
If you observe well, over 90% of women of Nigerian roots deeply into feminism stuff both home and abroad are Igbos.. it's because of the bad experience they had in the hands of their males growing up and it has conditioned their minds to hate men in general.
Instead of forming a movement to change the women hating culture in Igboland, they go about acting like f0ols with no bearing, all they know is to hate on men and see every man as their enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Whatever you need to tell yourself
hammer567:

WOMAN, LISTEN, IT IS EITHER YOU STAY IN YOUR FATHER COMPOUND AND BRING HUSBAND TO JOIN YOU, BECAUSE OF LAND

OR YOU CLAIM LAND AND MOVE TO YOUR HUSBAND LAND TO DRAG IT WITH HIS SISTERS.

IN IGBOLAND U, AND I KNOW WOMEN GET THEIR FAIR SHARE OF PROPERTIES AWARDED THEM.

WE ALL READ OJUKWU WILL, AFTER HIS DEATH.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.