Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Barbing Job And Become A Boss Or Study Abroad (self Sponsor) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Barbing Job And Become A Boss Or Study Abroad (self Sponsor) (254 Views)

Cheapest Way To Migrate To Canada Through Work Or Study Visa / UK Care Giver OR Study Visa? / Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barbing Job And Become A Boss Or Study Abroad (self Sponsor) by Ewroghene1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Currently need lifetime advice (I'm in a confused situation)
I love Barbing as job,as a career and it feeds me well even without owning a shop,and savings. I believe I'm doing well with Barbing.
Also have dreams of studying abroad but I shall sponsor my self(electrical engineering)
Now with the kind of war between Ukraine, Russia and US, I feel no where is safe base on ww3 stuff.
With my type of atmosphere in Barbing I do not know what to do because If I remain here in no time I would own my shop and become my own Boss and start life fully.
Then schooling abroad shall make me a Graduate and explore other countries like Canada or UK.
I'm asking for your opinions not to make the lower benefit of my expectations
Barbing can still take me the world.
And can I be able to make use of part-time job base on heavy school assignment
Help oh.....
Re: Barbing Job And Become A Boss Or Study Abroad (self Sponsor) by Fantasticcc: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2022
If you have enough money for studies, School abroad..But make sure is a good country with low unemployment rate

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Certificate / Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Nnewi In 2022 / Nawa For Nigeria Airflight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.