Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects (10230 Views)

When Would Wike Host Tinubu To Commision A Project? / Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Arabaincubus: 5:54am On Mar 24, 2022
From his answers, it is obvious that he is troubled �

A confident and unworried man does not speak in the manner he has spoken.
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Franking: 5:58am On Mar 24, 2022
When is Umahi leaving office for PDP to take over?
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by jrusky(m): 6:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Ok, commission upon commission here and there that is cool though.....but Mr Umahi must run kitikiti-katakata either he likes it or not he will end up soon as ex governor.

He is one of the f u c king moles that stand as clog in the wheel of the South and he must go.
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Landmack: 6:07am On Mar 24, 2022
This is where my mind went to after reading this

IPOB terrorists will warn Bubu not to cross Ebonyi but the lanky man from Daura will dare them and they will all go hide in their mothers rooms. Cowards

The IPOB noise has even reduced a bit...their eyes don dey clear small small

Ride on Umahi...though the law must prevail o

Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Landmack: 6:09am On Mar 24, 2022
jrusky:
Ok, commission upon commission here and there that is cool though.....but Mr Umahi must run kitikiti-katakata either he likes it or not he will end up soon as ex governor.

He is one of the f u c king moles that stand as clog in the wheel of the South and he must go.

It has been observed PDP ediots of SEast states are also behind insecurity. What do u have to say abt that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by eeetuk(m): 6:21am On Mar 24, 2022
"President Muhammadu Buhari has agreed to visit Ebonyi State next month to commission some of the over 2,000 projects that have been executed by the state government."

Terrible idea to invite the president of Nigeria to commission projects executed by the state governor. Is governor Umahi or president Buhari getting credit for the execution of those projects? I have been saying for years that Nigerian politicians don't read the constitution before or after taking office. In the 1999 constitution of Nigeria, federal government have responsibilities. And so are the states governments. President Buhari should commission federal projects and governor Umahi should also commission Ebony state projects. So, Gov. Umahi invitation to president Buhari to come to Ebony state to commission projects executed by Ebony state shows Mr. Umahi is ignorance of the Nigerian constitution in which he was sworn in to uphold. In a constitutional democracy, the president does not commission states projects, the governor of the state does. That is why I am calling for governor Umahi resignation, ASAP.
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by ufotunang: 6:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Yo commission audio projects abi
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Halexgos3(m): 6:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Umahi still remain the Governor of Ebonyi state , he still spoke with the news men yesterday.

I will design a professional business logo for you with little money, kindly DM 08135462187
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by KILLTHECOWS(f): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2022
He made valid points..
A case of what happened in beyalsa..
He also stated that he became a billionaire at age 25,worked all his life to present.and that he dont take alcohol....I'm waiting for the Rivers governor's response to all this.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Topmaike007(m): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Former governor Umahi should stop looking for unmerited validation. He is now an ex governor and no amount of visits by the lifeless can resurrect his dead political career
we the people of Ebonyi expecially from Afikpo North want Umahi than Idu igariwey

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by jditimiya(m): 6:47am On Mar 24, 2022
Our biggest problem is our uneducated and over educated youths, if not this country would have been running like they way its been run. We only see what will work for us and not we all we benefit.
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Spacopendragin(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2022
A governor can not be sued..so the judge lack the power to pass judgement on deflection to umahi since is not a trabunal case...
That's Nigerian constitution..
We learn everyday ...
Read and learn....
Meanwhile umahi is a good governor and remains the governor....

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Topmaike007(m): 7:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubu:
This is the staunchest reason Umahi is still in power. Very strong forces in Ebonyi PDP like Egwu and Obinna Ogba are even rooting for him to finish off him tenure next year in order for power to return to Abakaliki bloc in few months time.

Na e Igariwey who is not appreciated in Ehugbo now wants to shift the dreams of all a Governorship aspirants in Ebonyi by another 9years

E no fit happen grin
we in Ehugbo say no to Idu igariwey

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Landmack: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2022
eeetuk:
"President Muhammadu Buhari has agreed to visit Ebonyi State next month to commission some of the over 2,000 projects that have been executed by the state government."

Terrible idea to invite the president of Nigeria to commission projects executed by the state governor. Is governor Umahi or president Buhari getting credit for the execution of those projects? I have been saying for years that Nigerian politicians don't read the constitution before or after taking office. In the 1999 constitution of Nigeria, federal government have responsibilities. And so are the states governments. President Buhari should commission federal projects and governor Umahi should also commission Ebony state projects. So, Gov. Umahi invitation to president Buhari to come to Ebony state to commission projects executed by Ebony state shows Mr. Umahi is ignorance of the Nigerian constitution in which he was sworn in to uphold. In a constitutional democracy, the president does not commission states projects, the governor of the state does. That is why I am calling for governor Umahi resignation, ASAP.

This one you’re shedding tears. Are u an Ipob member?
Because I know Ipob members and pdp pple don’t like good things in d southeast.

