Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (21696 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting(photos, Video) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lama70:

Why are you harassing my queen for saying what she doesn't like?
Don't mind him ojare, Queen Iyaegbe of NL.
I did not look for his trouble,he just came to insult me
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Mimipowers: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
6 months newly used *IPhone 12 pro max* for sale/swap (Outright sale : 500K) (to swap with Iphone 11 pro/max *180k-230k* ,
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by WBworldwide: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Miracle or Life ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Igbo Lady again.
Please, IGBO Ladies that are interested in getting married to men should do so promptly.
Since marriage is one of your lifetime dreams, ensure you do it before u clock 25.
Even if it's the option of 2nd wife, provided your happiness won't traded.
Women rapidly decline from 26..
I'm speaking from what I experience at work. Finally, Congratulations Madam.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Papichulostunne(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
benjackugo:
A Nigerian woman has delivered a set of twins after 16 years of marriage, IgbereTV reports.

Family members shared the good news on Facebook few days ago. Her sister, Grace Nwojo Chinyere, wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=297693269097086&id=100065692442969

Joy Nina Light, wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4846839692099636&id=100003209603443

Thank you God Almighty.. Your grace abounds with us. With faith I tap grace from her testimony. My breakthrough is on the way in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Gamesmart: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cyntie55:
My God is not dead, My God is alive.

Congratulations.

Yes, not dead.

He is alive in a coma.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by cuba62(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
IVF guys, food don do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by princejones(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
There is nothing God cannot do, what God can't do doesn't exist. All glory to God
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't like twins oooo I no fit do wahala.
You'll have triplets
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Preacherrr:
YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE, BUT YOU ARE NOT. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, LEAVE THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM ALONE. IF NOT FOR SATAN AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU THIS WORLD WOULD NOT BE AS TERRIBLE AS IT IS TODAY, AND THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO BEG GOD LIKE YOU SUGGESTED.

See as yiu dey foam for mouth because of simple request wey i ask..

I guess God and Satan is punishing Nigeria - the most religious country in the world - because of people like me who ask questions..
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by abbey621(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
cuba62:
IVF guys, food don do.

Even IVF dey fail 50% of the time, na only God's grace sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
after making sure that no twin babies were snatched in the area, then there is no other option than to praise FERTILITY TREATMENT for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
princejones:
There is nothing God cannot do, what God can't do doesn't exist. All glory to God
Except come through for those in Southern kaduna eho lray6to him everyday because they are tired of dying
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Emmaxmusic(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
God is ever faithful
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ak22(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Oogway: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
As a doctor, following her prolonged period of sub fertility, the children not being identical, I can almost certainly say it was “Assisted reproductive technology” Please ladies and parents when thanking God for answering your prayers give credit to the doctors who assisted, and when people ask tell them how you did it so they can go get solution for themselves too. Don’t hoard that information. Help people spread the good news, no one would beat you and it won’t make your babies any less of a child.

Anyone who understands how A. R. T works knows that when you see prolonged period of sub fertility with a resulting multiple gestation (more than one foetus) there’s an almost certain chance it was assisted. Multiple eggs are fertilized to increase the odds of success. Try the thank the doctors and give other subfertile couples update

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by leye4u: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Toxay:
Great news, but it's important that people give due credit to assisted reproduction technology so that others in that situation can seek similar help rather than keep waiting on God
Go and ask even the so call technology(IVF) fails .....no be automatic.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Omini247: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
IYAEBE TROLL
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
We thank God who made the IVF work.

If you can have sex and conceive with ease, you don't know how blessed you are.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
IVF angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oogway:
As a doctor, following her prolonged period of sub fertility, the children not being identical, I can almost certainly say it was “Assisted reproductive technology” Please ladies and parents when thanking God for answering your prayers give credit to the doctors who assisted, and when people ask tell them how you did it so they can go get solution for themselves too. Don’t hoard that information. Help people spread the good news, no one would beat you and it won’t make your babies any less of a child.

Anyone who understands how A. R. T works knows that when you see prolonged period of sub fertility with a resulting multiple gestation (more than one foetus) there’s an almost certain chance it was assisted. Multiple eggs are fertilized to increase the odds of success. Try the thank the doctors and give other subfertile couples update

As a physiologist, I second this comment.

Too many ignorant Nigerians. If it failed, they'll say IVF failed. If it works, they'll praise god.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Aww, I want triplets wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Emdebby2: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nothing is impossible with God.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Lama70(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
I did not look for his trouble,he just came to insult me

Forget him and move on. You should be worried if people don't talk you the way they do.
Don't you know you have become an item on NL?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lama70:

Forget him and move on. You should be worried if people don't talk you the way they do.
Don't you know you have become an item on NL?
I’m not bothered sef just feel like been responsible for his ban so that he will fear me henceforth.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ButterBurger: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
A Miracle
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Saint1960: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yet some will say there’s no God
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
I’m not bothered sef just feel like been responsible for his ban so that he will fear me henceforth.

He will fear you bcus of ban? sad
You sef dey take style mumu yourself sometimes undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Faani: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wow, congratulations to her!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
posty56:
idiot,who wan pregnant old cargo like you
I wonder why she will say so or maybe she just dey catch cruise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State / AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo / Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.