Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Guys Are Disturbing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Disturbing Me (3700 Views)

People Are Disturbing Me To Get Married / Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by aikmamah1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2007
let us not eat this girl raw, she is just 16 and possibly beaultiful.Comon girls u were once 16 and u know what is like, guy (let me call them scavengers) will all be hovering round u like bees over honey, coupled with the fact that your "abuna" go dey scrath u real good then, it s time to experiment. most of u ladies(with all due respect) lost their verginity on or before 13yrs, some 12, but this little girl has held hers for 16 good years now she is confused and all u folks can tell her is open your legs to them all, is that what u will tell your 16 years old sis? meeeen! what is this world turning to eh?

@poster

most of those guys do not mean well for u, all they want is the road to your "kon ko below" and once they pass through that raod believe me, the will be done with u, so now what do u do? i want to believe you're yet to enter the high institution, i fell that ought to be the formost in your mind, then also watch the kind of dress u put on some of those cloth that reveal so much of u can really can on guys who mean no well for u , also watch the kind of friends u keep don't hestitate to push away any friend whose principles and way of life do not conform to urs be him male or female, regardless the years of friendship,(chose your friend don't let them chose u)
as to wether to date all the guys? no! as to wether to keep them all as friend, no problem but be careful, as to whether u need someone now to date? no wahala, as to wether u need sex in your dating/relationship now? NO! so what do u do? find one among them and get closer to (don't get me wrong) but make sure u don't sleep with him untill
1 your of age
2 he has proven to be some one to rely on

for now just dey endure am they go, i know say e dey scratch well well , but just dey endure they go. na beg i dey beg u, so that u go fit do your parents proud, ALL THE BEST
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by mrofficial(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2007
pick me pick me, i am the best of them. Abeg na advice make una give, no be "this is stupid" matter. ho of 15 years dey everywhere. This is normal, when she was 5 years guys did not disturb her, and now you saw what she wrote saying, "Date them all or pick one"
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by adekennis(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2007
Ohhh eyaaa well, this is my advice for you, hunmmm
you can take shit rub your body i hope this can also chase them away.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by moondust(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2007
date all of them joo
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by osereka(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2007
if you get boobs
I MEAN BIG BOOBS THEN YOU ARE FOR ME
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by Pamperme: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2007
Disturb them too naw cool alagbere tongue
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by ohwofasa(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2007
na lie u de lie,y only u?
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by Shandy18(f): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2007
Choose one and fashy others smiley
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by dandagreat(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2007
You can chase them away by acting like an slowpoke, grin
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by oracle99: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
[b][/b],,,,,,@ poster
U COULD TRY F-ING EACH ONE OF THE GUYS FIRST, BUT REMEBER NA U YANSH GO PAIN AFTER THE SHOW OH!!!!!!!!!!
THE ORACLE99 HAS SPOKEN
FINITO
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by ochiaha1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2007
wikky, you've got to be careful so as not to destroy your future.If you get pregnant by any of this men,they might refuse to accept the pregnancy(some men are like bees looking for nectar and hop from one flower they are finished with to the next flower that is still filled with nectar), you could also drop out of school because of this.

I will advise you to join positive youth organisations like, "zip up-say no to sex" ;get a mentor,someone you admire or who you feel is an achiever to give you a sense of direction in life.

Goodluck smiley smiley
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by omoge25(f): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2007
Shandy18:

Choose one and fashy others smiley

exactly
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2007
grin grin cheesy cheesy u must ne agbani ooooooh,only u , but i fink u need to be a player but am available you can play me, grin grin grin
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by Macgreat(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2007
Ok. . .wat help do u need?
U dey complain while dat is the dream of some girls.
Anywayz sha IM me i go give a very good strategy to deal with 'em
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by yimiton(f): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2007
Don't do any such silly thing. Take your time to grow up and make a good choice. You're still very young emotionally and age wise, don't destroy yourself and your innocence. You may want to talk to your mother about it. If your girl friends are wild, stay away from them, they won't make the best confidants.
Take care and be good.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by ikayy(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2007
You did not even state if you have feelings for them.Apparently not.I think you should concentrate more in making friends that would add value to your life rather than a relationship.