Bubu will come and there’s nothing u can do
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Landmack: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2022
In as much as I want the law to take its cause...but it seems these pdp guys are hell bent on destabilising the south east. They’re allergic to development. Umahi is working but they’re not happy. The same way they’re destroying Abia state and using Ipob to generally destroy southeast.

It’s also obvious,Ebonyi pple want Umahi

I am beginning to stand with Umahi...hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

The sack will not work, dead on arrive, Buhari is above the law he will reserve it

e shock u abi??

Because

e go shock u very soon
Na one of our leaders of tomorrow be this abi?

What a shame!
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Wailer
That doesn't look like wailing.

Your response made you appear more like the wailer
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Landmack:
In as much as I want the law to take its cause...but it seems these pdp guys are hell bent on destabilising the south east. They’re allergic to development. Umahi is working but they’re not happy. The same way they’re destroying Abia state and using Ipob to generally destroy southeast.

It’s also obvious,Ebonyi pple want Umahi
I hope you know it's unreasonable to make claims without facts.

What is your gain in all these baseless accusations?

I am beginning to stand with Umahi...hehehe
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Landmack: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2022
ufotunang:
Yo commission audio projects abi

Pdp rest!
In fact we’re beginning to see why u pple shouldnt even get power in Ebonyi state
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2022
This umahi is really trying oo kudos
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by incentive: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Speechless
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by xperiencelove(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2022
I do not blame Umahi or Wike. I blame our useless and confused constitution that it pages counters each other.
In Bayelsa, votes belongs to the candidate but in Ebonyi votes belongs to the party... Rubbish!
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by SweetiliciousD: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubu:
You must be joking if you think it demoralized him

Did he announce he fell into depression?

Man still attended APC Progressive Governors meeting today at Aso Rock.

Man hasn’t withdrawn his presidential ambition.

No protests in Ebonyi state

I don’t know how you analyze your own politics

Reality must be far from you.

If demoralised, he will publicly display it ba?

He who owns the land owns anything standing on it.

If I may respond to him about Bayelsa Governor elect and his Deputy, in law, you cannot place something on nothing.

APC failed to screen its candidate appropriately and the window for doing that elapsed hence the party's participation in that election was voided for non compliance, with the consequence of the victory shifting to next party.

You cannot win an election you are deemed not qualified to participate in the first place. Umahi's reference to Bayelsa election is ladened with mischiefs and misinterpretations.

Since he is not the owner of platform, he can't own the victory cos he wasn't an independent candidate.

His days as governor are numbered. Nothing can save him under the law. My thought!
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Tenses: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=uniquelyspecial post=111313800][/quote]

Let's look at it from this angle.

90% of Dave Umahi's works were done when he was in PDP.

Does this fact contradict your assertion about the PDP?
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Veeryeasy(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2022
That one no concern me, my digital governor is going to court tomorrow... I'm so happy
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by ChuksHills(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
I just like what this governor said. I thought I am the only one seeing what is happening in Rivers State, even his fellow governors knows the evil he is doing in Rivers State. Keep packing and buying everywhere in the state
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by Awkabigboy: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2022
eeetuk:
[s]"President Muhammadu Buhari has agreed to visit Ebonyi State next month to commission some of the over 2,000 projects that have been executed by the state government."[/s]

[s]Terrible idea to invite the president of Nigeria to commission projects executed by the state governor. Is governor Umahi or president Buhari getting credit for the execution of those projects? I have been saying for years that Nigerian politicians don't read the constitution before or after taking office. In the 1999 constitution of Nigeria, federal government have responsibilities. And so are the states governments. President Buhari should commission federal projects and governor Umahi should also commission Ebony state projects. So, Gov. Umahi invitation to president Buhari to come to Ebony state to commission projects executed by Ebony state shows Mr. Umahi is ignorance of the Nigerian constitution in which he was sworn in to uphold. In a constitutional democracy, the president does not commission states projects, the governor of the state does. That is why I am calling for governor Umahi resignation, ASAP[/s].
Bla bla , which one has your lanky father built or is he the first to invite a president to commission a project
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by biafranrealson: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2022
if votes now belong to a candidate, why should we have political parties again
party that wish to present Dave Umahi for 2023 , please take note
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by EnyinnaVictor19(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects by ablejesus26(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
The 12k a month this one receives from former governor Umahi is still intoxicating him. Don't worry very soon the feeding bottle will be removed from your hungry mouth

This shameless mugu wey dey recieve 10k as ipob sm defense squad member dey open mouth talk too�
I don't like Umahi but the people of Ebonyi adores him
Guess what he stands against your occult taliban wannabe fraud ipob yet the people stand with him,that simply means that the people of Ebonyi stands against your occult taliban wannabe fraud ipob�
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Labour Movement Emerges, Elects Executives / N25bn ETF: Lagos State Government Distributes Offer Letters To 150 Beneficiaries / Elijah Onyeagba Flags Off 10,000 Person Free Medical Treatment In Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.