Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,120 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (21676 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting(photos, Video) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by benjackugo: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
A Nigerian woman has delivered a set of twins after 16 years of marriage, IgbereTV reports.

Family members shared the good news on Facebook few days ago. Her sister, Grace Nwojo Chinyere, wrote;

"Thank you Lord, for blessings my sister with beautiful twins after many years of having the first kid. Who is like unto de glorious in Holiness, faithful in praising doing wonders, the unchangeable God, the I am that I am. I don't know what to give you that will qualify what you have done for us. All am saying is thank you Lord."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=297693269097086&id=100065692442969

Joy Nina Light, wrote;

"After 16 years of waiting upon the Lord, just today the lord answered us by blessing given us a twins(boy /girl). To God b the glory for for this double blessing. Congratulations to you mama EJIMA"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4846839692099636&id=100003209603443

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Congratulations to her!!! I can only imagine what she must have been through in this our type of society

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
I don't like twins oooo I no fit do wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Cyntie55(f): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
My God is not dead, My God is alive.

Congratulations.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Proverbs 23:18 Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off.

Romans 15:4 For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope

If you here going through toff time... Never loose hope buddy... God will settle you!!

Congratulations Maam

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cyntie55:
My God is not dead, My God is alive.
Congratulations.

zobby234:
God can be trusted in all situations

BigDawsNet:

Romans 15:4 For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope

If you here going through toff time... Never loose hope buddy... God will settle you!!

Congratulations Maam

Please y'all should beg him. Even if he won't come through for Nigeria as a country or for Leah Shuabu the little girl who refused to denounce him... Atleast let him come through for his children in southern Kaduna. Those guys have been praying for the past ten years yet they keep dying in droves. Beg him please.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Congrats to her and the fam
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Correction: Nigerian lady 'purchases' twins after 16 years of saving!

....our mumu never finish?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wow. Congrats. I claim my own triplets ijn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by specialmati(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Glory be to God
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Toxay(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Great news, but it's important that people give due credit to assisted reproduction technology so that others in that situation can seek similar help rather than keep waiting on God

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by zobby234: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
God can be trusted in all situations
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by awoniyi1236(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
cheesy I’m using them as a point of contact to anyone looking upto God for the fruit of the womb. God will answer their prayers IJN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Arolejnr1: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
The wonders
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Congratulations. Best set of Twins(A boy & a girl) I had my Twins in my late 20’s I didn’t know what God did for me. When you see us we’re like siblings including my wife. They’ll be 10 this year!

May God almighty strengthen you & your husband physically,financially and In all ways to take good care of them.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Imagine getting married at 35 or 40, and waiting for like 15 years. God help us. The Islamic way of marrying early is very right, marry early if you love her and you can, and if you both are mature both physically and mentally.

Getting pregnancy close to menopause usually leads to deformed babies like down syndrome and miscarriages.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
posty56:
idiot,who wan pregnant old cargo like you
lalasticlala,seun please ban him for me for disobeying rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by adecz: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hope it ain't Made in Aba twins

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Congratulations Maam
BigDawsNet:

Congratulations Maam

Whenever I see this fonts na Righteousness guy the come my mind

Congratulations to the family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
posty56:
idiot,who wan pregnant old cargo like you
small small na, she's not old cargo, she's an old hag.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by nedubrazil111(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Great news, but it's important that people give due credit to assisted reproduction technology so that others in that situation can seek similar help rather than keep waiting on God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by surrogatesng: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
It might be IVF.A lot of people are doing it.To know more about IVF and surrogacy visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Preacherrr(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE, BUT YOU ARE NOT. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, LEAVE THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM ALONE. IF NOT FOR SATAN AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU THIS WORLD WOULD NOT BE AS TERRIBLE AS IT IS TODAY, AND THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO BEG GOD LIKE YOU SUGGESTED.
DropsMic:

Please y'all should beg him. Even if he won't come through for Nigeria as a country or for Leah Shuabu the little girl who refused to denounce him... Atleast let him come through for his children in southern Kaduna. Those guys have been praying for the past ten years yet they keep dying in droves. Beg him please.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Lama70(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
lalasticlala,seun please ban him for me for disobeying rule 2

Why are you harassing my queen for saying what she doesn't like?
Don't mind him ojare, Queen Iyaegbe of NL.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Ropostic120(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
God is still doing wonders. If it is prayers of faith by the couples or other men of God that did this or the couple went abroad to do IVF or so, it is still a miracle.No be everyone wey dey do IVF dey get positive results ooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by kingjessy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Congratulations MoMA. So happy for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo / The Story Of Madam Koi Koi / When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.