When the time is right, you will get a nice guy by your side, one who would cherish you, not just trying to get into ya panties.Think of your future when making certain decisions pertaining to guys.Guys can be Dangerous.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by StephenP(m): 4:19am On Aug 25, 2007
Can we not take this any further because I hate it when peeps know what they s'posed to do but they try to get others involved unnecesarrily. No offences please,
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by ssRhino: 4:22am On Aug 25, 2007
I beg date them all jare, infact, the person wey stop you from dating them, na okada man go slap am, yeye pikin
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by Nella(f): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2007
Give me a break!!!!!!
wat's our bussiness here?? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by iyaaje(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2007
abeg make we hear word,se na those agbero{touts}and area boys wey dey come toast you,you dey complaining for here like say na beta pple dey disturb you,if ramsey noah,rmd,segun arinze,zack orji,2 face,not to talk of me come toast you wetn your for do?you go carry your noise go world court,abeg mai shonu.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by Beebsyn(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2007
@ iya aje mainly reading ur text i no u r a kind of bad person. instead of U 2giv d chick a piece of advice, u r there wastin ur tyme and energy postin an insulted words. learn 2b a good person.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by Beebsyn(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2007
@ iya aje mainly reading ur text i no u r a kind of bad person. instead of U 2giv d chick a piece of advice, u r there wastin ur tyme and energy postin an insulted words. learn 2b a good person.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by mamaput(f): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2007
My dear girl just squeeze your face in a bad way when you step out of the house. You know the kind of talk to me and i will beat you look. .
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by mamaput(f): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2007
As long as you do not know what to do , you are not ready for a boyfriend
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by Nella(f): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2007
mamaput:

As long as you do not know what to do , you are not ready for a boyfriend

u got a point
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by sinaoye(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2007
dont encourage them. there a lot if perverts out there.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by saucekid(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2007
hasbi_kk:

easy baby please send me your no. let me disturb u

@ hasbi, why are you disturbing easy

@ easy, no mind this guy at all
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by hart: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2007
Don't be rude to the guys who are just after ur body for the moment. I beleive u still have alot to learn when it's comes to relationship.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by bebe2007(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2007
Lots of guys are after me!!!! na wa o! who for dey after you before?? na babes you want

You are sixteen sweetheart, i do not expect this kind of question from you. You should have finished your secondary school or even be in your first year in uni by now. I expect you to be smart. Not coming online to ask a dumb question. Sixteen year olds out there these days are smarter than this. You have friends, whom i believe are going through the same thing. You guys should talk about it and laugh. Do not take them seriously at all cuz they have nothing to offer you but SEX. A boyfriend should be the last thing on your mind now. You should focus more on your education. What you want to study etc. Men will always come, ignore them till you are old enough to handle them. They would want to buy you the world, tempting babes! but remember a gift from the devil comes with a price. Its never an enjoyable one. Be cautious, do not get carried away by all the flashy stuff, be well grounded. Talk to your folks or older siblings ok.
All the best.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by nana(f): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2007
bebe2007:

Lots of guys are after me!!!! na wa o! who for dey after you before?? na babes you want

You are sixteen sweetheart, i do not expect this kind of question from you. You should have finished your secondary school or even be in your first year in uni by now. I expect you to be smart. Not coming online to ask a dumb question. Sixteen year olds out there these days are smarter than this. You have friends, whom i believe are going through the same thing. You guys should talk about it and laugh. Do not take them seriously at all because they have nothing to offer you but SEX. A boyfriend should be the last thing on your mind now. You should focus more on your education. What you want to study etc. Men will always come, ignore them till you are old enough to handle them. They would want to buy you the world, tempting babes! but remember a gift from the devil comes with a price. Its never an enjoyable one. Be cautious, do not get carried away by all the flashy stuff, be well grounded. Talk to your folks or older siblings ok.
All the best.
Word!
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by bigAnt: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2007
firstly i hope its not a guy that is posting this for people to respond to this?
Secondly if i were to advise you galfriend i would encourage you to forget about boyz for now and concentrate on your studies, perhaps you could get into the university first and then by then you wld be much more matured to know what you want, cause you sound as if you are still a teenager.
All the best.
Cheers.
Re: Guys Are Disturbing Me by seuniyanda: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2007
wikky, as your name implies you are weak, then date all of them, in fact i am interested. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: What Makes A Guy Extremely Hot? / Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Lazy And Proud!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.