Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt (3551 Views)

Nigeian In Diaspora Set To Raise $150m For Peter Obi / FACT CHECK: Claim That Anambra’s Debt Profile Is Over N200bn Is FALSE / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by stevnwigw1: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
All hail Anambra
All hail the great Igbo land
All hail Nigeria
I hear that this was what the Chinese and Indians did to develop their various countries.
When a man that thee people trust is in authority, people will be willing to help him to succeed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Dagah2: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Way to Go...
I hope it sails

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by yuping(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
undecided if its truly works Anambra will be a pace setter, this is the kind of news that will make you wan to bla your weed in a heated bakery.
I hope the Governor will not dribble is people like the one in Edo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by heniford2: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dem wan cashier again

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Golan007: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by SmartProf(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is happening because of the integrity and personality of Soludo. Nobody will donate a dime if Andy Uba is the one in office.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by tillaman(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Noble of them

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good grin

Anambra home of Billionaires grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by IGBOSON1: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
If it’s set up i’ll contribute even though i’m not from Anambra! £100

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by holicupp(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good initiatives
Ride on brothers
The land of millionaires sorry billionaires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by IGBOSON1: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Double post.
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by duro4chang(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Utopia
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Laggafin: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
I will gladly donate 1k every month to the fund grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by DickDastardly(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Count me in .... My N5m is going in there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
How Igbo exonerate their leaders from bad things they do to them always shock me, why do you have government? You will be build road, hospital, airport while a governor will be Stealing money like crazy

Maybe Igbo need to redirect their aggression home and deal with governors abdicating their duties in the east

It is never done anywhere else, it is nothing to be proud of undecided
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by talktimi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is what happens when you vote people of repute into office, the social trust follows easily and development is bound to follow because the politician won't want to be a disappoint unlike what we have in Bayelsa state. Steady buffoons especially from the last Governor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by talktimi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
SlyDev:
[s]How Igbo exonerate their leaders from bad things they do to them always shock me, why do you have government? You will be build road, hospital, airport while a governor will be Stealing money like crazy

Maybe Igbo need to redirect their aggression home and deal with governors abdicating their duties in the east

It is never done anywhere else, it is nothing to be proud of undecided[/s]

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Obamaofusa: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
SlyDev:
How Igbo exonerate their leaders from bad things they do to them always shock me, why do you have government? You will be build road, hospital, airport while a governor will be Stealing money like crazy

lol
So you believe that they contributed money to build airport truly?
Ask them the number of the account the money was contributed into,is it one one naira into piggybank and so on.
Igbos always lie and believe their lies.It is an inborn trait in them.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by colestephan86: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
SlyDev:

I tire o, they want to contribute money that their past leader stole .

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by tit(f): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yahoo yahoo
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by History555: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Scam
Run for ur lives
Debt ko, death ni

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by overall90: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Obamaofusa:

lol
Ask them the number of the account the money was contributed into,is it one one naira into piggybank and so on.

you are an idiot.
google Imo state airport appeal fund during the time of Sam Mbakwe.even children in primary and secondary school then contributed towards the fund.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by xelly: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Obamaofusa:

lol

Such an ignorant fool. If you take time to research, I am sure you won't type trash like this.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Soulsymbol99: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
I sure say na Obaino wife chop lion share for d money undecided
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Obamaofusa: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
xelly:

Such an ignorant fool. If you take time to research, I am sure you won't type trash like this.

You are the full fool.Bring the nonexistent research if you are sure of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
SlyDev:

coming from a brown roof dweller that tinubu has mortgage the future of his and his entire generation away

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Obamaofusa:

lol

That's how we have been doing it. From electrification to hospital etc.

Ask any Igbo who grow in his village.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by WhizdomXX(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
God bless Ndi NIGERIA
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
coming from a brown roof dweller that tinubu has mortgage the future of his and his entire generation away

Keep protecting alaigbo leaders that give no shxt about you

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by siofra(f): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
We hope the funds will not be misused o.
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by wiseoneking: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
This Anambra people na true number one in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by ThEGodFaThEr127: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
DREAMZZZ:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos / Governor Nyesom Wike And Yahaya Bello Looks Super Dap In Rivers Today-photo / Nigerians Seeking Asylum Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.