Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,525 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials (4774 Views)

Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Foluke Mudashiru Is Dead (Former Lagos First Lady) / Former Lagos Governor Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Buys 3 Planes For 40 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by Rooneyboy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2011
after four good years, they suddenly remember the man called tinubu
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by Delafruita(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
I wonder why GEJ doesnt want to concentrate on more important things.the EFCC and ICPC have done all sort of investigation of which none yielded any result.as for the 16 foreign accounts,asiwaju has never denied owning foreign accounts.his foreign accounts were a subject of a money laundering investigation by the FBI some years ago(even before he became a senator in IBB's jamboree).a thourough investigation was done and asiwaju was cleared of any wrongdoing.the CCB only wants to know if asiwaju maintained those accounts while in office.
Honestly,i am tired of this incessant demonisation of asiwaju.people call him unprintable names which make wonder if they actually have adequate information about his time in power.asiwaju was the only AD governor from 2003-2007.it was the mission of general "i dey laff o" to seize lagos for the PDP and this led to all manner of efforts to frustrate siwaju's government.first he denied lagos indepent use of the IPPs,rather insisting they be added to the national grid,next he refused to refund lagos for work done on federal roads and later through adeseye ogunlewe stopped lagos from repairing or working on any federal roads,when all that failed to deter the asiwaju,he illegally witheld tha allocation of lagos for close to three years.does anyone realise how difficult it to pay the largest state workforce in nigeria without allocation and at the same time still been able to embark on capital projects?have people suddenly forgotten the legal tussle between lagos state government and the federal government over the illegal witholding of the allocation even after the national assembly attested to the fact that lagos followed all constituional provisions to create new local governments?the spreme court eventually ruled in favour of lagos but general "i dey laff o" defied the courts and still witheld the allocation.i can only imagine the situation asiwaju was in.but despite all odds,he proved himself a man of intelligence by seeking ways to increase the IGR from a paltry less that 2billion to over 7billion.many seem to have forgotten that the blueprint for the newface of lagos was created by asiwaju and he laid the foundation for most of the things fashola is completing or implementing.success has no definite definition and if some people can tag GEJ a success for been able to ensure absence of queues at filling stations diuring xmas,then asiwaju scored an A1 for been able to keep lagos going without allocation.it is also imperative to add that the withheld allocation was eventually released to fashola by yar'adua and this accounted for so much been achieved by BRF.it would therefore be unfair to compare the term of asiwaju to BRF.fashola is reaping the benefits of the foundation asiwaju laid and therefore asiwaju should also deserve glory in fashola's achievements.

lets assume asiwaju is eventually pronounced guilty as having been a corrupt leader.nigeria is a corrupt nation with corrupt leaders,however, if one of those leaders decides to use his loot to create a TV/radio station where many people are employed,how can i complain.if one leader decides to buy an airline which creates lots of jobs,how can i complain.if one leader decides to spend his loot to put the right people in office,how can i complain.ask the 20000 youths employed into the osun state workfoce,ask the 10000 in ekiti,ask the common man in edo,lagos if their lives are not the better because of the activities of one "thief".when asiwaju went against all popular opinion to impose fashola on lagosians,many of us complained,now we have eaten our words and now thank asiwaju for been a "godfather".mao zedong was a brutal leader but china is better for it today,singapore is where it is today because one man chose to think outside the box,ghana is where it is because rawlings chose to take the difficult decision of shedding blood.nigeria is where it is because out corrupt leaders have decided to spend their loot on aircrafts and mansions.if one leader then decides use his own loot to better my lot directly/indirectly,i have no apologies for loving him.infact i pray he pumps more of his loot to liberate my home state of kwara from the charlatans who have gripped it.if asiwaju gains from his activities politically,financially or otherwise,i dont begrudge him.so long as his activities better my lot,i remain grateful to him unappologetically
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by djustice: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
GEJ can do nothing to Asiwaju. Asiwaju put him in Aso Rock. If he is not careful, Asiwaju will remove him from there. Agreement is agreement. He agreed to leave Asiwaju alone if Asiwaju gave him South West. If he bites the fingers that feed him,

Asiwaju, maa jo lo moun w'ehin ree, oko Obasanjo, maa jo lo moun w'ehin ree,

Asiwaju is not the first to eat from his state. It is where a man works that he eats. Let them do their worst. It will come to nothing. Asiwaju owns the whole judiciary, police, presidency, army, boko haram, every everything. That is how they will be making mouth. Ribadu made more mouth than them, he ended up with Asiwaju. Can you see that Farida Waziri has chopped her own cleverly and is keeping quiet?? that is the power of Asiwaju, the power of money, owo, kudi, ego talking.

