Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police (14502 Views)

Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by stano2(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Acidbath: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2022
No respect for the aged again. embarassed
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by ShenTeh(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2022
This is why I am always against jungle justice, because I was almost a victim once.
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
Many has been oppressed, suppressed, robbed, raped & killed. So the anfee and aggression falls on those caught in the act or those that looked suspicious.
When the people are not confident that the police and other security agencies can deliver unbiased investigative judgement, they take the laws into their own hands.
I pity the old woman but I can't blame the jungle justice ministers too much cos we are all victims of jungle justice by our govt.
What's the way forward?
Death penalty for corruption & reduction in payment of political officers earnings.

You just wrote rubbish.

It is better for a guilty man to be free, than an innocent man to be killed.

Jungle justice is barbaric.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by mickyeddi(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2022
This is why jungle justice should be discouraged.
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Christistruth00: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2022
1opinion:
Something is not adding up... How come know one knew they were her grand children?

What of the dead Child that was tied up was that also her Grandchild
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by BleedTears: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomacharles:

SOURCE

The first story and this story does not add up.

They said the children were tied up with no pictures to prove that point.

They also said one if the children died, no pictures to prove it as well.

Then on the police part, she is a grandmother to 6 kids and he was accused of kidnap, it's a very serious allegation. So the parents of the kids should come out with proofs that they're the real parents.

You can't just come out and say she's not a kidnapper, that she's the grandmother of 6 children under 5 yeare old. Children who barely don't know how to talk.

1 Like

Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Uzomarrr123: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Thats how a rich human trafficker gave police 500k bail and police released him.

He was caught again, sent to police station
He paid another bail money and was released

Again, the residents caught him but this time they burnt him alive.

Police was sooo angry, because no bail money for them. grin grin grin

If you like kill 5 peoole,
All u need to do is to just pay Police
Everything will be swept under the carpet
How much did you give alabi , you bloody addict ! grin
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by PROPEACE: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Since that day I read that the story of the dispatch rider kidnapping a baby is not true, I have vowed never to support jungle justice again. I now can imagine how many innocent lives would have been lost because of jungle justice.
The dispatch rider story makes no sense. Will you put your baby in that unventilated container and be transporting it you d Lagos? I mean will you do that to your dog?
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by dogmart(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Story is not adding up. Someone is lying.
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by 1opinion: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2022
If you ask me na who I go ask...
I asked a question and you answered me with a question.
Christistruth00:

What of the dead Child that was tied up was that also her Grandchild
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by dogmart(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2022
PROPEACE:

The dispatch rider story makes no sense. Will you put your baby in that unventilated container and be transporting it you d Lagos? I mean will you do that to your dog?

Even if the dispatch rider wasn't a kidnapper he deserved much more beating than he got. In actual fact him and the mother of the child ought to be behind prison bars by now. What nonsense were they thinking?
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Badonasty(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Lol…so why her the kids’ hands tired behind their backs
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by ImoleNaija: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Kai! I hate maltreating the aged people. But, why were the grandchildren tied? Abi that part na lie too?
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Padipadi(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

You just wrote rubbish.

It is better for a guilty man to be free, than an innocent man to be killed.

Jungle justice is barbaric.
What you wrote is the actual rubbish.A free guilty man is a threat to the society.
You v not learned that the world is spherical and things that go right today may go wrong tomorrow
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Bbass1990(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2022
This story no clear oooo
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by CDCEO001: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2022
But those kid's hands were tied behind their back.
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by letitrainnow(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2022
False news is bad
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by dododawa1: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Why tyed the children hand back?
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Cyosaro: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Where are the children’s parents? How come nobody knows them as her grand kids….abi she no get neighbors?
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by dododawa1: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2022
I don't trust BUHARI and POLICE
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Lordave:
Really?

When I saw that news on Nairaland, I had a strong feeling that woman could be innocent.

But this police woman no tell us about the allegedly dead kid, that one na true abi lie?
In another report,there was actually no dead kid
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Bikeosis: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2022
How come she had all six of her grand-children ( of same age bracket ) gathered in one spot at same time without their parent...Also, what is the update on the child that was reported dead....Am yet to believe this report jare...
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Idamond: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2022
Uzomacharles:

SOURCE

big lie the police has being bribed!
I know those children they live at our area, new layout eliozu.
those children got missing up to a month now, a young lady acting like a lesson teacher too them from their parents.. this country is messed up..
f**k
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by lomprico(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2022
Some top shots are behind her. Simple!

Useless shithole country
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by spartachico(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2022
What about “their hands tied behind their back” ??
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
What you wrote is the actual rubbish.A free guilty man is a threat to the society.
You v not learned that the world is spherical and things that go right today may go wrong tomorrow

Justice does not work that way, that is why most countries abolish death sentence , because evidence can come up later, that the guilty man was innocent, if he had been killed and you partook in the killing, how will you feel.

That is why you have the phrase innocent until proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt, by a competent person.

And I say it is better for a guilty man to be free than an innocent man killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Yemlizzy(f): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2022
This one looks fake instead undecided so none of her Neigbour could vouch for her and the mother of her supposed grandchildren.

I smell lies sad
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Oceanjagaban: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2022
So wetin be the thing wey make them beat her na
Re: Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police by Padipadi(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

Justice does not work that way, that is why most countries abolish death sentence , because evidence can come up later, that the guilty man was innocent, if he had been killed and you partook in the killing, how will you feel.

That is why you have the phrase innocent until proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt, by a competent person.

And I say it is better for a guilty man to be free than an innocent man killed.
Now you are talking on point.
I m of the opinion of innocent until proven guilty.
However, the hardship of injustice on Nigerians made majority to support rash decisions. Jungle justice is bad but can you vouch for our security agencies?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arraign Man For Allegedly Stealing 33 Cows In Lagos / Boko Haram Poisons Water Sources In Borno Villages / God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.