Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (21695 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting(photos, Video) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Toxay(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
leye4u:

Go and ask even the so call technology(IVF) fails .....no be automatic.

Yes but what does that even imply?
Cos your prayer alone will not do the trick

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Thinktwice247: 12:32am On Mar 24, 2022
It is the lord's doings, and it's marvelous!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:01am On Mar 24, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Wow. Congrats. I claim my own triplets ijn
save up for IVF
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:15am On Mar 24, 2022
DropsMic:

Please y'all should beg him. Even if he won't come through for Nigeria as a country or for Leah Shuabu the little girl who refused to denounce him... Atleast let him come through for his children in southern Kaduna. Those guys have been praying for the past ten years yet they keep dying in droves. Beg him please.

Buddy, prayer is important but not everything require praying..

People in Kaduna and northern part of the country hav been doing that for decades... nothing is happening...
We only need common sense

Tell me, what if we pray for God to stop the killing...and some leaders went behind to supply this gunmen guns and money again... Is dere sense in dat?.
. Is just like whining God

Here in the states.. 80% don't to to church and I can tell you... We don't have terrorists here...apart from young brainwashed people who have access to guns... But still...we don't have terrorists killing people like fowls here because everything is in place...

Just search the world bomb, or terrorists on ur webpage.... You may receive a knock on ur door from federal agents...

So if nigeria is ready to stop the killing...they will

People who are not safe should leave the place now...
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by effort1: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
My God is not dead, My God is alive.

Congratulations.

It's most probably IVF
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by effort1: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Imagine getting married at 35 or 40, and waiting for like 15 years. God help us. The Islamic way of marrying early is very right, marry early if you love her and you can, and if you both are mature both physically and mentally.

Getting pregnancy close to menopause usually leads to deformed babies like down syndrome and miscarriages, befbeca the eggs are old.

Those 9 year old girls they marry in Islam, are they mentally mature? No?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2022
effort1:

Those 9 year old girls they marry in Islam, are they mentally mature? No?
Islam preaches early marriage as far you are physically and mentally mature, and you can.

It's just like saying christainity is against taking hard drugs, then someone comes here saying those christains in the south taking the mpurumiri
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by effort1: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Islam preaches early marriage as far you are physically and mentally mature, and you can.

It's just like saying christainity is against taking hard drugs, then someone comes here saying those christains in the south taking the mpurumiri

But you see imams blessing the marriage of old men to 9 year old girls, girls that aren't mature. Even Mohammed, founder of Islam married a 9 year old girl.

Have you seen pastors approving the use of mpurumiri before?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2022
effort1:

But you see imams blessing the marriage of old men to 9 year old girls, girls that aren't mature. Even Mohammed, founder of Islam married a 9 year old girl.

Have you seen pastors approving the use of mpurumiri before?
Should I show you videos of pastors and Catholic priest blessing gay marriages, should I show name some pastors married to more than 1 wives. Should I share you link where a pastor was caught hiding marijuana in church, didn't he approve it indirectly.

The prophet married a 9 year old girl with what calendar, or you think the only calendar is the Gregorian calendar, you guy think 9 year old in Gregorian calendar is the same with a 9 year old in Chinese or other calendar. Gregorian calendar is even a newer calendar, the prophet existed about 1500 years ago, and a year then is about 700 days. So calculate how old a nine year old would be in your calendar
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2022
nedubrazil111:
Great news, but it's important that people give due credit to assisted reproduction technology so that others in that situation can seek similar help rather than keep waiting on God

These days there are many ways to assist people get pregnant. It's not just IVF. There's the herbal method, medical treatment, etc. But some of you are ready to sing IVF.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by effort1: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Should I show you videos of pastors and Catholic priest blessing gay marriages, should I show name some pastors married to more than 1 wives. Should I share you link where a pastor was caught hiding marijuana in church, didn't he approve it indirectly.

The prophet married a 9 year old girl with what calendar, or you think the only calendar is the Gregorian calendar, you guy think 9 year old in Gregorian calendar is the same with a 9 year old in Chinese or other calendar. Gregorian calendar is even a newer calendar, the prophet existed about 1500 years ago, and a year then is about 700 days. So calculate how old a nine year old would be in your calendar

Yes, there are things like that, but not all Christians support that rubbish. And not all pastors support it too.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Alexprech: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Correction: Nigerian lady 'purchases' twins after 16 years of saving!

....our mumu never finish?
even though....u know quite well that it's not easy
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nikkyfash: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
To all women waiting on God, your time has come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says / Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State / AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.