By the time code of conduct eat their own, they too will keep quiet. Trial ko, trail ni, awon oponu, ojuorolari.
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by ak47mann(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2011
djustice:

GEJ can do nothing to Asiwaju. Asiwaju put him in Aso Rock. If he is not careful, Asiwaju will remove him from there. Agreement is agreement. He agreed to leave Asiwaju alone if Asiwaju gave him South West. If he bites the fingers that feed him,

Asiwaju, maa jo lo moun w'ehin ree, oko Obasanjo, maa jo lo moun w'ehin ree,

Asiwaju is not the first to eat from his state. It is where a man works that he eats. Let them do their worst. It will come to nothing. Asiwaju owns the whole judiciary, police, presidency, army, boko haram, every everything. That is how they will be making mouth. Ribadu made more mouth than them, he ended up with Asiwaju. Can you see that Farida Waziri has chopped her own cleverly and is keeping quiet?? that is the power of Asiwaju, the power of money, owo, kudi, ego talking.

By the time code of conduct eat their own, they too will keep quiet. Trial ko, trail ni, awon oponu, ojuorolari.

Mr man if GEJ want to jail him what can he do tell me? wake up man nobody can touch the power of incumbent, in us obama show them republicans who runs the country if Jonathan really want to deal with him is very easy for him, tinumbu can never try to fight the federal might his money is not even enough for it even dancote the riches black man in the world cant even try the federal might.
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by phemmyutd(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2011
GEJ is just a useless man that has no focus. Why is it that he always go after his opposition. Recall that at nigeria @ 50 bomb blast, the first person arrested was the campaign chairman of IBB, so now that asiwaju have won all the south west from them, its time to arrest him too. Is he (GEJ) an innocent man? Use how many billions of naira to celebrate nigeria @50? How many billions of naira to do handing over on may 29?. Obasanjo is sitting comfortably enjoying his loots without any problem, simply because he is his godfather. I am strongly believed that their is nothing good that can come out of that stupid pretendant president
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by nduchucks: 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
Eko-Ile:

That sounds very sad and unfortunate because I did not assert such ridiculous nonsense, stating that this is another waste of time and resources as I stated emanated from the fact that our justice system is too lousy and the folks involved are too incompetent to purvey any kind of meaningful outcome as we've seen decades after decades since our independence.

This has nothing to do with Tinubu and the fact that you quickly attributed my response to Tinubu and me defending Tinubu remains an obvious reflection of your own intellectual prejudice and biased state of mind.

Continue to decieve yourself. I wonder why we did not hear such a statement from you when EFCC was going after Bankole. Your response is actually quite childish. olodo
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by aljharem3: 1:06am On Jul 05, 2011
phemmyutd:

GEJ is just a useless man that has no focus. Why is it that he always go after his opposition. Recall that at nigeria @ 50 bomb blast, the first person arrested was the campaign chairman of IBB, so now that asiwaju have won all the south west from them, its time to arrest him too. Is he (GEJ) an innocent man? Use how many billions of naira to celebrate nigeria @50? How many billions of naira to do handing over on may 29?. Obasanjo is sitting comfortably enjoying his loots without any problem, simply because he is his godfather. I am strongly believed that their is nothing good that can come out of that silly pretendant president

true talk but now he is our president and he can not be arrested

thanks to all ur votes
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by EkoIle1: 1:31am On Jul 05, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Continue to decieve yourself. I wonder why we did not hear such a statement from you when EFCC was going after Bankole. Your response is actually quite childish. olodo

Same goes for Bankole, I really don't care. I'm glad you mentioned Bankole. Where is Bankole today? Didn't the man just lashed back that you can not do anything to him based on some laws set in place by the same crooked and incompetent people to protect people like Bankole himself? Why haven't the EFCC or your government challenged his claim?

Dude, sounds like you are the one fooling yourself. Hate and prejudice like yours is one of the reasons why we're so messed up, your problem lies with A, but you are here dragging it out with B

I just don't know why you keep running your mouth, Tinubu is obviously the least of your problem, the fact that you have many crooks and criminals walking free because of our lousy and corrupt judicial system really should be your main worries, not the folks they parade in and out of EFCC jails and offices.

