Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua (25581 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Usyk: Size Don’t Matter, AJ Will Fall Like A Pack Of Cards / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
olugabbie:

Lol! Make e go vex kill Joshua.
before the 2nd Round...

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Iretii0511(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Joshua will reclaim his belts

2 Likes

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by GreatAxeMan: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Another heavy beating loading for Joshua

[img]https://i./i8.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by KillaBeans(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Usyk never get military training, he beat Joshua blue black. Now wey e come get military training nko

5 Likes

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Realadey(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chaiiii, make Joshua be very careful against the Ukrainian oh.
E dey vex as e dey so

2 Likes

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by UDUJ(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Baba no wan kpai grin grin grin
He go wan use that aggression kill Joshua grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Sultty(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
this rematch will be dicey

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by walozanga(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
This guy go dey punch Joshua as if say na Putin.

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Enoch3721:
The kain Vex way this guy go use on top Joshua Ba...

Usyk is coming from the battlefield he will be very angry and tough. Joshua needs to prepare correctly or it's game over

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Krismas(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin So why then was Egis Klimas condemning ESPN since the rumor of Usyk leaving Ukraine for Joshua rematch is true? Usyk has been hiding in a bunker in Ukraine all these while. He was never on the front line or even in the volunteer army. So let him come and fight AJ instead of trying to stop Canelo v Bivol fight out of envy

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
War na your mate? Regional war mongers I hope una see how the thing dey go abi? IPOB, Arewa youth, OPC, Igboho brigade, militants I hope una dey see am ooh. When e start e go touch everybody ooh... We go all dey run kitikiti run katakata oooh...
Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Truvelisback(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na home and away him be plan to beat A.J, if not for this war.
Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by kaymart: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
hslbroker2:

LOL Joshua will win exactly at round 9, go and mark down today's date.
Round 8

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by kaymart: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
If Joshua beat him, they will say the traumatic/psychological effect of d war was the reason.
Joshua will beat him

3 Likes

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Somebody's gonna die
Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Enoch3721:
what is yours
que sera sera.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Opak001(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
With my full chest I tell you Joshua is winning the fight!!!

2 Likes

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Omini247: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na hu no do en house chores finish before en come play na im dem dey beat if fight start....
Weyrey wey for follow en president footstep....just wait for it osanle

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by dadabashua1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is a very wrong time to fight any Ukrainian o,they are natural warriors and come de vex join,he will so beat Joshua ehhhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Justmeal: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Enoch3721:
Joshua will win!, I wish I could say that boldly
That your meme is very hilarious! grin

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by McBishop2020: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Which kain wahala AJ wan enter so?
The timing for this match is very wrong for the both parties.
Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hammyaladin:
que sera sera.
what will be will be boss
Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by adefitim(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
No just use annoyance from this invasion kill Joshua for us ooo
Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by derecho(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
How you kno...na Joshua go use head carry the vex wey dem get for NATO wey no wan support
Enoch3721:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by alizma: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Enoch3721:
Just my thought. If I be Joshua, I go just tell am make we shift the match in respect for what is happening in his country. Pains of every 10people lost in his country will likely be tied to each punch aimed at Joe,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
derecho:
How you kno...na Joshua go use head carry the vex wey dem get for NATO wey no wan support
First of all, Joshua is kinda of English and thus are the people that started the whole thing, secondly if it were you won't house transfer you aggression to him and lastly Let me ask u a question,,, U watch the Last Fight
Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by derecho(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yea, I watched the fight o...and I pitied my brother.
Enoch3721:
First of all, Joshua is kinda of English and thus are the people that started the whole thing, secondly if it were you won't house transfer you aggression to him and lastly Let me ask u a question,,, U watch the Last Fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by Vixenn(f): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
On the contrary, that anger will be a disadvantage for the Usk guy

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by ablejesus26(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
sotall:
lipsrsealed

This guy will finish Joshua kpatakpata

Na Putin face him go just dey see through out the match undecided
Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by TooMuchStuff: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
AJ go become Putin for one night

1 Like

Re: Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua by obiekunie01: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
AJ SHOULD CANCEL THIS FIGHT.

HE WHO RUN AWAY LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.

IN FACT IT TIME JOSHUA RESIGN FROM BOXING.

BOXING IS NOT HIS CALLING.

HE SHOULD GO INTO GIGOLO WORK - HE WILL STILL MAKE HIS MILLIONS FROM IT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Luis, Pablo Mari And Cedric Soares Sign New Arsenal Deals / Sunday Oliseh Hilariously Congratulates France On Their Victory / 2018 World Cup : African Hopefuls In Russia Profiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.