EFCC ko, XYZ ni,
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by nduchucks: 1:50am On Jul 05, 2011
Eko Ile:

The fact that you have many crooks and criminals walking free because of our lousy and corrupt judicial system really should be your main worries, not the folks they parade in and out of EFCC jails and offices.

I agree with the bolded. What would you suggest as a potential solution to this problem? I'm all ears and please don't me intimidated by my directness and respond with the usual unhelpful rants opinion. You come across as a learned person, so please do not shy away from the question - there is nothing wrong with being part of the solution. I patiently await your wisdom.
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by Tunmi(f): 2:29am On Jul 05, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I agree with the bolded. What would you suggest as a potential solution to this problem? I'm all ears and please don't me intimidated by my directness and respond with the usual unhelpful rants opinion. You come across as a learned person, so please do not shy away from the question - there is nothing wrong with being part of the solution. I patiently await your wisdom.

How about a system of checks and balances, so that no one branch of government, on the federal or the local group, is too powerful to face the law. (This is from what Bankole says). I think we have a strong group of people who can implement those laws in a court of law. So, if our legislators (I laugh) can fix those laws and implement laws that allow checks and balances (this is hoping our legislators know how to write laws--law school, universities, legal expertise, anything impressive really), then I think we might be a bit better off.

Cause it is sad when someone is above the law. Again with the comparison, but even former US president Clinton had to face the law.
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by temmytanny(m): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2011
success4:

Oloyinbo, nothing bad if you emend it!

So how do i correct english that has no meaning? Maybe you should
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by Delafruita(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2011
@djustice
you do a great disservice to your username.asiwaju is a man i greatly admire and i can observe you seem to admire him but it is unhealthy to our nation building to have a sentiment such as "it is where a man works that he eats".that is alrite for a businessman but not for an ELECTED office holder.the demigod status you attributed to asiwaju is one that i wish were true but the reality is it isn't.the asiwaju has been able to evade justice for this long because no evidence of wrongdoing has been found against him.not because the agencies have been compromised,but because the asiwaju preempted this scenario while in office and ensured nothing could be traced back to him.we admire him for his ingenuity and more because of the points i highlighted in an ealier post on this thread.asiwaju didn't put jonathan in aso rock,nigerians did.if he decides to waste valuable time pursuing a dead end by trying to pin something on asiwaju,then nigerians know the kind of man he is.i donot mean to potray asiwaju a saint,but i prefer the devil in asiwaju to the saintest saint in the PDP

@ak47mann

my brother,obama knows how the country is run o.ask him,he will tell you he has sleepless nights because of those republicans.you need to understand that the republicans are using every weapon in their armoury to get back into the whitehouse by next elections.they succeeded at the midterm elections and look pretty set to give obama a run for his money.ask clinton who runs the country and he will tell you CONGRESS.ask him who closed down the government in 1995 and he will tell you CONGRESS.ask him why he couldnt eliminte the deficit in 4 years and his answer will be CONGRESS.obama has also had to contend with a hostile congress which seems more determined to ensure his failure than the one newt gengrich led.i hope for his sake that the economy improves,that the employment index improves,that the troops are pulled out of iraq,afghnistan and libya,that the price of gas goes lower,that the republicans fumble by electing a bob dole clone as their candidate,that the american people start to love him again.my first prayer for him was answered when his birth certificate set the record straight,the second when donald "crazy" trump dropped out of the race and i hope the third will be answered.otherwisee its gonna be bye bye obama
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by EkoIle1: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2011
ndu_chucks:

What solutions are you talking about?

Don't worry your head my friend, the folks running the government are the problem, they don't care about Nigeria and they are not honest enough to create solutions that's likely gonna shame and put them in jail? Please get real, there is zero solution in sight as long as we have the same crooked and corrupt elements running Nigeria.

The fact that we voted for and sent back to Aso Rock the same corrupt elements including a very weak and incompetent president on top of  a huge percentage of shallow and ignorant Nigerian electorates means we can not and are not ready to liberate ourselves via the ballot boxes.

And our problems are not limited to the old folks running the country, the young folks and the so called leaders of tomorrow are even worse, they lack basic principles and love for their country, regional and tribal considerations trumps Nigeria.

I shook my head so many times after reading tons of the lousiest unpatriotic reasonings like we voted for GEJ and not the party, GEJ is one of our own, GEJ is sending the presidency back east after his term in office.

Their utterances proved to me that we are doomed and we are not going anywhere anytime soon, we are not even honest brokers and we care less about our own future and country, we are also not capable of effecting anything better than what the crooked people in power are offering us today,

Let's just keep taking the BS till we get off our pathetic a/s/ses and revolt like they did in Egypt or spill blood via the Rawlins system.

I do prefer the Rawlings system with zero apologies.
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by dewaledipo: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2011
Let us come together with a sensible sense of reasoning, we all know for a fact that TInubu is a rogue and a thief, he has siphoned every sector of economy in lagos state.

Confirmed or Unconfirmed, he owns
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Protea Hotel Lagos
3. 3/4 of all mobil filling stations
4. Oando oil and gas
5. Alpha Beta Consulting---------------- Confirmed
6. Plycon Construction Company
7. Lekki Concession Company
8 Hitech Construction

All these are to mention a few. can any of his stupid followers or supporters tell me how many of these companies where there befor Tinubu became the governor of lagos state.
now i see why nigeria has never been able to pull down corruption because we only celebrate the people who got wealthy with public funds.

My conclusion, if his hands are clean let God grant him a speedy final judgement from above but if not, let his end be like that of Jobs days of travail
I have spoken
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by HolyTrader: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2011
Guys, you have to be very sensible and realistic.
So if somebody has lived abroad for many years, and then suddenly gets appointed to a political office (no matter how small - even in a local government) in Nigeria, he will have to close down all his bank accounts. I mean, all the accounts he may have been using for many years. Please say that again! They are wasting their time. They are just chasing shadows instead of fighting the real corruption. If the guy were that bad, OBJ would have nailed him a long time ago. Like him or hate him, there is no proof whatsoever (and a proof is needed in law) to convict BAT. Long live BAT! All the people now praising Fashola were the ones who viciously condemned BAT when he out of nowhere brought Fash into politics. Having said that, I am all for fighting corruption, even giving them capital punishment if possible. But you don’t convict people just because you don’t like them. Proof is needed. I mean physical evidence – not just word of mouth. At least that is what is done in civilized societies.
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by djustice: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2011
dewaledipo:

Let us come together with a sensible sense of reasoning, we all know for a fact that TInubu is a rogue and a thief, he has siphoned every sector of economy in lagos state.

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Protea Hotel Lagos
4. Oando oil and gas
8 Hitech Construction

All these are to mention a few. can any of his silly followers or supporters tell me how many of these companies where there befor Tinubu became the governor of lagos state.
now i see why nigeria has never been able to pull down corruption because we only celebrate the people who got wealthy with public funds.

My conclusion, if his hands are clean let God grant him a speedy final judgement from above but if not, let his end be like that of Jobs days of travail
I have spoken

This shows how little onions you know. Do you know that Plycon is owned by Fashola, the saint, not Asiwaju??

You see, this is how you people just go around trying to distroy the name of a man of timber and caliber. Jealousy is what will kill you.

How many of your family can own something like Oriental Hotel. Asiwaju owns it, so what? Is it your money that he stole to bild it?

Alpha Beta has a right to their money, after all, they ensure that more money is colleted by Lagos State. A workman deserves his wages. You cannot dream of the money colleted by Alpha Beta for Asiwaju. Why is that a problem for you Mind your own business, Mr. Man.

Oando Oil and gas: You will just kill yourself for nothing. Asiwaju invested very wisely, and he now owns something that employs millions of Nigerian youths. How many jobs can you provide for the youths? This jealousy is a terrible thing. It is Asiwaju's fundamental human right to own anything he can buy. What is your problem sef?

Lekki Concession Company (LCC): When Asiwaju was busy planning how to bring development to Lekki, you were busy eating burger in London. Now that the development is coming, you are doing bad belle. Tell me what is wrong with LCC? Is LCC not doing a wonderful road for them in Lekki? Even, they have won award for that road. There is no more go-slow there. How many roads have you completed in your life

Then, there is the one of Oando petrol stations. What kind of reasoning is this. It is obvious to everybody that you don't reason. You said yourself that he owns Oando. If so, how will he not own all the Oando Petrol Stations??

Some people sef, angry angry angry angry

Asiwaju, go on soun jare, ko si ewu legberun ekan!! Ko si ori won nibe!!
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by success4(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2011
temmytanny:

So how do[b] i[/b] correct english that has no meaning? Maybe you should

The sociopath always look for error of others!  grin grin grin
Do justice to those highlighted words and stop being childish again. Love you!!! wink

PS: Mi ni da u si ifesi ree ok.
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2011
Collectively. . . we seem to have an elite group of 'untouchables'

If Tinubu is guilty of misappropriation he should be charged.

Albeit, we reside in a country where even the President's wife has got question marks over her head.
Same way some some were willing to defend Ibori inspite of all evidence.

In an ideal world, would love to see ANY corrupt individual investigated but then guess I got more chance of seeing a unicorn
The citizens should wake up. angry
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by success4(m): 10:59am On Jul 05, 2011
HolyTrader:

Guys, you have to be very sensible and realistic.
I have been living abroad for God knows how many years now. So if I now suddenly get appointed to any office, no matter how small (even in my local government), in Nigeria, I will have to close down all my bank accounts – all the accounts I have using since my student days up till now. Please say that again! They are wasting their time. They are just chasing shadows instead of fighting the real corruption. If the guy were that bad, OBJ would have nailed him a long time ago. Like him or hate him, there is no proof whatsoever (and a proof is needed in law) to convict BAT. Long live BAT! All the people now praising Fashola were the ones who viciously condemned BAT when he out of nowhere brought Fash into politics. Having said that, I am all for fighting corruption, even giving them capital punishment if possible. But you don’t convict people just because you don’t like them. Proof is needed. I mean physical evidence – not just word of mouth. At least that is what is done in civilized societies.

Nice
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by Delafruita(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Dewaledipo

you seem to have impeccable sources but their information is deficient.you didn't include the nation newspapers,TV/radio continental,bellview airlines.
lets start with mobil.asiwaju was a longtime employee of mobil and was high ranking director for a longtime.asiwaju invested in the shares of mobil and if today,he has managed to rise to level where he is the major shareholder,why should i begrudge him?asiwaju has for a longtime been an investor and has laid a solid foundation which could enable him own those companies and more.my post shoulsnt be mistaken as a defence of the sainthood of asiwaju,its only wrong to assume that asiwaju was a lazy man who had nothing till he became governor of lagos.the man was and is still an investor extraordinaire.its possible he helped himself to some deals while in power,its also possible he used his power and influence to create multiple streams of income,my opinion is asiwaju has employed his "loot" in way that is beneficial to lots of people.lets assume asiwaju used his loot to establish alpha beta which collects the taxes on behalf of LASG.the tax is used to perform wonders by fashola so lagosians benefit indirectly from siwaju's loot,also it employs a large number of people who via themselves and their dependent benefit from asiwaju's loot.same goes for all the other companies you listed.am i trying to condone looting of the treasury?NO.but the reality is we live in a corrupt nation with thieves as leaders.if one thief then decides to use his loot to develop the economy,i detest him not.i will only wish other thieving leaders follow his example both economically and financially
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by koyaabj: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2011
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Protea Hotel Lagos
4. Oando oil and gas
8 Hitech Construction
Nigerians we enjoy rumous from any source without confirmation, to start with BAT does not own oriental hotel, the hotel belongs to the chiness investor that owns many industries between lagos & ogun state with the facilitator from ogun state.
Now i hear BAT owns OANDO before the rumous was that Baba-iyabo owns OANDO now its BAT, No single person own 3/4 of mobil petrol stations, also protea hotel according to rumous used to belong to Atiku now it's BAT, At what point did he buy off controlling shares of this companies, Nija people,foi bill has been passed kindly double check before passing false information. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by shoboy9: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2011
After 4years they finally remember he should go to court. The trial will probably last 16years and be a waste of tax payers money at the end.
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by MeandSum: 2:02am On Jul 06, 2011
favouredjb:

@djustice smh,what is all this oriki all about,has he turned into a demigod?

there's nobody too old or too big for God to handle
I'll assume you're speaking from experience? can you tell me the last time this god of yours handled something in Nigerians favor?
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by MeandSum: 2:05am On Jul 06, 2011
dewaledipo:

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Protea Hotel Lagos
4. Oando oil and gas
8 Hitech Construction

All these are to mention a few. can any of his silly followers or supporters tell me how many of these companies where there befor Tinubu became the governor of lagos state.

I have spoken

Who are the "we" in your "we all know" in the above statement?
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by dewaledipo: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2011
I dont know for u o. If u are still blinded by the lies that you have been told then its left to you to continue to grope in darkness MEandSum but as for me i know fully well that there is a massive daylight between his 8 years and Fasholas four years. When you say this, people say that he has all these plans outlayed for Fashola which brings me to ask an all important question " If we never had Fashola, and we had another Tinubu incarnate, would all these so called plans come to life?" angry angry angry angry
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by MeandSum: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
dewaledipo:

I dont know for u o. If u are still blinded by the lies that you have been told then its left to you to continue to grope in darkness MEandSum but as for me i know fully well that there is a massive daylight between his 8 years and Fasholas four years. When you say this, people say that he has all these plans outlayed for Fashola which brings me to ask an all important question " If we never had Fashola, and we had another Tinubu incarnate, would all these so called plans come to life?" angry angry angry angry

That is exactly why I asked you. Just substantiate your claims. it is as easy as that.

You just don't come here and call someone a thief because you think they are thief and want us to just trust you on that.
Someone once told us you were fired for embezzlement. I think it is true and we all know it is true.
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by dayokanu(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
In 2003 We were told Obasanjo owns OANDO thats its an acronym for Olusegun and Obasanjo now its Tinubu who owns it
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by dewaledipo: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2011
That is exactly why I asked you. Just substantiate your claims. it is as easy as that.

You just don't come here and call someone a thief because you think they are thief and want us to just trust you on that.
Someone once told us you were fired for embezzlement. I think it is true and we all know it is true.

Meandsum or woteva ur name is, i know ur type, when you do not have facts, u turn to insult, it is u that was fired for embezzlement because i don't know u from Adams and u ave the guts to say rubbish. people like you should not have been on this site because you talk as if all you do is worship the grounds Tinunbu walked on. Is it that you do not understand English? the beginning of the listing says that "Confirmed or Unconfirmed" does that not show you that the sensible person postin g this made it clear that he is not sure or didn't u see the confirmed word in front of Alpha Beta Consulting? If you feel that u can just come here and insult people think again because i will not bring myself to your pathetic level. You and your invisible rumor mongers are sick in the head. Say wot you have to say on a topic and stop saying what you don't know. Do you even know whether i run my own org from inception? do you know whether am just a business man that is just a concerned lagosian? Be warned
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by MeandSum: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2011
dewaledipo:

Meandsum or woteva your name is, i know your type, when you do not have facts, u turn to insult, it is u that was fired for embezzlement because i don't know u from Adams and u ave the guts to say rubbish. people like you should not have been on this site because you talk as if all you do is worship the grounds Tinunbu walked on. Is it that you do not understand English? the beginning of the listing says that "Confirmed or Unconfirmed" does that not show you that the sensible person postin g this made it clear that he is not sure or didn't u see the confirmed word in front of Alpha Beta Consulting? If you feel that u can just come here and insult people think again because i will not bring myself to your pathetic level. You and your invisible rumor mongers are sick in the head. Say wot you have to say on a topic and stop saying what you don't know. Do you even know whether i run my own org from inception? do you know whether am just a business man that is just a concerned lagosian? Be warned

Life, isn't it funny? now you are calling my claims baseless just so people would stop suspecting you.

I stand by my claim that you were fired for embezzlement. I can prove that. If you don't like it , please sue me.
I can understand you are angry, but fact is fact. Your reputation precedes you.

Talking about confirmed and unconfirmed, can you remind us, how many out of the 8 ventures you listed were marked confirmed? 1 out of 8 and you still went ahead and listed the rest just for fun.
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by favouredjb(f): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2011
MeandSum:

I'll assume you're speaking from experience? can you tell me the last time this god of yours handled something in Nigerians favor?

and ur point is?
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by dewaledipo: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2011
I now know dat u are just a loud mouthed fool so woteva u say wont make any meaning to me anymore. U wanna pick up a fight, go ahead and punch the transformer fuse box in ur street or better still hug it. I have better things to do in my life than to be a sycophant and a fool that talks without reasoning. Henceforth I wont reply you anymore
Re: Former Lagos State Governor Faces Final Trials by seanet02: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2011
dewaledipo:

I now know dat u are just a loud mouthed fool so woteva u say wont make any meaning to me anymore. U wanna pick up a fight, go ahead and punch the transformer fuse box in your street or better still hug it. I have better things to do in my life than to be a sycophant and a fool that talks without reasoning. Henceforth I wont reply you anymore
Ediioooooot! Of what use is all the hogwash you are spewing on us? You are Retarded?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Suitable Statue For Ojukwu In Enugu (picture Sample) 300 Meters High. / Why Sambo Dasuki Will Never Allow Buhari To Rule Nigeria / Over 300 Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.